Motel Worker Killed in Ypsilanti

Full story: WXYZ

Tuesday, Washtenaw County deputies were investigating the brutal murder of a motel worker.

Comments (Page 99)

Showing posts 1,961 - 1,970 of1,970
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kev

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

JMAC, get off your high horse. Who r u to judge people from Ypsilanti.? Like there r no stupid folks in Florida! My mother is from Missouri and is one of the most ignorant people around.she used to let uncle grab my groin in front of her! Stupid people everywhere.what is your IQ?
kev

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Missy and MGD. The people don't have to buy the drugs. If a prostitute is on the street u don't have to buy their services. The motel worker killed was a human. Yes if he sold drugs it is bad. But have compassion. This was a human being. Society sometimes never gives people options that they choose. I had a cousin killed in 1985. She might have been prostitute. She was from missouri. But this was my cousin. Don't be so harsh in judging others. God will be FINAL JUDGE fer u ,me and others!
kev

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

And Regina lau. I am very sad about your dad's murder. Remember god knew his heart. The others who say bad things probably don't mean to hurt u. Your dad sounded like he had a good side to him. God bless u.
kev

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

And to say he was ruining other families and lives if he sold drugs? He was only small spoke in very large wheel. Those people buying from him will buy drugs somewhere else. Or if they stop buying drugs then they have woken to reality! So really to blame him solely is not fair. He had to have customers who bought drugs from him who knew the consequences . This guy could have been scapegoat. Him being murdered will have no affect on illegal drugs being sold.
Brian Adam

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Mar 31

Time to get this dead and criminal (like there's another kind) spook thread going again.
Anonymous

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Apr 2

JMAC from Florida wrote:
Man I know you people went to school!
What is it with the spelling and grammer?
Just to lazy to reread what you have typed?
Just to much effort to push the cap key?
If you are pissed and want to express yourself.
Don't look stupid in the process.
It takes all the steam out of your slams.
You might look tough but stupid too...
Must be the new age of lazy people
I can't believe there are that many stupid people in Ypsitucky!
Uhm... You spelled grammar incorrectly in addition to writing in sentence fragments.
Brian Adam

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Apr 4

So how are my Ypsi porchmonkies doing?
NOT AMUSED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Apr 4

Brian Adam wrote:
So how are my Ypsi porchmonkies doing?
you got some nerve! If you really got the stones give ur real name and address.. We will let you know how we are doin you racist piece of shit.. Tell me who u really are..
Brian Adam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Apr 5

What does a black epileptic's T-shirt read? Help me, I'm not breakdancing!
Brian Adam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Apr 12

Did you hear about the new social media site for blacks? Its called Junglebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,961 - 1,970 of1,970
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Belleville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Belleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance