Motel Worker Killed in Ypsilanti

Full story: WXYZ 1,973
Tuesday, Washtenaw County deputies were investigating the brutal murder of a motel worker. Full Story
First Prev
of 99
Next Last
kev

Chicago, IL

#2019 Nov 28, 2011
JMAC, get off your high horse. Who r u to judge people from Ypsilanti.? Like there r no stupid folks in Florida! My mother is from Missouri and is one of the most ignorant people around.she used to let uncle grab my groin in front of her! Stupid people everywhere.what is your IQ?
kev

Detroit, MI

#2020 Nov 28, 2011
Missy and MGD. The people don't have to buy the drugs. If a prostitute is on the street u don't have to buy their services. The motel worker killed was a human. Yes if he sold drugs it is bad. But have compassion. This was a human being. Society sometimes never gives people options that they choose. I had a cousin killed in 1985. She might have been prostitute. She was from missouri. But this was my cousin. Don't be so harsh in judging others. God will be FINAL JUDGE fer u ,me and others!
kev

Detroit, MI

#2021 Nov 28, 2011
And Regina lau. I am very sad about your dad's murder. Remember god knew his heart. The others who say bad things probably don't mean to hurt u. Your dad sounded like he had a good side to him. God bless u.
kev

Toledo, OH

#2022 Dec 20, 2011
And to say he was ruining other families and lives if he sold drugs? He was only small spoke in very large wheel. Those people buying from him will buy drugs somewhere else. Or if they stop buying drugs then they have woken to reality! So really to blame him solely is not fair. He had to have customers who bought drugs from him who knew the consequences . This guy could have been scapegoat. Him being murdered will have no affect on illegal drugs being sold.
Brian Adam

South Ozone Park, NY

#2024 Mar 31, 2014
Time to get this dead and criminal (like there's another kind) spook thread going again.
Anonymous

Ann Arbor, MI

#2025 Apr 2, 2014
JMAC from Florida wrote:
Man I know you people went to school!
What is it with the spelling and grammer?
Just to lazy to reread what you have typed?
Just to much effort to push the cap key?
If you are pissed and want to express yourself.
Don't look stupid in the process.
It takes all the steam out of your slams.
You might look tough but stupid too...
Must be the new age of lazy people
I can't believe there are that many stupid people in Ypsitucky!
Uhm... You spelled grammar incorrectly in addition to writing in sentence fragments.
Brian Adam

New York, NY

#2026 Apr 4, 2014
So how are my Ypsi porchmonkies doing?
NOT AMUSED

United States

#2027 Apr 4, 2014
Brian Adam wrote:
So how are my Ypsi porchmonkies doing?
you got some nerve! If you really got the stones give ur real name and address.. We will let you know how we are doin you racist piece of shit.. Tell me who u really are..
Brian Adam

United States

#2030 Apr 5, 2014
What does a black epileptic's T-shirt read? Help me, I'm not breakdancing!
Brian Adam

Philadelphia, PA

#2031 Apr 12, 2014
Did you hear about the new social media site for blacks? Its called Junglebook.
Brian Adam

United States

#2032 Jun 4, 2014
So how are all of the E. Michigan Trayvons and Jeantels doing? It's time to get this topic going again.
ajd

Madison Heights, MI

#2033 Monday Sep 22
ahm
Shareka

Troy, MI

#2034 Tuesday Sep 23
theres only one good school and thats gill school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 99
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drew Rasico (in MI) - SELLING FAKE ID CARDS TO ... 11 hr ALERT 25
Should Paula Bennett be cahrged with LIFE? (Jun '08) Sep 27 Kristen 29
Tuscan Manor (Formerly Belmont Manor) Apartments (Jun '08) Sep 27 former resident 16
Review: West Side Beer Distributors Sep 24 Eastside scout 6
Ypsilanti man found murdered in Detroit (Oct '08) Sep 24 Wolverine 43
Autistic program finds new home at Burger Baylo... Sep 23 A_M_B 1
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Sep 22 JAH 170

Belleville Jobs

Belleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Belleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Belleville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]