West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

I just have to say, this site provides better entertainment than any newspaper comic section could ever print. It's almost like watching Jerry Springer in a discussion forum.lol
no doubt

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

I would love to see what this chick looks like I bet shes some fugly skank wishing she was all of what she said she is. Probably got a reputation like a dime store hooker and teeth like a crack head
Good woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

no doubt wrote:
I would love to see what this chick looks like I bet shes some fugly skank wishing she was all of what she said she is. Probably got a reputation like a dime store hooker and teeth like a crack head
Haha..your humor is quite hysterical. Most likely a successful woman can afford nice clothes and can afford the dentist. Most likely we are too busy tucking our children in bed at night then worrying about catching a disease from a random man.

But the woman you describe sounds like your type...better hurry to the bar and claim your stake! Lol ;)
Excuse Me

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Good woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha..your humor is quite hysterical. Most likely a successful woman can afford nice clothes and can afford the dentist. Most likely we are too busy tucking our children in bed at night then worrying about catching a disease from a random man.
But the woman you describe sounds like your type...better hurry to the bar and claim your stake! Lol ;)
Its apparent that these men have never met a "WOMAN" they have dabbled their dilly bar with the "little girls" and their mentality is reflective with their ongoing speculations; snide comments which they deem appropriate; and their facts lie in their skeletons...I'm a fair person so I would give them the benefit of the doubt by saying that if they haven't looked for a woman outside of their comfort zone then like most little boys..a/k/a "The Man" will aways always fish from the same fishing hole...just saying.....
for fuggin sake

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

do you two old bats ever STFU. I got somethin to shove in that gob of your's. Sounds like you just need a big D^^k to shut you up.
Always bangin on about how shitty us men are.
Excuse Me

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

for fuggin sake wrote:
do you two old bats ever STFU. I got somethin to shove in that gob of your's. Sounds like you just need a big D^^k to shut you up.
Always bangin on about how shitty us men are.
Have you read any of these comments-wait...I guess not b/c if you did on page 1 your would have found out how this whole thing started-and just like on every other forum on this site...the pure trash talking come out of people whom are very insecure with themselves and have low self esteam; and/or think they are above everyone else therefore, we can say nasty hateful rude things to whomever...b/c we live in America and we have freedom of speech which isn't a bad thing...but it's "guys" like you who need to be striped of their "man card" and give all the good guys a bad wrap b/c if this is truly how you speak to a woman, or how you see a woman, or how you believe a woman should be submissive; then all I can say is Good Luck and Happy Trails. I'm sure if you were a man you would never even think about talking to a woman like that. I'm amazed at how much our society is slowly detiorating and the idea of treating people with with little to no respect is acceptable...truly ludicrous...you don't know if I'm someone you have talked to in the past, or if I'm your favorite bar keep, I'm the check out girl at the local five and dime; or if I'm the lady at that bank...the truth is you have no idea...but out of respect for you and whom you may/may not be...I'm not writing on here being rude and lucidious to you.....facts are facts...if they bother you...guess what move onto another forum that doesn't hit so close to the vest or be a little more open minded, stop taking everything so personal and see the comments and statements as information or discard it like I will be doing with all your nasty comments....
just an observer

Dawson Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Excuse Me speaks well of herself and those who are like her. Intelligence excels! Does she live in Franklin County? If she does, I'd like to meet this lady. If she doesn't, would still like to meet her anyways.
Excuse Me

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Yes I live in Franklin county. Regardless of what people put on this post...there are some intelligent, self sufficient, hard working, dedicated, loving, committed woman out there....maybe a bit opinionated, strong willed but that doesn't mean we don't have a heart or a loving soul....just means we are goal oriented, driven, self sustaining, women who have the right to be treated w respect....no one should be treated inferior bc someone else is insecure.
lazerrazer

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

The new waitress at the Fish Co. Wonderful smile, tall and busty. Very friendly HOT oh man she has it all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Benton Forum right now

Search the Benton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the best auto mechanic in town (Jul '08) 12 min POSITIVE 59
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min Terry rigsby 48,997
skanklin county retards 1 hr Stupid 2
How to remove a post from topix 1 hr passerby 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,867
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr nono 3,842
Garrett Irvin 12 hr haters--- 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000