Comments
1 - 20 of 96 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Laos Deo

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 May 30, 2012
I feel I need to maybe get out there, if you will, to tell my side of the story. Yes, I know that people are going to say really mean things about me & my family but that's ok. You know who you are that said really mean things at the passing of my daughter, Sarah. Just be careful what you say to people because the death of a loved one is not something I want anyone, no matter how mean you are to go through. To be honest, I don't really care about mean people!! I would like to honestly warn anyone who deals with Carl Stevenson or Viola Davis to be very careful!!! They are mean, cold-hearted, vindictive people!! During the course of my son's trial I learned that Carl had told my son several times, as he broke down & wept, that he gave the Xanax to Vi, who in turn sold them to Sarah. Carl said he watched Sarah stumble down the alley. She passed away during the night & when I went to pick her up the next morning for work, I found her dead on the couch. I don't care how mean you are, you have to know that wasn't fun!!! Just be careful of evil people!!!!!!
lakerhater

Mansfield, OH

#2 May 30, 2012
I'm truly sorry for your loss. No one should have to experience something like that. I think that if you know Mr.Stevenson than you also know that he's a low life worm.
Laos Deo

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 May 30, 2012
lakerhater wrote:
I'm truly sorry for your loss. No one should have to experience something like that. I think that if you know Mr.Stevenson than you also know that he's a low life worm.
Yes, sweetheart, I definitely agree!!! I just hope one day that the mom of the 18 yr old that they cattle prodded to death & then demolished the car will find the truth out!! That's my goal!! No Mom should have to go thru that!!!!
curious news watcher

Dayton, OH

#4 May 30, 2012
Now I understand why Justin worked him over.
curious

Norwalk, OH

#5 May 30, 2012
She took drugs illegally. What else was in her system. I have taken Xanax before and I didn't stagger after I took it. She must have mixed with other things or took too many.
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 May 31, 2012
Carl didn't hand them to her personally?? It is a prescription medication, sounds like 'someone' stole them.
Laos Deo

Bellefontaine, OH

#7 May 31, 2012
Did Carl hand them to her personally, no. He handed them to Vi Davis, who, in turn, handed them to Sarah. Isn't that what drug dealers do, cover their ass? So then, Curious, you just admitted you took Xanax!! Was it prescribed? Carl watched my child stumble down an alley knowing she was screwed up~~~ I've seen many people f(&))ed up & did what I could to help them. I was just trying to warn people. That's all!!!! No, no one stole them,stupid!!! As I said earlier, drug dealers cover their asses!!!
its time

United States

#8 May 31, 2012
Carl is a piece of shit. He needs to be a man and tell what he knows about the Lattimer boy and quit letting Rosebrook run his life.
Paul Finfraud

Mount Vernon, OH

#9 May 31, 2012
Since Carl is a paid informant for the LCSO he gets special treatment in our local corrupt courts, this was not the first time he tried to stab onne of his party buddies . Wow, Justin turned his face into minced meat, that really pissed off Carl's friends at the copshop.
Laos Deo

Bellefontaine, OH

#10 Jun 1, 2012
Paul Finfraud wrote:
Since Carl is a paid informant for the LCSO he gets special treatment in our local corrupt courts, this was not the first time he tried to stab onne of his party buddies . Wow, Justin turned his face into minced meat, that really pissed off Carl's friends at the copshop.
Wow, did not know that!!! Thanks for the info!!!!
Laos Deo

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Jun 1, 2012
Paul Finfraud wrote:
Yeah, the last guy he stabbed ended up dead of an OD & Carl was out of jail in 3 days. He stabbed the guy because he accidentally knocked a picture off the wall.
eeno

Urbana, OH

#12 Jun 1, 2012
curious wrote:
She took drugs illegally. What else was in her system. I have taken Xanax before and I didn't stagger after I took it. She must have mixed with other things or took too many.
That's a pretty dumb statement. That's like saying I drank alcohol once and I didn't get drunk.
its time

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2012
Its time for Carl to be charged until he talks.
Hmmm

Mount Vernon, OH

#14 Jun 1, 2012
How old is Carl?? Who does he hang out with. And for the post about taking Xanax with other drugs, I do know that mixing many different things with Xanax can end in death, heroin being a big one. Sad nobody helped this girl!! I agree he should be charges in this, if I am understanding the original post correctly.
What goes around_

Mount Vernon, OH

#15 Jun 1, 2012
Laos Deo wrote:
I feel I need to maybe get out there, if you will, to tell my side of the story. Yes, I know that people are going to say really mean things about me & my family but that's ok. You know who you are that said really mean things at the passing of my daughter, Sarah. Just be careful what you say to people because the death of a loved one is not something I want anyone, no matter how mean you are to go through. To be honest, I don't really care about mean people!! I would like to honestly warn anyone who deals with Carl Stevenson or Viola Davis to be very careful!!! They are mean, cold-hearted, vindictive people!! During the course of my son's trial I learned that Carl had told my son several times, as he broke down & wept, that he gave the Xanax to Vi, who in turn sold them to Sarah. Carl said he watched Sarah stumble down the alley. She passed away during the night & when I went to pick her up the next morning for work, I found her dead on the couch. I don't care how mean you are, you have to know that wasn't fun!!! Just be careful of evil people!!!!!!
Amen!! I have known Viola Davis for many years. Can't say I have the pleasure of knowing carl, but I know Viola very well. She IS VERY cold hearted and vindictive. And let me just say, Sarah isn't her first victim. She will do, or say, ANYTHING to get what she wants. Even if that's selling drugs to someone who was obviously too incapacitated to handle them at the time. Sarah was a "family friend" to viola. If that is the respect she gives to her friends...well, need I say more?
its time

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2012
He needs charged with what he knows about Lattiner.
its time

United States

#17 Jun 2, 2012
Carl needs to talk or is he to scared of Rosebrook.
Laos Deo

Bellefontaine, OH

#18 Jun 2, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
How old is Carl?? Who does he hang out with. And for the post about taking Xanax with other drugs, I do know that mixing many different things with Xanax can end in death, heroin being a big one. Sad nobody helped this girl!! I agree he should be charges in this, if I am understanding the original post correctly.
Carl is 50. He's led a very evil life & since he got the crap kicked out of him, he's saying he's changed. Funny thing is though, he sat in front of a jury & lied!!! He was charged with intimidation of a witness, stabbed another man but the man OD'd 3 days later, so Carl walked. Also, he helped murder a man & then bragged to several cops that they'd never find his body & front what I've heard, they won't. He watched my daughter stumble down an alley after he supplied his neighbor with the drugs that led to her OD.
Laos Deo

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Jun 2, 2012
What goes around_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!! I have known Viola Davis for many years. Can't say I have the pleasure of knowing carl, but I know Viola very well. She IS VERY cold hearted and vindictive. And let me just say, Sarah isn't her first victim. She will do, or say, ANYTHING to get what she wants. Even if that's selling drugs to someone who was obviously too incapacitated to handle them at the time. Sarah was a "family friend" to viola. If that is the respect she gives to her friends...well, need I say more?
No,you needn't say anymore!!! Sarah was my baby girl, yes, she has her faults but she loved her Brian & her son & she worked very hard inside & outside the home for them. I'm grateful I get to share in the raising of her son. What goes around does come around!!! But how long will these people get away with this?
its time

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2012
Carl knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Michelle Obama calling the Founding Fathers ... 7 min SOLOMONS WISDOM 22
Another clean energy failure? 19 min Duke Dy-Nasty 26
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr xxxrayted 30,475
What happened to Fat Boys Pizza? 5 hr trixie 23
Football predictions 9 hr imSOsexyDATTitHURTZ 6
Labor Day (Aug '09) 9 hr magictrix 26
The Tea Party...Friend or Foe 9 hr Flip Flopper 111
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Wed Fhf 319
•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••