Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Yes , it would break up the gangs and drive them elsewhere if drugs where legal. Not just weed. I have 5 discs in my lower back that's crushed S1-L5. I would lov 2 get my mess without paying DR.s $ to write the same scripts month after month.
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

I meant Meds not mess. Sorry, big fingers & small buttons.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Scientists invent 'cannabis without the high'
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/scientists-invent-ca...

...Proof that there is no medical reason for marijuana.
Medical marijuana is a bigtime scam.
ReadFinePrint

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
. You may want to look at the effects of these lab made Pills before saying stuff that makes you look stupid. Well you are stupid. Learn to read the Fine Print. Dumass
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

What is wrong with the " high" . Any doctor knows that is part of why the medicine works. If you were better educated you would know that. I take it you were home schooled.
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
. Do You even know anything about chronic pain. Day & Night. Even with meds I have pain. You r a mindless pathetic fool. Learn to read facts not fiction u lowlife scum retard.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

ReadFinePrint wrote:
<quoted text>. You may want to look at the effects of these lab made Pills before saying stuff that makes you look stupid. Well you are stupid. Learn to read the Fine Print. Dumass
QUOTE: "According to Maariv, Tikkun Olam sought to neutralise the effect of the THC and to increase the effect of another substance called CBD, or cannabidiol, which has been shown to help diabetics and to ease various psychiatric disorders. Not only does it leave users stone-cold sober, it also doesn't induce the munchies, the hunger pangs that the drug's smokers generally suffer."
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

When I smoke medical marijuana, it lets me see how god damn stupid politicians really are. It also puts me closer to nature rather than the ugliness of man and his material world.
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Raydot wrote:
When I smoke medical marijuana, it lets me see how god damn stupid politicians really are. It also puts me closer to nature rather than the ugliness of man and his material world.

Beautifully stated. That lab made crap has been shown to help 2 conditions, WOW, that's weird because THC has shown in millions of studies to help ppl with hundreds of various injuries &. illnesses. Ppl need 2 check the facts before they embarrass their self further.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
show where the constitution gives the federal government the power to prohibit weed

why did it require an amendment to prohibit alcohol...

get a clue loser
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

You communists answer me one ques. What harm comes to you by me smoking a j in my home. You all r no better than bin laden.
Maybe u should seek help about getting your head out of that box, it will greatly improve your vision.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Whether you're pro or con on the topic; long as it is against federal law, does not matter what state law is... Don't know if we'll see it become legal in our lifetime; but heck... If asprin was invented today, you'd need a Rx I'd bet....
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE: "According to Maariv, Tikkun Olam sought to neutralise the effect of the THC and to increase the effect of another substance called CBD, or cannabidiol, which has been shown to help diabetics and to ease various psychiatric disorders. Not only does it leave users stone-cold sober, it also doesn't induce the munchies, the hunger pangs that the drug's smokers generally suffer."
Will it be free?
Local

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Raydot wrote:
"The ugliness of man"? Ummm, two suggestions:
1. You should choose another crowd to hang out with.
2. Stay away from mirrors.
Jeanie

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Looking at this from a resource perspective, hemp is a vital contributor to the "Green" movement.

Did you know that growing hemp and processing it would eliminate a massive portion of our deforestation? The plant grows very fast and can be used to make many paper products.

In WWII, hemp seed oil was used to lubricate the engines of fighter planes.

George Washington grew hemp on his farm.

There are many, many uses for this plant, not just the ones for people to go ganga on us.

Ask a police officer what is more dangerous; alcohol or marijuana. I think you will be surprised to know that over 90% of arrests are alcohol related. When was the last time you saw someone high on pot go beat someone up or break into someones house?

Decriminalizing would eliminate quite a bit of drug warfare and could eliminate some serious state debt. I'm not saying it's perfect, but ask yourself if the benefits may possibly outweigh the dangers.
Thanks for reading.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
Any side effects?

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And legalization is far less harmful than incarceration. Especially to law enforcement which can't seem to see how they are harming themselves every time they bust some young kid and then refuse to take responsibility for ruining his life and bankrupting his parents.
The problem with recreational drugs and alcohol is in my opinion operating motor vehicles and doing hazzardous work under the influence and any harmful disruptions to the public. Thats just one of a hundred reasons why I want to seriously reduce the use of personal high speed transportation. I have stood against US law enfourcement and the judicial system at least 50 times in courts of law and even as the defendant I dominate in the accusation department and it quickly turns into me prosecuting them. I call the judges the anti Christs that serve and protect the wolves in sheeps clothing that control this planet in court to their faces and I can defend my positions whereas they cannot.

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Raydot wrote:
Not only are they stupid but also incompetent, greedy and corrupted, I plan on overthrowing them if its the last thing I do in life. I agree that pot gets you closer to nature which is a great thing.
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Jay wrote:
You communists answer me one ques. What harm comes to you by me smoking a j in my home. You all r no better than bin laden.
Maybe u should seek help about getting your head out of that box, it will greatly improve your vision.
They are the same idiots that talk on their cell phones at the store really lowd so everyone can here them. They have no idea not only are they rude and being inconsiderate, but they are making total fcking jerk and fool of theirselves. They know who they are. They are Americas idiots. Pot smokers never do that. I mean there is a reason a telephone booth had doors. Hopefully they will get a brain tumor and die. These are the same idiots that made our country the way it is today. They did this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Belmont News Video

•••
•••

Belmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Belmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE