Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

I am tired of seeing Charlene Pryor complain about the pool not being at open at East Park. They have a huge pool at New River Park which is plenty for a town the size of Beckley.

The lifeguards that do work at New River do not want to work at East Park. It isn't exactly the nicest neighborhood.

Charlene failed to mention that when the pool is opened things such as the bathroom are torn up, people throw rocks in the pool at night, climb the fences and trash stuff also.

The whole pool should be filled in and the splash fountain would be a fine idea.
what i think

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

theam little ni g er kids will be fired up about that
beckleyguy

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Has nothing to do with black or white, the pool is situated in probably the worst neighborhood in the city.
what i think

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

yeah and who mostly lives there and that pool would have nothing but blacks there all day while there momys smoke crack
stop hatin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

what the fu** now i done heard enough of ur racial remarks bout blk ppl when all u damn mother****** trashy as white ppl do nothing but take any kind of pill anybody give u smoke all the meth u can get by with and rape all the lil white kids that come ur way u stupid a** cracker, and if u really would like to kno i all i ever see is them nasty a** white girls that be willin to suck a blacks mans dick for crack bi***h and dirty a** white men who would love to get a whole to a beatuiful black women but the thing is the black women wouldn't have them rather they on crack or nt its ppl like u that trys to make the black ppl look bad when n reality its u dumb a** white folks that cant fu**** read r write so bring ur dumb a** though east park and see what u can get a fu***** a** beatin. i live n east park and i dont appreciate this sh** aint nobody sayin anything bout the dead a** oak hill u need to get a mother****** life hater. and one other thing at least our lil blks kids r safe from u raping a** white ppl.
Hmmm

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

Sorry, but I don't fit into that category. It really makes me see how stupid people really are when they get on here and yap, yap, yap, and blames a certain race for everything, and that all people in that race are the same. Not true. There is bad in both the black and white race. By the way, I've seen black women with white men. It's not unusual to see.
stop hatin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

and i appreciate u for that, cause it do make u sick when everybody is doing everything its not just black ppl its all ppl, and u right now days there r black women datin white men and i really dont have a problem with it i just have a problem with these fake a** white ppl that sit around and point the finger at ppl of color i dont like to say black so ill say ppl of color to blame us for everything.when they do just as much s*** as anybody else, this sh** makes me wonder what kinda state we live n its so much hate for no reason we r here and were nt goin anywhere until the man above call on us so i wish ppl would stop hatin on other ppl and get there lives together and spend time enjoyin today cause tomorrow is not promising for ppl of color r whites and anybody that have breath. and may god bless u
stop hatin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

beckleyguy wrote:
Has nothing to do with black or white, the pool is situated in probably the worst neighborhood in the city.
and its nt n the worst neighborhood n the city east park is a neighborhood of families that im proud to come from been there all my life alot of our elder ppl have passed on but its still our community and if think its so bad stay f**** out of it.
stop hatin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

i didnt realize how racial beckley and the ppl n oak hill is until i got on this web site, u best believe ima watch my back
stop hatin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

what i think wrote:
yeah and who mostly lives there and that pool would have nothing but blacks there all day while there momys smoke crack
fu** u
Sandra

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

beckleyguy wrote:
I am tired of seeing Charlene Pryor complain about the pool not being at open at East Park. They have a huge pool at New River Park which is plenty for a town the size of Beckley.
The lifeguards that do work at New River do not want to work at East Park. It isn't exactly the nicest neighborhood.
Charlene failed to mention that when the pool is opened things such as the bathroom are torn up, people throw rocks in the pool at night, climb the fences and trash stuff also.
The whole pool should be filled in and the splash fountain would be a fine idea.
I hope they do open this pool. We go to New River all summer, but anytime we have an issue with inappropriate behavior or language at the pool, its from black people. They are rude, loud, nasty and on and on and on. My kids are very young and already notice the difference between blacks and whites because of the issues seen at the pool. They all congregate in the middle of the pool and scream so loud and use filthy language that we have to stay away from them. That means we are pretty much confined to a very small part of the pool. Let em open East Beckley pool. Our family will be grateful.
Tom

Beaver, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

OH YES there is a big difference in the two. I wouldn't take a child of mine there.
goodpeople

Queen Creek, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Is the SE part of Beckley OK for a good family? We are relocating all the way from Arizona and we have 2 little kids. Thanks y'all.
stop hatin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

u kno its what u teach ur kids, its ok that u all stick together (white ppl) at the pools,but everytime the blk kids b together its a problems, thats wats wrong with the world today ppl like u all cause white kids do just as much as blk kids y continue to blame the other they r kids to, its what god create so ask ur self if i hate the lil blk kids then i must hate GOD
Sandra

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

stop hatin wrote:
u kno its what u teach ur kids, its ok that u all stick together (white ppl) at the pools,but everytime the blk kids b together its a problems, thats wats wrong with the world today ppl like u all cause white kids do just as much as blk kids y continue to blame the other they r kids to, its what god create so ask ur self if i hate the lil blk kids then i must hate GOD
no i dont hate God. Just wish blacks would try harder to fit in. They want to be equal but their behavior keeps them unequal. Cant keep their pants up. Scream instead of talk. Talk some kind of ethnic nonsense. My neighbors are black. Police are there alot. Mom sells drugs (was busted and indicted). Younger kids are ok so far, but the older kid sells drugs (been in and out of juvenile placement), screams at his mom day in and day out, he wears his pants so low that it shows his fat rear end. I have to bring my kids in so they won't see his black rear. My white neighbors dont act that way. White kids at the pool dont act that way. Its ridiculous.
AwWV

Spencer, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they do open this pool. We go to New River all summer, but anytime we have an issue with inappropriate behavior or language at the pool, its from black people. They are rude, loud, nasty and on and on and on. My kids are very young and already notice the difference between blacks and whites because of the issues seen at the pool. They all congregate in the middle of the pool and scream so loud and use filthy language that we have to stay away from them. That means we are pretty much confined to a very small part of the pool. Let em open East Beckley pool. Our family will be grateful.
WOW...I'm WHITE and am HIGHLY offended by your comments. First off not all black people are loud, rude or nasty. I have 2 step children that are black, 14yr old son and 24 yr old daughter w/4 kids. And yes all her 4 kids are by the same man, her husband. My step-son is a straight A student. And all including her children are very well mannered. I've met my share of white people that are like the way you've described, so it has nothing to do w/race that makes them that way. Maybe it has a lot to do w/their upbringing, but who knows. And it is truly sad that your children notice a diffrence maybe as their parent you should be teaching them otherwise. I am 32 yrs old and had never heard the N word until jr. high. When i did i asked my grandma what it meant, she told me it was a a**hole. Kids learn what others teach them now I'm not saying you've taught yours that but reading from your comments you have judged all black people. And to comment about the pool, i grew up going to New River and take my kids there every summer. I've seen plenty of bad a** kids white or black. Also seen lots of loud ones too but I think its just people having fun, running around, yelling, spashing and just having fun. If you are really that miserable at the pool, why keep going, why keep jepordizing your children, there are other pools. There is a pool in Maxwell Hill but believe it or not there's black people that live their too. So maybe you should buy your own pool. And by the way, I live in East Park but would probably still got to New River because its bigger and have more room to swim around.
AwWV

