First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Just wondering

Pembroke, VA

#1 Oct 17, 2010
was wondering what people know about him.
nice

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Oct 18, 2010
People talk bad about him and say some really nasty things but he is a goog guy. I worked with him and he was a hard worker and very nice to be around
iknowhim

Princeton, WV

#3 Oct 20, 2010
hes the gayest person i know in giles county.
Peter

Newport, VA

#4 Oct 20, 2010
iknowhim wrote:
hes the gayest person i know in giles county.
What's wrong with being gay? I have gay friends but Im not gay. They are humans such as yourself and everyone else. I don't agree with alot of what Junior does, but he does work and de[end on the govt. check like most of you. He get's out and earns a living by doing whatever he can to get by. So maybe you should give him a call, I'm sure he would like to talk to you about your comment.
i know him

Blacksburg, VA

#5 Oct 25, 2010
being gay doesnt make him a bad person..... he has always been a hard worker and thats more than I can say for most people in our area. He was good to his mom too. I have always liked him. Most people think he is strange and a bit different but that doesnt make him a bad guy.
iknowhim

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Oct 27, 2010
well he shouldnt have done what he done to that lil boy, i hate child molesters
WTH

Blacksburg, VA

#7 Oct 28, 2010
iknowhim wrote:
what???? didnt know about this
iknowhim

Roanoke, VA

#8 Oct 29, 2010
yeah its awful, thats why i hate his guts.
lil bit high

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2010
I NO JR AND HE IS A DAMN GOOD GUY HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ANY AND EVERYONE WHO ASKS SO Y DONT U PPL GET A DAMN LIFE MAYBE IF U TRYED A LIL HARDER U MAY SOMEDAY B HALF THE PERSON HE IS U PPL SIT ON UR ASS ALL DAY JUDGE PPL LIKE HIM ME AND MY BROTHER GET A LIFE IM SO SICK OF ALL THE BS BUT I GUESS PPL LIKE U DONT HAVE NOTHIN BETTER 2 DO THEN TALK SHIT ABOUT US BUT I HOPE AT THE END OF THE DAY UR KIDS R CLEAN,FEED,AND PUT 2 BED AND UR HOUSE IS CLEAN BUT MOST OF ALL I HOPE U SWEEP UR BACK DOOR AS GOOD AS UR TRYIN 2 SWEEP MINE AND HIS!! IM HAPPY 2 CALL JR A FRIEND !!! IM OUT p.s thanks 4 the ride home the other day jr sendin u my love SANDIE
Ha ha

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2010
Jr is nasty always going around asking about men and trying to get him some he is sick its ok if u like him but I prefer not to be around gays sorry if ur offended but that's my right.
iknowhim

Roanoke, VA

#11 Nov 5, 2010
sandie, you must have gotten pills from him to get a ride, oh are you going to narc on him also?
u only wish

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2011
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
what???? didnt know about this
what did he do??
onceshy

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2011
so how many of u all know jr for real? or anything significant about him? yeah people say alot about him rumors are just rumors unless you have proof to back them up. until then its all talk..maybe instead of posting stuff on here about him you should try telling him what you think and what you know..bet he would love to hear it..its all fine and dandy to hide behind a computer or phone but why not go to the person themselves and tell them? its called guts..
hewasfamily

Santa Clara, CA

#14 Feb 27, 2011
i know him pretty f uckinq well. He snuck in my basement 2 years aqo && tried f uckinq with tha breakers , messed tha wronq one up && ran outt. Hes a piece of shit. My mom was married to his first cousin so i know all about tha little boy. He hasnt been outta prison that lonq && he raped tha little handicapped boy im pretty sure . Hes a f ucked up individual && he knows who i am && knows how i feel about him cuz ive talked s hit to him ohh && i heard there was a book in tha library about him....
wise one

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2011
hewasfamily wrote:
i know him pretty f uckinq well. He snuck in my basement 2 years aqo && tried f uckinq with tha breakers , messed tha wronq one up && ran outt. Hes a piece of shit. My mom was married to his first cousin so i know all about tha little boy. He hasnt been outta prison that lonq && he raped tha little handicapped boy im pretty sure . Hes a f ucked up individual && he knows who i am && knows how i feel about him cuz ive talked s hit to him ohh && i heard there was a book in tha library about him....
wow thats guts..to do all that..what book? what happened to him for doing what you say he did? sounds like you know alot..
wise one

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2011
iknowhim wrote:
well in your previous comment on this board you talked good of him now in this comment you are bashing him...what up with that?
hewasfamily

Mount Morris, MI

#17 Feb 27, 2011
he went to prison for a few years & tha books supposed to be talkin about him bein able to move shit with his mind or some s hit . Idk cuz i havent read it.
good grief

United States

#18 Feb 28, 2011
hewasfamily wrote:
he went to prison for a few years & tha books supposed to be talkin about him bein able to move shit with his mind or some s hit . Idk cuz i havent read it.
wow thats freaky...if its true...so how did you find this out?
friend

Blacksburg, VA

#19 Feb 28, 2011
it was in the washinton post not in a book and yes its true.
nah

United States

#20 Mar 1, 2011
hewasfamily wrote:
well i heard 2 years ago he was in jail..so how did he sneak in your basement?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belspring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh 8 hr Narzboy 2
Jasper Dec 15 Comments 1
Sheriff's inmate work crew were intoxicated at ... Dec 11 Elvis 5
union sucks (Oct '12) Dec 8 shellhammer 11
how come so many violent psycoes in this area? (Feb '11) Dec 5 Wow 5
Belspring Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Belspring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE