who is the top 10 pool players of benton?

Posted in the Benton Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Pool player

United States

#1 May 29, 2012
I'm interested in hearing your opinions. List them from best to worst in the top 10.
Tim

United States

#2 May 29, 2012
Mike fitz, doug w, jim smothers,.
Pool player

United States

#3 May 29, 2012
Tim wrote:
Mike fitz, doug w, jim smothers,.
I agree mike is in there but disagree with the others . Most of the best around don't go to the bar besides for leagues or tournaments. And some are playing every single day. I know them all . Jim is good but doug don't stand a chance if its the one I'm thinking of.
bebe

United States

#4 May 29, 2012
Ralph reeves was one of the best in his time.
shaggy

United States

#5 May 29, 2012
I've heard that name a load of times! To bad there isn't still a pool hall in benton. There would be plenty of money going thru it if there was. Its a waste of time and money to go up to the bars. I believe there will be another pool hall coming around soon!
ginger

United States

#6 May 30, 2012
Adam clark is good. Randy pulliam,
SHARON MORRIS

Carterville, IL

#7 Jun 5, 2012
BEEKER
amm

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Jimbo smothers...
umm

Westmont, IL

#9 Jun 6, 2012
i think alan and beth thomas are really good pool players as well, adam clark is good as well
Frank Williams

Carterville, IL

#10 Jun 6, 2012
Mark Samuels and Chopper Johnson were the best, but Downtown Brown could usually beat them both most of the time. Don't know if Downtown is out of jail yet. Samuels is blind in one eye and doesn't go to bars he only plays at PK's in C-dale and still hustles. Chopper is dead RIP.
lol

Euless, TX

#11 Jun 6, 2012
Jamerson . He has one two state championships in singles. Ive seen him win at every level. He is barred from most leagues,because his handicap is too high. I would play him for any cash. Just my opinion.
Xct

Dassel, MN

#12 Jun 9, 2012
SHARON MORRIS wrote:
BEEKER
whos that?
obsession

Chicago, IL

#13 Jun 9, 2012
Xct wrote:
<quoted text> whos that?
Don't worry about it. It's just Sharon Morris with her constant obsession with some toothless loser named after on of the Muppets. I think she has an orgasm every time she says his name. If you haven't noticed, this goes on in every other thread on this forum.
haha

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2012
Jamerson isn't banned from leagues for being too good. He's banned for being a jackass. I've played him, he's good but he's not that good. There are a handful of players n benton that are as good or better. I play almost every weekend in town, have been on all the leagues, and love to play. Adam clark, fitz, larry carpenter, beaker, jamerson, ryan webb, bob marvin, dustin jennings those are just a few that I've seen that can play really well. Some are better than others. But all can run some balls.
dreamers

United States

#15 Jun 10, 2012
Ryan Webb's pool skills are about as good as his bouncing skills
ibexa

Murphysboro, IL

#16 Jun 10, 2012
obsession wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it. It's just Sharon Morris with her constant obsession with some toothless loser named after on of the Muppets. I think she has an orgasm every time she says his name. If you haven't noticed, this goes on in every other thread on this forum.
Bahahaha
Pool Girl

Carterville, IL

#17 Jun 10, 2012
SHARON MORRIS wrote:
BEEKER
The Best Pool Players in Benton is a team that plays for Donna's Sweetwater called Donna's Prediator's....Damn good pool players 1st place in the league along with several other awards
pool player

United States

#18 Jun 11, 2012
Ryan webb is defiantly in the top 10. Whoever said that about him I'm sure he would whip you on the table and in a fight. Now what ?
pool player

United States

#19 Jun 11, 2012
Disagree pool girl TJs pool dawgs are the best team. They got Pencil whipped out of Vegas true story
curious

Enfield, IL

#20 Jun 11, 2012
I could name 50 players better than Ryan Webb, Randy Pulliam and Beeker. It's obvious most of you have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Adam Clark is a good player but definitely not top 10 and if he wants to play for money make sure someone else is holding the cash he is a SNAKE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Milam 4 hr Bill 1
Amy Lynn Brown 19 hr Good 21
Ben McCain Wed flyy 5
Cecilia Moore Wed Mr Big 3
curious Wed Yup 2
sexy beer delivery man Wed lonewolf23 5
jennifer manning Wed concern 20

Freeze Warning for Franklin County was issued at October 31 at 4:05AM CDT

Benton Dating
Find my Match