Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

Full story: Newsday

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.
Comments
6,741 - 6,760 of 7,864 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 11
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7952
Jul 1, 2012
 
Lou Gia wrote:
And if Anthony finds the prayers that Bruser posts offensive and doesn't like it..he shouldn't read it.
Why would the leader of the EMs find prayers offensive??
Because I am not Anthony. Couldn't be any simpler, even for you.

You have no clue who Anthony is. You've never seen him. You've never met him. Yet you freely engage in trashing him in this forum. That's what makes you an *******, Lou.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7953
Jul 1, 2012
 
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am not Anthony. Couldn't be any simpler, even for you.
You have no clue who Anthony is. You've never seen him. You've never met him. Yet you freely engage in trashing him in this forum. That's what makes you an *******, Lou.
Why the constant denial Anthony.

Saw you today at mass..

Your embracing a psychosis of monumental proportions. Your posts fool no one Anthony.
If your not Anthony, why do you engage in your silliness?

--and don't try to say you are "upset" for Anthony's sake.. Embrace the truth and disappears from this forum
It would be a healthy choice for both you and your family
Frank

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7954
Jul 1, 2012
 
Lou Gia wrote:
And if Anthony finds the prayers that Bruser posts offensive and doesn't like it..he shouldn't read it.
Why would the leader of the EMs find prayers offensive??
He's trying to create an alternate personality

That's it in a "nut"shell
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7955
Jul 1, 2012
 
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>He's trying to create an alternate personality
That's it in a "nut"shell
Frank I received an acknowledgment from Topix re my FCC complaint of Non-action on Topix's part to my being stalked, and harassed;

Topix
Got it!

Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.

Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.

Thanks for your feedback!

-- The Topix Team

They are at lest aware, and must check into it as my Complaint to the FCC has forced their hands.
Dominus Vobiscum.
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7957
Jul 2, 2012
 
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremely gratified to see that the Supreme Court did the right thing. Rome and the USCCB shouldn't be allowed to dictate healthcare policy in this country, especially to women.
Frank ,Lou, do you realize how Un-Catholic this above statement is?
Rome and the USCCB does not dictate Policy in the USA, only to believing, I repeat Believing Catholics. I guess then "Itchy Watch also advocates ABORTIONS right? Msgr won't be glad to hear that!
What the Healthcare mandate from Obama is, is a violation of the first amendment, as it is in opposition to the right of the Catholic church to exercise our religious beliefs. The Pope and the Vatican council dictate how the Catholic Church exercises OUR
CATHOLIC RELIGION, not the GOVERNMENT, or its PRESIDENT!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally guaranteed right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. Freedom of religion is also closely associated with separation of church and state, a concept advocated by Thomas Jefferson.[1]

Legal and public foundation

The United States Constitution addresses the issue of religion in two places: in the First Amendment, and the Article VI prohibition on religious tests as a condition for holding public office. The First Amendment prohibits the federal government from making a law "respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" This provision was later expanded to state and local governments, through the Incorporation of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Thus Obama's mandate to force Catholics, or evangelicals, or any branch of Christians, Jews, Muslims, from being forced to do anything that encumbers them from practicing their religion

Thus Mr "Itchy Watch" is advocating once again something that is contrary to the Catholic Church, and thus the name of <FALSE CATHOLIC>, is appropriate for him, as he himself is challenging the beliefs of the Catholic Church. From where does he get these rights to challenge our Catholic faith? Is this the "Catholic Faith, as preached by Barrack Obama and Nancy Pewlousy? In doing what Obama has done, he is also violating the "Separation of State and Religion" "Itchy Watch", has exposed himself along with Obama,
as the biggest fool there has been, and have earned themselves the name of <FALSE CATHOLIC>, although no one knows what religion Obama practices, nor what religion or country he swears allegiance to. "Itchy Watch" needs expanded prayers, as he seems completely lost in what he believes or practices. Jesus have Mercy.
Dominus Vobiscum
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7958
Jul 2, 2012
 
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Another round of very entertaining Itchy insanity! Apparently you've never read the TOS for Topix.(I know that you have limited command of the English language, Itchy, but the TOS are really relatively simple.) In brief, they say that people are free to express their points of view, even if others don't like it. And they suggest that if you don't like what's being said, don't visit the site. Here's the exact quote: "We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix."
What you fail to understand, Itchy, is that I find your continued posting of prayers and right wing political and religious nonsense as offensive as you find some of my language. Like the TOS state, if you don't like it, don't post here.
I'm sure that the FCC finds your complaints about others posting anti-Catholic ideas very entertaining. In fact, the more you complain to them, the more they will understand who and what you truly are: a very disturbed and troubled old man who wants to go war with anyone who does not agree with his warped view of the world. Good luck, Itchy.
Folks, unfortunately "Itchy Watch" does not understand english.
What was objected to was the stalking, and unsupervised actions of those posting here. The Stalking is Criminal, and the evidence is plainly exhibited on the blogs. A little investigation by the FCC or the Nassau Police Internet Bureau, will reveal that "Itchy Watch" has paid for investigation of bloggers IP address, and according to Frank driven past his house.
Frank if he has followed you to other sites, please let me know,
as this will confirm his stalking, which is against the Stalking laws as I had posted it. Topix's ignoring these complaints of Stalking have made them an accomplice by not shutting him off the Topix blogs. To make matter worse for Topix, they have an "Editor"
who has done the same thing in "Puffin Lady's" stalking me, and she has posted that there is nothing that contains her from doing that according to what she had been told by Topix.
The group I had joined, http://www.change.org/#search/topix , will be following the activities closely. Check out the site!
Dominus Vobiscum
Lou Gia

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7959
Jul 2, 2012
 
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Why the constant denial Anthony.
Saw you today at mass..
Your embracing a psychosis of monumental proportions. Your posts fool no one Anthony.
If your not Anthony, why do you engage in your silliness?
--and don't try to say you are "upset" for Anthony's sake.. Embrace the truth and disappears from this forum

It would be a healthy choice for both you and your family
Frank, I love how Anthony says, you've never seen or met Anthony! Now, if he's not Anthony ( which we know isn't the case), how would HE know who has seen or met Anthony the EM?? He's not going to be able to keep his stories straight. And then he vehemently goes into defending Msgr Jim, over a 60th birthday wish from Toni Pom Pom, a childhood friend, and then to try to distance himself from who is is, becomes an Obama loving, pro abortion Catholic. What would they say at the Men's Club?!
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7960
Jul 2, 2012
 
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Why the constant denial Anthony.
Saw you today at mass..
Your embracing a psychosis of monumental proportions. Your posts fool no one Anthony.
If your not Anthony, why do you engage in your silliness?
--and don't try to say you are "upset" for Anthony's sake.. Embrace the truth and disappears from this forum
It would be a healthy choice for both you and your family
Frank he's in denial and it also sounds like he's in a "cult of personality", therefore his unusual obsession with a certain priest. He does get very upset because of how "Anthony the EM" is mentioned. Why would he be so upset over someone he doesn't know and how would "Anthony the EM" know about this forum anyway?? He should just be truthful. Maybe some of his anger and rage would abate then and he could be at peace.
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7961
Jul 2, 2012
 
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank ,Lou, do you realize how Un-Catholic this above statement is?
Rome and the USCCB does not dictate Policy in the USA, only to believing, I repeat Believing Catholics. I guess then "Itchy Watch also advocates ABORTIONS right? Msgr won't be glad to hear that!
What the Healthcare mandate from Obama is, is a violation of the first amendment, as it is in opposition to the right of the Catholic church to exercise our religious beliefs. The Pope and the Vatican council dictate how the Catholic Church exercises OUR
CATHOLIC RELIGION, not the GOVERNMENT, or its PRESIDENT!
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally guaranteed right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. Freedom of religion is also closely associated with separation of church and state, a concept advocated by Thomas Jefferson.[1]
Legal and public foundation
The United States Constitution addresses the issue of religion in two places: in the First Amendment, and the Article VI prohibition on religious tests as a condition for holding public office. The First Amendment prohibits the federal government from making a law "respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" This provision was later expanded to state and local governments, through the Incorporation of the Fourteenth Amendment.
Thus Obama's mandate to force Catholics, or evangelicals, or any branch of Christians, Jews, Muslims, from being forced to do anything that encumbers them from practicing their religion
Thus Mr "Itchy Watch" is advocating once again something that is contrary to the Catholic Church, and thus the name of <FALSE CATHOLIC>, is appropriate for him, as he himself is challenging the beliefs of the Catholic Church. From where does he get these rights to challenge our Catholic faith? Is this the "Catholic Faith, as preached by Barrack Obama and Nancy Pewlousy? In doing what Obama has done, he is also violating the "Separation of State and Religion" "Itchy Watch", has exposed himself along with Obama,
as the biggest fool there has been, and have earned themselves the name of <FALSE CATHOLIC>, although no one knows what religion Obama practices, nor what religion or country he swears allegiance to. "Itchy Watch" needs expanded prayers, as he seems completely lost in what he believes or practices. Jesus have Mercy.
Dominus Vobiscum
Praying for him and the prayers from Toni Pom Pom's prayer chain continue for Anthony, to bring him back to the Catholic faith where he can be an EM people are truly proud of.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7962
Jul 2, 2012
 
And they said it wouldn't happen.

Obamacare-like “Death Panels” are already emptying out hospital beds in the United Kingdom. According to one report last year the UK’s National Health Service (NHS) euthanized 130,000, mostly expendable seniors. Its benignly named “Care Pathways”, kills almost 360 people every day.
Now it’s Obamcare’s turn to euthanize undesirables. The Supreme Court gave Barack Obama the right to start his own extermination program. Anybody who needs “a little bit too much care” will get put on Obama’s list. If you were born before January 1, 1953 he has put a target on your back. You had better not get sick and you had better pray someone derails Obamcare’s euthanasia train before a “Death Panel” gavel comes down on your life. When Obama’s verdict is death for you there can be no appeal – that’s in the bill.


This system needs your death to appear to work. That is the reality of the Supreme Court’s ruling – make believe that’s not a clear and present danger and you are fooling yourself – it’s that simple and that serious.
Government programs NEVER cost near what the liars in Washington tell us they will. Simple observation tells us Obamacare is a giant Ponzi scheme. Under Obamacare, you will become a number and government bureaucrats will kill off “numbers” to make their program seem to work. They will ration care and kill off the old (60 plus) the mentally and the physically challenged.
Democrats rightly claim the phrase “Death Panels” does not appear in Obamacare’s 2000 plus pages, but why should it? They don’t want us to recognize what they are really up to; liberals never do. Saying Obamacare has no “Death Panels” because those two words aren’t in the bill is a cynical lie. The Nazis never sent Jews to “Extermination camps” or gas chambers; they sent them to “Work camps and showers.”
Liberal Paul Krugman got it right when he slipped and said,“Some years down the pike, we’re going to get the real solution, which is going to be a combination of death panels and sales taxes…..”
Obamacare is early death wrapped in government double talk disguised to keep us from understanding the truth. Some years down the pike, we’re going to get the truth. That truth is that to these people we’re all just numbers they will spend their careers trying to find ways to reduce. Let’s do something about it now. Vote conservative in November.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7963
Jul 3, 2012
 
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank ,Lou, do you realize how Un-Catholic this above statement is?
Rome and the USCCB does not dictate Policy in the USA, only to believing, I repeat Believing Catholics. I guess then "Itchy Watch also advocates ABORTIONS right? Msgr won't be glad to hear that!
What the Healthcare mandate from Obama is, is a violation of the first amendment, as it is in opposition to the right of the Catholic church to exercise our religious beliefs. The Pope and the Vatican council dictate how the Catholic Church exercises OUR
CATHOLIC RELIGION, not the GOVERNMENT, or its PRESIDENT!
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally guaranteed right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. Freedom of religion is also closely associated with separation of church and state, a concept advocated by Thomas Jefferson.[1]
Legal and public foundation
The United States Constitution addresses the issue of religion in two places: in the First Amendment, and the Article VI prohibition on religious tests as a condition for holding public office. The First Amendment prohibits the federal government from making a law "respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" This provision was later expanded to state and local governments, through the Incorporation of the Fourteenth Amendment.
Thus Obama's mandate to force Catholics, or evangelicals, or any branch of Christians, Jews, Muslims, from being forced to do anything that encumbers them from practicing their religion
Thus Mr "Itchy Watch" is advocating once again something that is contrary to the Catholic Church, and thus the name of <FALSE CATHOLIC>, is appropriate for him, as he himself is challenging the beliefs of the Catholic Church. From where does he get these rights to challenge our Catholic faith? Is this the "Catholic Faith, as preached by Barrack Obama and Nancy Pewlousy? In doing what Obama has done, he is also violating the "Separation of State and Religion" "Itchy Watch", has exposed himself along with Obama,
as the biggest fool there has been, and have earned themselves the name of <FALSE CATHOLIC>, although no one knows what religion Obama practices, nor what religion or country he swears allegiance to. "Itchy Watch" needs expanded prayers, as he seems completely lost in what he believes or practices. Jesus have Mercy.
Dominus Vobiscum
Anthony is slow-witted. He can't understand the constitutional ramifications of the law.
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7966
Jul 4, 2012
 
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Anthony is slow-witted. He can't understand the constitutional ramifications of the law.
Frank, right on the money. The Democrats thought they could get away with the way they had passed Obama-care. They had in fact destroyed the Democratic party, who have allowed the Socialistic
Liberals to take over their party. There was a Socialist that ran for President for about 6 years in the 1930-40's era. His speech in 1944 said it all, "I will no longer be running for president of the United States of America, for the Democratic party has taken over our platform" His name was "Norman Matoon Thomas". The Democrats have pushed into he Presidency, a mega-lo-maniac looking to bring down America to its knees, and instead has destroyed the Democratic party. Who in the future after what has happened, could ever trust the Democratic party again? You will probably see many Democrats distancing themselves from this President, much the same as they would a Leper. The American people have bought into a change where harmony would prevail, and instead wound up with the opposite. Happy 4th, remembering our glorious past, and hopes for the future.
Dominus Vobiscum
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7967
Jul 4, 2012
 
Folks, Michael Voris Realcatholictv.com has become,
" ChurchMilitant.com " Here is the latest video:

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/free/index.php...
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7968
Jul 4, 2012
 
Ctn:
Folks, Michael Voris Realcatholictv.com has become,
" ChurchMilitanttv.com " Here is the latest video:

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/free/index.php...
Frank

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7969
Jul 4, 2012
 
Lou Gia wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, I love how Anthony says, you've never seen or met Anthony! Now, if he's not Anthony ( which we know isn't the case), how would HE know who has seen or met Anthony the EM?? He's not going to be able to keep his stories straight. And then he vehemently goes into defending Msgr Jim, over a 60th birthday wish from Toni Pom Pom, a childhood friend, and then to try to distance himself from who is is, becomes an Obama loving, pro abortion Catholic. What would they say at the Men's Club?!
LOL. GREAT POST
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7970
Jul 5, 2012
 
Today bring to Me the Souls who especially venerate and glorify My Mercy*,

and immerse them in My mercy. These souls sorrowed most over my Passion and entered most deeply into My spirit. They are living images of My Compassionate Heart. These souls will shine with a special brightness in the next life. Not one of them will go into the fire of hell. I shall particularly defend each one of them at the hour of death.

Most Merciful Jesus, whose Heart is Love Itself, receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who particularly extol and venerate the greatness of Your mercy. These souls are mighty with the very power of God Himself. In the midst of all afflictions and adversities they go forward, confident of Your mercy; and united to You, O Jesus, they carry all mankind on their shoulders. These souls will not be judged severely, but Your mercy will embrace them as they depart from this life.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls who glorify and venerate Your greatest attribute, that of Your fathomless mercy, and who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. These souls are a living Gospel; their hands are full of deeds of mercy, and their hearts, overflowing with joy, sing a canticle of mercy to You, O Most High! I beg You O God:

Show them Your mercy according to the hope and trust they have placed in You. Let there be accomplished in them the promise of Jesus, who said to them that during their life, but especially at the hour of death, the souls who will venerate this fathomless mercy of His, He, Himself, will defend as His glory. Amen.

*The text leads one to conclude that in the first prayer directed to Jesus, Who is the Redeemer, it is "victim" souls and contemplatives that are being prayed for; those persons, that is, that voluntarily offered themselves to God for the salvation of their neighbor (see Col 1:24; 2 Cor 4:12). This explains their close union with the Savior and the extraordinary efficacy that their invisible activity has for others. In the second prayer, directed to the Father from whom comes "every worthwhile gift and every genuine benefit,"we recommend the "active" souls, who promote devotion to The Divine Mercy and exercise with it all the other works that lend themselves to the spiritual and material uplifting of their brethren.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena....
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7971
Jul 5, 2012
 
Hateful Catholics.
Not what you think watch this:

Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7973
Jul 6, 2012
 
How is this possible? This powerful woman , who may be the next mayor of New York, is an open Lesbian,
married her lover, is pro-abortion, and , GET This,
claims to be "A Good Catholic". All eyes on Cardinal Timothy Dolan. They claim he was being groomed to be the next POPE. This is going to be some test for him.
Does he refrain from giving her communion? Or does he cave in to Politics over being a Real Cardinal?
Check this one out:

Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7974
Jul 7, 2012
 
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks, unfortunately "Itchy Watch" does not understand english.
What was objected to was the stalking, and unsupervised actions of those posting here. The Stalking is Criminal, and the evidence is plainly exhibited on the blogs. A little investigation by the FCC or the Nassau Police Internet Bureau, will reveal that "Itchy Watch" has paid for investigation of bloggers IP address, and according to Frank driven past his house.
Frank if he has followed you to other sites, please let me know,
as this will confirm his stalking, which is against the Stalking laws as I had posted it. Topix's ignoring these complaints of Stalking have made them an accomplice by not shutting him off the Topix blogs. To make matter worse for Topix, they have an "Editor"
who has done the same thing in "Puffin Lady's" stalking me, and she has posted that there is nothing that contains her from doing that according to what she had been told by Topix.
The group I had joined, http://www.change.org/#search/topix , will be following the activities closely. Check out the site!
Dominus Vobiscum
And now you're a ****house lawyer, Itchy? You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. However, I'm sure that the folks at Topix had a good laugh over the insanity you sent them. I know that I find it highly entertaining. But very troubling, since your rants are a clear sign of a declining mind.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7975
Jul 7, 2012
 
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank he's in denial and it also sounds like he's in a "cult of personality", therefore his unusual obsession with a certain priest. He does get very upset because of how "Anthony the EM" is mentioned. Why would he be so upset over someone he doesn't know and how would "Anthony the EM" know about this forum anyway?? He should just be truthful. Maybe some of his anger and rage would abate then and he could be at peace.
Very boring, Princess. Why don't you just stick to being the dutiful, but stupid housewife?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bellmore Discussions

Search the Bellmore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 2 hr Bruser 2,282
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr College Professor 6,391
Police: Narcan Used to Revive Woman in Massapeq... Tue Marcus Webb 2
Need to Get a Birth Certificate (Feb '07) Sun natadqt 24
What happened (Jun '11) Aug 17 ScottLINY 2
Thomas Hoey Jr. wants to get out on bail to sav... Aug 15 Justice served 8
Wise Guys mafia Bonanno Crime Family (Feb '10) Aug 15 anna valinio 22
•••
•••

Bellmore News Video

•••
Bellmore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bellmore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellmore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bellmore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bellmore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••