Ron v myers Doctor runs pill mill DEA has done nothing

Posted in the Belzoni Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jim

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 26, 2009
 
God bless you, I feel your pain.
Maxine wrote:
The war on drugs can never be won. The dea is only hurting the people and families of people in PAIN. The DEA officials wanted more RESULTs than they were getting with street drugs. Who better to go after than legitimate Drs., who want to abide by the law, but want to ease human suffering. Lets leave medicine to the Drs. and let them police each other. The Govt. is only interested in politics and not the people. Dr. Meyers, Please keep standing your ground. I am a christian women, who never thought i would have to rely on pain meds. I have fibromyalgia, that is worsening with the years. Before I got pain meds, I wanted to die every day. Now I have a semblance of a life, and some hope. I fear I would have found a way to end my life , had it not been for pain meds. Dr. Meyers, I am adding you to my prayer list , you will have my prayers everyday. Keep up Gods good work.
steve boyd

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 6, 2009
 
rick wrote:
Rolland OK he is never in his clinic he has a back cracker see all his customers and pass out the drugs as long as you make pill count and pay for that to he takes only cash to keep medicare out of his bisness. the IRS needs to check him out and the Oklahoma DEA needs to do there job.


I would be willing to bet Rick has been dropped as a patient for abusing his medication, but the doctor can't respond to that or he would break privacy laws.
Bill T

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 18, 2009
 
I came upon this sight because I have set up a appointment with Dr. Meyer's myself. I unlike a lot of other people do not believe half truths that I have heard. I make it a point to research and come to a conclusion on the truths that I have found for my self and not the have truths many people tell.

IN MY RESEARCH ON DR, MEYER'S
I found the following. First he is a very educated man. EDUCATION

Rufus King High School, Milwaukee, WI (1971-1974)
University of WI-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI (Summer 1974)
University of WI-Madison, Afro-American Studies & Pre-Medicine, Madison, WI
(1974-1979)
University of WI Medical School, M.D. Degree, Madison WI (1979-1985)
Louisiana State University Medical Center, School of Medicine in New Orleans,
Washington St. Tammany Charity Hospital, Resident in Family Medicine, Bogalusa, LA
(1985-1988)
Reformed Theological Seminary, Part-Time Student, Reformed Theological Seminary,
MS Valley State University, Jackson, MS (1989
So it is very apparent he knows what he is doing.

Also he has moved his family around poor parts of this country to try and help people who are in such pain you would never understand unless you had it, I myself have suffered with pain for a long time. and if you have never hurt to the point you pray to god to please take you, then you will never know what any of this is about. I have researched this man and if you did the same you would be ashamed that you ever spoke a bad word about him. Dr. Meyers has gave his life to prevent the suffering of others. If you call to get a appointment with Dr, Meyers you will find out that you just don't walk in there and walk out with what you want. you must provide your medical records for the past year,pharmacy records for a year, and the same with radiology results.'But when JESUS HELPED PEOPLE HE WAS TALKED BAD ABOUT TO SO I GUESS SOME THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE.!!

“Live like your ass is on fire!”

Since: May 09

Fort Smith AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 19, 2009
 
Bill, I am a patient of Dr. Myers, and ther are no "half "trurhs" involved. He is a good, caring Dr., with a very good assistant, Mr . Tougas, who is a thorough, and careful investigator, and a skilled chiropractor to boot.. I was a patient ofd Dr. Kalews, so I already had a bad rep, but ther was no pre - judgement that you often see in traditional family practice Drs. You are a smart man to judge for yourself, and you will not be disappointed. I have a slipped disc, which is complicated by a condition called spondlolisthesis. Please tell me how it goes, and spread the word about the good Dr. P.S. Millions of us suffer needlessly because nof heartless bastards who do not have the same pain issues, thrfore assume that we cant be that bad either. God bless you, and congratulations on your wis choice of Drs.
Bill T wrote:
I came upon this sight because I have set up a appointment with Dr. Meyer's myself. I unlike a lot of other people do not believe half truths that I have heard. I make it a point to research and come to a conclusion on the truths that I have found for my self and not the have truths many people tell.
IN MY RESEARCH ON DR, MEYER'S
I found the following. First he is a very educated man. EDUCATION
Rufus King High School, Milwaukee, WI (1971-1974)
University of WI-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI (Summer 1974)
University of WI-Madison, Afro-American Studies & Pre-Medicine, Madison, WI
(1974-1979)
University of WI Medical School, M.D. Degree, Madison WI (1979-1985)
Louisiana State University Medical Center, School of Medicine in New Orleans,
Washington St. Tammany Charity Hospital, Resident in Family Medicine, Bogalusa, LA
(1985-1988)
Reformed Theological Seminary, Part-Time Student, Reformed Theological Seminary,
MS Valley State University, Jackson, MS (1989
So it is very apparent he knows what he is doing.
Also he has moved his family around poor parts of this country to try and help people who are in such pain you would never understand unless you had it, I myself have suffered with pain for a long time. and if you have never hurt to the point you pray to god to please take you, then you will never know what any of this is about. I have researched this man and if you did the same you would be ashamed that you ever spoke a bad word about him. Dr. Meyers has gave his life to prevent the suffering of others. If you call to get a appointment with Dr, Meyers you will find out that you just don't walk in there and walk out with what you want. you must provide your medical records for the past year,pharmacy records for a year, and the same with radiology results.'But when JESUS HELPED PEOPLE HE WAS TALKED BAD ABOUT TO SO I GUESS SOME THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE.!!
Bill T

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 25, 2009
 
Well I did go to see DR. Meyers. I have never really been to a pain specialist before so I did not know what to really expect. I gave the receptionist all my records and had to complete some paper work which included a contract between yourself and Dr. Meyers I will say that DR. Meyers and his staff were very pleasant, but also they checked you out very close including checking your arms for needle mark.
DR. MEYERS spoke to me at great lengths. he asked me about my medical records and asked me questions from my medical records. you are put on great scrutiny to assure you are not lying about your condition and also so that he can determine what problems you are having about your health so that he can better help you.
In the contract you sign you must agree to only get your meds from one of two pharmacies of your choice,and you must agree to take a drug test any time you are ask to insure you are not taking anything you are not suppose to be., Also they can have you bring in your pills in for a pill count at any time.
These are just a few of the things on your contract you must sign. DR. MEYERS goes to great lengths to make sure you are not faking to get drugs you do not need. In my case he did not really give me a lot of drugs but he changed up what I was taking because I had been on the same meds from my other Dr. so long that they were not working well for me any more. If it is found that you break any of the stipulations on the contract you sign with DR MEYERS he will drop you as a patient. If you are in bad pain and you need help he is the doctor to see, but on the other hand if you are just looking to score some drug's than you better go some were else because he will politely show you the door. I was very happy with my decision to go see him and I can already tell the difference with my pain.
tenfour

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 30, 2009
 
total cash for pain meds pill mill
tenfour

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 30, 2009
 
Longhorn1275 wrote:
Bill, I am a patient of Dr. Myers, and ther are no "half "trurhs" involved. He is a good, caring Dr., with a very good assistant, Mr . Tougas, who is a thorough, and careful investigator, and a skilled chiropractor to boot.. I was a patient ofd Dr. Kalews, so I already had a bad rep, but ther was no pre - judgement that you often see in traditional family practice Drs. You are a smart man to judge for yourself, and you will not be disappointed. I have a slipped disc, which is complicated by a condition called spondlolisthesis. Please tell me how it goes, and spread the word about the good Dr. P.S. Millions of us suffer needlessly because nof heartless bastards who do not have the same pain issues, thrfore assume that we cant be that bad either. God bless you, and congratulations on your wis choice of Drs.<quoted text>
Hes also a precher Jesus never cames up when he talks and never sees a person just tugas who is not a real doctor, and Myers cant admit anyone to the hospital and takes only cash IRS needs to check them all out. now that the death of Mike jackson from loads of these fly by night Doctos passing out death for money.
tenfour

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 30, 2009
 
Myers wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick:
Why are you trying to destroy my professional and ministerial reputation with your libelous accusations?
As the Founder & President of the American Pain Institute (API)- www.AmericanPainInstitute.org -
I have been one of the leading advocates for chronic pain management. My advocacy for chronic pain patients and the physicians who treat them lead to the passage of the Arkansas Chronic Pain Treatment Act, two successful "America's In Pain!" - MARCH ON WASHINGTON - "Silent No More!",
participation in several Congressional Briefings on the crises of chronic pain management in America, etc.
Unfortunately, you not only did not do your research (by simply placing my name in your computer search engine) you should know from the people in Belzoni that as one of the leading civil rights and poor patients rights advocate in the history of the Mississippi Delta ( www.BuffaloFishFestival.com - www.Juneteenth.us -
www.MyersFoundation.net - www' njclc.com - www.19thofJune.com , etc.), you will be held legally accountable for your slanderous garbage.
Let me give you some good advice,(just ask the folks in Belzoni who know me well) you need to apologize for your libelous comments ASAP.
God Bless you in the New Year!
"DOC"
Rev. Ronald V. Myers, Sr., M.D.
on M.D.s who become enablers of addiction. It's no exaggeration to say that they are basically drug pushers or at least suppliers. Their role although perhaps well meaning can become genuinely sinister
wordup

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 30, 2009
 
on M.D.s who become enablers of addiction. It's no exaggeration to say that they are basically drug pushers or at least suppliers. Their role although perhaps well meaning can become genuinely sinister
JLA

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Be honest,many justify their drug usage and lie to themselves. The bad thing is that this hurts people truly in pain. I have no idea who is lying and doctors have to rely on your word as well because you can never tell how much pain someone really is in.
Trust me, I think the DEA is a huge waste of funds and is only perpetuating this to continue to receive funding. Follow the money - everytime. Even to the CIA selling cocaine.
Dr. Kale helped me when I was in pain and couldn't sit for more than an hour without sciatica. I have done rehab and am somewhat better. It takes balls to be a doctor these days. I asked my PCP about my back pain and she literally did not come into the room and sent her nurse in 3 times. Sad.
People shouldn't live in pain and there is honestly no reason that those in chronic pain can't receive medication indefinitely. The perception is we are druggies. The problem is I overheard others in the office at time who were definitely not in pain and only selling or taking these drugs recreationally. Another thing people can't get: after a while, you don't get a "high."
And while on my rant: The war focus on cocaine has only made meth extremely popular as it is cheaper and lasts longer. It has also succeeded in killing many Mexicans. Why can no one see that this is the huge fuckup prohibition was?
I find that I am out of medication and feeling much worse than I ancitipated and finding a doctor is impossible.
I loved Dr. Kale personally and he was professional to me - as I got to know him, he would tell some slightly off-color jokes and he has a dry sense of humor. I am biased and admit it - but I believe him personally. At the same time, the behaivor claimed is not accepted, but know this: Dr. Kale has a very bad back himself and is not a looming intimidating guy and people are always around. If this guy made statements like this often, maybe she should have stopped going to him? Or maybe asked him to stop? She was asking constantly for some way to pay for appointments and it annoyed him, and this is his reaction. Hearing only that portion of the conversation would not sound good, however.
Just had to get my OPINIONS out there.
How about a quote from one Congressman: "..the war on drugs is unwinnable yet imminently fundable."
THAT'S WHY IT CONTINUES
Lastly, I hope those truly in pain find relief. I know how bad my back hurt and hurt my work. It is better, but I still have a few days of pain in a month. These guys that are willing to write you a script of more than Tylenol 3 are a dying breed and we should be thankful for them. Everyone is trying to take them down....
JLA

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 14, 2009
 
tenfour wrote:
total cash for pain meds pill mill
The reason: insurance companies don't want to pay for what they agreed to. In this case, taking care of a patient's pain. They see it is also a - OMG!- SCHEDULE II drug and know they can raise hell. Dr. Myers likely just got sick of dealing with it since if he is anything like Dr. Kale, gets shit non-stop from pharmacies, etc. Funny thing is, DEA usually isn't the problem. It's the local people living in the Bible Belt that think it's the devil since the whole deal on "hillbilly heroin" came out. It's all crap.

If your government wanted to protect you, they would completely ban cigarettes and alchohol. I have admittedly driven drunk a few times and it is MUCH worse than driving after taking pain meds as prescribed - especially if they are not brand new to you. I would love if my dad took one 30 mg oxycodone a night instead of a fifth of whiskey.

Again, follow the money. Insurance companies. Don't you find it odd the deals going on between insurance companies, pharmacies, and hospitals. If you have insurance,$3000, if not,$500. And these are who our Jesus President are cutting deals with to make healthcare cheap. Let's see. And Canada? That's a huge myth. Check it out sometime if you know someone from there.

If there's any money left after the next 3 years.

I consider moving from this country regularly.

“Live like your ass is on fire!”

Since: May 09

Fort Smith AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 15, 2009
 
Thank you. I was a patient of Dr. Kale's as well, and not enough of his INTELLIGENT patients are standing up and telling the truth, only those who are whining because they cant get drugs anymore seem to be slamming him. The man saved my job, and probably my marriage as well.
JLA wrote:
Be honest,many justify their drug usage and lie to themselves. The bad thing is that this hurts people truly in pain. I have no idea who is lying and doctors have to rely on your word as well because you can never tell how much pain someone really is in.
Trust me, I think the DEA is a huge waste of funds and is only perpetuating this to continue to receive funding. Follow the money - everytime. Even to the CIA selling cocaine.
Dr. Kale helped me when I was in pain and couldn't sit for more than an hour without sciatica. I have done rehab and am somewhat better. It takes balls to be a doctor these days. I asked my PCP about my back pain and she literally did not come into the room and sent her nurse in 3 times. Sad.
People shouldn't live in pain and there is honestly no reason that those in chronic pain can't receive medication indefinitely. The perception is we are druggies. The problem is I overheard others in the office at time who were definitely not in pain and only selling or taking these drugs recreationally. Another thing people can't get: after a while, you don't get a "high."
And while on my rant: The war focus on cocaine has only made meth extremely popular as it is cheaper and lasts longer. It has also succeeded in killing many Mexicans. Why can no one see that this is the huge fuckup prohibition was?
I find that I am out of medication and feeling much worse than I ancitipated and finding a doctor is impossible.
I loved Dr. Kale personally and he was professional to me - as I got to know him, he would tell some slightly off-color jokes and he has a dry sense of humor. I am biased and admit it - but I believe him personally. At the same time, the behaivor claimed is not accepted, but know this: Dr. Kale has a very bad back himself and is not a looming intimidating guy and people are always around. If this guy made statements like this often, maybe she should have stopped going to him? Or maybe asked him to stop? She was asking constantly for some way to pay for appointments and it annoyed him, and this is his reaction. Hearing only that portion of the conversation would not sound good, however.
Just had to get my OPINIONS out there.
How about a quote from one Congressman: "..the war on drugs is unwinnable yet imminently fundable."
THAT'S WHY IT CONTINUES
Lastly, I hope those truly in pain find relief. I know how bad my back hurt and hurt my work. It is better, but I still have a few days of pain in a month. These guys that are willing to write you a script of more than Tylenol 3 are a dying breed and we should be thankful for them. Everyone is trying to take them down....
HURT IN ACCIDENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 19, 2009
 
rick wrote:
Rolland OK he is never in his clinic he has a back cracker see all his customers and pass out the drugs as long as you make pill count and pay for that to he takes only cash to keep medicare out of his bisness. the IRS needs to check him out and the Oklahoma DEA needs to do there job.
Rick You Are Right Pills Here Pills There I Know A Lady Meyers Writes Scrips To They Make A Living Selling Pills There Are Ways To Tell That People Need Pain Meds Like SCREWS In The Spine Holding Things Together Because Someone Was Hurt Got An Exray Then A MRI A MILOGRAM THAT REALLY SHOWS PROBLEMS BUT OF COURSE AT $180.00 A POP I WOUNDN'T want To Know The Truth Either I Mean Even REV's Need To Sleep At Night To Jesus Is Coming Like A Thief In The Night Cant Take The Money To Heaven. I'll pray for your salvation.
HURT IN ACCIDENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 19, 2009
 
Longhorn1275 wrote:
Bill, I am a patient of Dr. Myers, and ther are no "half "trurhs" involved. He is a good, caring Dr., with a very good assistant, Mr . Tougas, who is a thorough, and careful investigator, and a skilled chiropractor to boot.. I was a patient ofd Dr. Kalews, so I already had a bad rep, but ther was no pre - judgement that you often see in traditional family practice Drs. You are a smart man to judge for yourself, and you will not be disappointed. I have a slipped disc, which is complicated by a condition called spondlolisthesis. Please tell me how it goes, and spread the word about the good Dr. P.S. Millions of us suffer needlessly because nof heartless bastards who do not have the same pain issues, thrfore assume that we cant be that bad either. God bless you, and congratulations on your wis choice of Drs.<quoted text>
at $180.00 A Pop And Not Filing Insurance That Is Really Helping Out The Poor Make That Cash Buy Your Way To Heaven
Unknown

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 19, 2009
 
U Know the thing about DR.Myers is that as doctors have lost there license's or past away he has taken there patients and done the best he could for them you can't help when you get some bad ones but believe me when i say he weeds the bad patients out of the clinic. There Are drug screens and pill counts i know of a few people who tried to make a pill count only to realize that oops the have 2 pills same name different milligram but hey after that sorry but have a nice day goodbye you are no longer a patient.AND THOSE PATIENTS MAKE IT HARDER FOR OTHERS WHO REALLY NEED IT!!!!
pissed off

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 2, 2009
 
if you want to get pain pills and xanax,methadone all you have to do is go to ellington missouri and see dr paul rains.women show him your tits and you can get anything you want.let him give you a pap smear and your in there.you will get what you want and how many you want.well dr paul rains you messed with the wrong girl.i told him i needed something for my pain and i was having trouble sleeping.he said let me see those big tits and i will give you what you are needing.what the hell kind of doctor is that?i cant believe he has not been closed down.i heard he was being investigated i hope to god they get this so called doctor and put him in jail where he belongs.thats not all he said to me but i am to embarrased to say anymore.now i am scared to go to another male doctor.this is a true story please stay away from this doctor,especially you women.
how wrong this is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 9, 2010
 
We wonder why there are so many crummy doctors out there. It's because 1) we aren't willing to pay for the exceptional, intelligent, ethical ones (we want "free" care, and 2) we sensationalize issues like pain and put them out of business.

This *sting* operation was ridiculous and unethical. Law enforcement DELIBERATELY had people lie to physicians in an attempt to deceive them. It is a physicians job to TREAT a patient with concern, not skepticism; police are supposed to catch people selling drugs on the street. If a physician is prescribing medication competently and in good faith, he or she should be left alone by the DEA and local police. It is up to the medical boards (who, by the way, RARELY have a competent pain expert in their midst, and usually call an expert in the field of pain procedures, NOT medicine, which is a whole other ball of wax, considering that procedures have been found to be mostly useless) to regulate physicians.

The DEA is worsening the problem by getting rid of physicians, because they are NOT doing anything to decrease the demand for pain treatment --- THEY ARE SIMPLY MOVING IT FROM THE OFFICE TO THE STREET.*In essence, they are creating a demand for their own services.*

FYI - Just like deceitful patients make a living off selling medications, Ms. Needham has made a living off frivolous lawsuits. Ask her family members.
how wrong this is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jun 9, 2010
 
PS - There is nothing to be done to decrease the demand for pain treatment.

As the Baby Boomers age, more and more people will hurt and need some measure of pain care. Family practitioners do not and will not prescribe. Tylenol and NSAIDs are dangerous and do not help much. Procedures do not help and will not be covered by insurance very much longer.

What will you do when it's your turn to hurt? Whose side will you be on?
georgia

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 29, 2010
 
I am not a patient of Dr. Meyers, but was of Dr. Brackman God rest his sole but until u have been in real pain I mean can move laying down letting life pass u by because u are in so much pain and u stil feel this way ok say your peace, but if you have a back ache or headache now and again then shut up u jkbow nothing i lived a life where i just wanted to die, but thanks to Doctor like meyers and brackman who are willing to help us and also let us know we are doing nothing wrong and we are not drug addicts!!! Now my life is worth living I take pain med as directed and after a while as long as you are taking then properly you don't get the hi effects and my grandkids have a granmother who can play. so be very careful carma is a B%)*# and pray very had u are never in a wreck that brakes your hip knees and or other part of you body and be mangled because as long as you and other keep this up someday when u or you children may need them they may not be there
keepithot100

Ozark, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 20, 2010
 
i'm a person that suffers from back pain Dr Myers is my doctor he a good man kind and caring and for someone too talk crap about him well that makes me mad it the stupid that get there pill and mess up with them..then blame the doctor.. well its the doctors fault that some jack ass sell he's pill..i'll tell when he finds out your abusing your pills you will get cut off!!!! I've seen it first hand..plus its not uncomen to have more than one doctor help Dr myers make all the decisions there... no one can make a move with out his OK.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Belzoni Discussions

Search the Belzoni Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 5 the dark lord 1,960
about sholonda holmes & pete brown (Apr '10) May '14 Shalonda 7
Louis Scott, Jr. of Tchula has been missing 12 ... (May '07) May '14 GHE-GHE 12
Peel/Hardin Apr '14 Alyce Mallard Webb 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Dec '13 Taylor 56
Holmes Co. murder suspect now in custody (Sep '09) Dec '13 jhall 18
Man fatally shot while driving (Sep '09) Dec '13 jhall 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Belzoni Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Belzoni People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Belzoni News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Belzoni
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••