Since: Nov 11

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Is keith gone, if so who is the new coach.
sorry to say

Amherst, VA

#2 Jul 19, 2012
elbert thacker good luck. you people thought keith was bad this man cant stand himself. I would say he will not make it one full year. you people will miss keith m after this
Meeeee

Williamson, WV

#3 Jul 19, 2012
I saw where Jeremy Howard posted the practice for 7-8th.graders..I thought he was the new coach...
ha funny

Peach Creek, WV

#4 Jul 21, 2012
elbert thacker is a heck of a coach he is awesome coach for your informaton.he work great with kids and people can tell that cause his kids are awesome at sports.(to sorry to say i dont see you out there coaching the kids cause you prob suck at it)..

and why dont u all show your names for?
a parent

Inez, KY

#5 Aug 25, 2012
sorry to say wrote:
elbert thacker good luck. you people thought keith was bad this man cant stand himself. I would say he will not make it one full year. you people will miss keith m after this
We wouldn't miss Keith of we had the devil himself as a coach it is a much better place to already.
Curious

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2012
Well it looks like the hold back they have that Coach May had on his team must been coach by the best cause they wanted his team back.I was at the games and the kids ran up and told him how much they miss him so it must be the parents that didn't care for him. But you know what Pike Central just got one the best and it their lost.
ha funny

Peach Creek, WV

#7 Sep 10, 2012
the bms havent lost a game yet since coach thacker tooked over....i know for a fact that the kids didnt go and tell coach may they missed him!!!! coach may was being rude to them kids and the kids was asking questions end of the story!!1
dont matter

Pikeville, KY

#8 Sep 11, 2012
its a shame you cant have a team of ture 8th graders.pretty bad when most should be freshman and sophmores

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PES bullies 39 min fu2fu2fu2fu2fu2 20
who is the best girls basketball player in PHS ... (Aug '09) Dec 17 Phelps fan 98
Drug dealer on Gabriel of kimper ky Dec 17 His Daughter 36
Interracial Nasties in Phelps Dec 15 black is better 8
How much longer will the small schools make it ... Dec 15 Union 2
I want to be the mayor of Kimper (Jun '14) Dec 15 Coach 4
Kimper futball field Dec 15 Stepchild 12
Belfry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Belfry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Belfry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Belfry