Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

God bless America!!!
After the time of President Reagan, the whole country has lost its moral values. The Republicans have declared that there is nothing wrong in making money, no matter how one makes it. Till the moral values of the countries are restored, we will have many suckers like these smart asses to cheat on the innocent people.
Many people have learnt lessons thru their scams, they should consider the lost money as a fee of learning about life.
Bob OBrien

Holbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

trish wrote:
Does anyone know of the owners or persons of administration? I need first and last names as I am going to small claims their scammy little company.
thanks!!
Hey Trish, It's Mike and Irene Milin. Contact us we have something going.
Bob OBrien

Holbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

In the know wrote:
I know for a fact the company is bad news. The President's name is Matt Orlando and his partners are Mike and Irene Milan, husband and wife real estate scammers from the 80's.
hey victor, contact us obecinc@optonline.net
Bob OBrien

Holbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

711GGG wrote:
ALTHOUGH I AGREE WITH MOST EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED HERE,I STILL FEEL THAT THE BASIC FRAMEWORK WICH NGC DID SPEAK FROM WAS HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE!!STILL HOWEVER UNCLEAR AS TO WHY THE COMPANY OPERATES AS IT DOES.MY QUESTION IS HAS ANYONE TAKE ANY TYPE OF LEAGAL CHARGES AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.?
IF MADOFF COULD GET CAUGHT ANYONE CAN?
GBOWDRE@HOTMAIL.COM
WWW.MASSGIFTSHOP.COM
Contact us: obecinc@optonline.net
OKOK

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

OMG you were married to that guy.
Bob OBrien

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

National Grants Scam.
Hey folks out there wwe need to assemble to start,
a class action law suit against the owners, connect up thru topix.
OKOK

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Hey Bob if you want to sue them go ahead and sue them. Are you a lawyer with a firm looking to sue them?
Speakers

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

How many can you guys name.
Latoya

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

OMG I was just about to give them money. I am so glad to have done research first how do these people continue doing this and getting away with it. They must be stop people work hard for they money and they save for someone to just take it like that.
Titilopemi Akinuli

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Thank You NGC for information on how to get money from the U.S. Government to start your own Business, to own your own Home, and to invest in Real Estate.
Michele A

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

I worked for NGC about 11 years ago. The program does work, if you are willing to work hard and spend a lot of time following their leads. I got the whole program for free, I sat on numerous seminars on a weekly basis at several hotels all over the country, I never got anything, why? because I did not do the work. We can't expect to pay $1000, or whatever it costs now, and sit back and expect grants to fall on our laps. Remember the rule, there is nothing free in this world. But believe me. if you really want the grant or loan, you need to work at it you are not paying for a miracle. I opened a lot of mail and saw plenty of testimonies of what people, that worked hard, accomplished. I wish I knew where they are based now, because I would like to work for them again.
Phil

Haiti

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

I attended the NGC conference in Houston,Texas on January 2oth,2007. In total this scam company stole from my wallet becauseI trusted them thet were genuine company.
This brought my family into mysery and financia; hardship for the rest of the Year.
In total I spent over $5000 for lifetime membership,auction teacher,NGC-P2000 Combo, and PBNEXT System.
They are all white criminals running and rupping off people. Trump was associated with them and I wonder why he is not arrested for scam.
visionrke

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

when is there going to be a class action suit? inquiring minds want to know!
William

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Well that's America for u Home of the RIPOFF!
Cinthya Seelbinder

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Lisa wrote:
Hello Cindy O, eventhough I feel and I can relate to the anguish of the majority I want to thank you for being the ONLY positive voice on this forum, and I would like your help setting up a 501(c)(3) and any information you have on starting a non-profit organization. Thanks, Lisa
<quoted text>
ME 2! I can't thank you both making it possible for me to hold on to my hope last glimmer of hope. My husband passed last May & my landlady is a slum lord. FIFTEEN YEARS RENTING her house and she has the nerve to threaten me with a pay or quit if i dont get rid of ALL MY BELONGINGS packed away neatly in the back yard. Ive had since October 2011 (through the freezing holidays) a hole in my ceiling (was 3) from where her roofer fell through it and her concern is the back yard. Not my son (who happens to be handicapped). I paid her 6 months rent in advance last year and she has no sense of urgency to get construction completed. SHE EVEN TRIED TO RAISE RENT LAST MONTH B E F O R E REPAIRS WERE COMPLETED. So... I decided to retain an attorney and withhold rent until the roof and numerous other repairs are completed. FIFTEEN YEARS and she has no concern for my son or myself. My son has Down's syndrome, he needs constant monitoring and she decided to NOT reinstall the carport gate leaving me and my boy open to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.

I need my own home and I need help getting it.
ALL MY EGGS ARE IN MY NGC BASKET.
Time to put my investment to work.
Time for NGC to put MY money where THEIR mout is.

Please,let it be Cindy O. speaks the truth.
I do not want to be a statistic; working class, single mother, latina, trying to get out of the ghetto but to no avail.

NGC... be all you said you were going to be!

Signed,
Desperately Seeking Something
Cinthya Seelbinder

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

If anyone has any advice, resource, direction, etc they can offer I would be sincerely grateful.

Thank you, again.

Cinthya
clarissee at m s n dot com
(aka JJ's mom)
kevin

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

well can someone please supply a number or email to their site so i can reinstate since some of you have replyed that theres a contact number to reinstate,i do admit i had a number that worked like in 2009.lol,please help,it doesnt feel good to get scammed out of a thousand dollars
GERMAN

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Cindy O wrote:
This is not a rip off. The problem is you guys did not get it. The speaker kept saying that you have to help the government solve a problem and then you'll get the money. The thing he forgot to tell you was how to set up a 501(c)(3) which I know how to do. You can pay yourself what you think your worth by being the owner of a non-profit. The government will fund programs that concern the elderly, children, education, drug addiction, etc. Social problems. Once you set up a human service agency then you can invest in real estate etc. You have to think outside the box. The government will pay you to rent out properties to Section 8, etc. You get the money to buy properties by paying yourself as a non-profit owner big bucks. You give back and you will get back.....Think of others first....
CINDY:
Thanks for your input; I wanted to ask you if you successfully used their services and got grants for your businesses/non profits?
Name of your businesses? Ammounts obtained? From? How did they help you, what did they do for you? Please post your e-mail for further questions; as you may imagine most of us cannot afford to loose any money, if is 100% risk free, once all is clear to me, I will subscribe and would be willing to share some of my ideas and projects with you.
Elvera H

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

I became a lifetime member with my son to save our home and fix it 2000 and something got all the books in the program and the tapes. Read every word in every book picked out my grants I was going to submit to,even went to other seminar when they came back to town at the Executive Inn.Bought a cd/dvd of more ways to get my website up for free. Really thought it was legal $1075.00 later i still don't have a grant.Heck is the information even real? I hope we all get to sue these people to recoop our hard earned cash. All this time i thought my lifetime membership could be used at anytime i needed to find funding. Now I don't even know cause i just took it out again to start to look for funding to go to college and fix our roof,windows,..ect..
goodies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

That is a really scam, don't ever think about joining NGC, I have membership with them since 2000, I got no benefit at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Bellevue Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellevue People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bellevue News, Events & Info