Since: Nov 11

Hurley, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Is keith gone, if so who is the new coach.
sorry to say

Amherst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

elbert thacker good luck. you people thought keith was bad this man cant stand himself. I would say he will not make it one full year. you people will miss keith m after this
Meeeee

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

I saw where Jeremy Howard posted the practice for 7-8th.graders..I thought he was the new coach...
ha funny

Man, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

elbert thacker is a heck of a coach he is awesome coach for your informaton.he work great with kids and people can tell that cause his kids are awesome at sports.(to sorry to say i dont see you out there coaching the kids cause you prob suck at it)..

and why dont u all show your names for?
a parent

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

sorry to say wrote:
elbert thacker good luck. you people thought keith was bad this man cant stand himself. I would say he will not make it one full year. you people will miss keith m after this
We wouldn't miss Keith of we had the devil himself as a coach it is a much better place to already.
Curious

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Well it looks like the hold back they have that Coach May had on his team must been coach by the best cause they wanted his team back.I was at the games and the kids ran up and told him how much they miss him so it must be the parents that didn't care for him. But you know what Pike Central just got one the best and it their lost.
ha funny

Man, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

the bms havent lost a game yet since coach thacker tooked over....i know for a fact that the kids didnt go and tell coach may they missed him!!!! coach may was being rude to them kids and the kids was asking questions end of the story!!1
dont matter

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

its a shame you cant have a team of ture 8th graders.pretty bad when most should be freshman and sophmores

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Belfry Discussions

Search the Belfry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min reality 146,895
majestic school 3 hr Pudge 114
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr hillian 81,559
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 11 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Mon Flint hill bandit 1,019
BHS class of 87 Sun just me 4
•••
•••
•••
Belfry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Belfry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••