Spencer, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>
no i dont hate God. Just wish blacks would try harder to fit in. They want to be equal but their behavior keeps them unequal. Cant keep their pants up. Scream instead of talk. Talk some kind of ethnic nonsense. My neighbors are black. Police are there alot. Mom sells drugs (was busted and indicted). Younger kids are ok so far, but the older kid sells drugs (been in and out of juvenile placement), screams at his mom day in and day out, he wears his pants so low that it shows his fat rear end. I have to bring my kids in so they won't see his black rear. My white neighbors dont act that way. White kids at the pool dont act that way. Its ridiculous.
what is fitting in to you, maybe they are saying the same about you. I've met plenty of loud rude white people. And in case you didnt know lot of white people talk in that ethnic nonsense its called slang. And what about hillbilly talk you cant understand that either unless you talk it too. White boys walk around w/their pants down too showing their rears and yes i can agree w/you on that one its disgusting. I'm glad my son (which is black) doesnt do that, he likes his clothes to fit thank God. You shouldnt pinpoint it just as blacks that sell drugs and stay in trouble w/the police, if you watch the news, read the paper or see the indictments white people sell too most of them though their drug of choice to do or sell is pills. You see white people in trouble for selling drugs, doing drugs, robberies, rapists etc. Get on the sex offender list most of them are white too. Look at the guy who robbed the dollar store (my mom was the cashier), he was white too. So as you can see, being a criminal, drug addict or just an offensive person has nothing to do w/their race. Now as far as your neiborhor, i think the children are probably that way because of their upbringing. But dont catergorize all black people just because of your shi**y a** neigbors or the rude ones you've met in public. Teach your children that God made us all the same but unfortunatley the devil has got into some and steered them in the wrong path. Now i didnt make these comments to offend you or put you down in any way but to just to get you to understand that it has nothing to do with race, white people act that way too. Belive me i cant stand when people are loud or disrespectful, it does run others fun. But sometimes that just dont no any better and thats whats sad.
stop hatin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

i agree stop judging ppl thats wats wrong with our kids comin up now they still have to b judge because of the color of there skin when the whites r no different than the blk, have u ever ask ur kids there opinion they might like all ppl but its what u put n there heads cause they probably nt old enough to make judgement only what u teach them, and watch one of urs grow up and fall n love with a beatuiful blk girl and have beatuiful lil babys and then what would tell them then ru would dis own them, so u need to b n the back woods with ur pearlie white kids n there own lil pearlie white pool, and dont bring them to the public pools cause blks now have rights.they act just like anybody else act when they r having fun. im just stung how ppl out here r still acting with this racial s*** its sad that is still here ,i advise those who dont like me r my ppl u all need jesus so u learn to love one another for who they r nt by the color of there skin, and one other thing i bet ur one the first one to run to a tanning bed rite ms sandra?
Sandra

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

stop hatin wrote:
i agree stop judging ppl thats wats wrong with our kids comin up now they still have to b judge because of the color of there skin when the whites r no different than the blk, have u ever ask ur kids there opinion they might like all ppl but its what u put n there heads cause they probably nt old enough to make judgement only what u teach them, and watch one of urs grow up and fall n love with a beatuiful blk girl and have beatuiful lil babys and then what would tell them then ru would dis own them, so u need to b n the back woods with ur pearlie white kids n there own lil pearlie white pool, and dont bring them to the public pools cause blks now have rights.they act just like anybody else act when they r having fun. im just stung how ppl out here r still acting with this racial s*** its sad that is still here ,i advise those who dont like me r my ppl u all need jesus so u learn to love one another for who they r nt by the color of there skin, and one other thing i bet ur one the first one to run to a tanning bed rite ms sandra?
never been to a tanning bed. thanks for asking
i don't teach my kids racism. they see it for themselves. i had to explain what the N word meant because blacks at the pool kept calling each other that. i have a coworker who is black and he acts decent. his pants are where they should be. he talks english. wish more people acted like he does
stop hatin

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

ur a stupid a** y do u think all white ppl act decent, i see just as many white boys tryn to b blk wearing there pants off there a** and if u get ur head out ur a** u will see that the style as change they wear skinny leg jeans like the white gay boys wear, come out the pass cause u dont kno s*** its something else u all can complain bout now blame it on the blks. at least blk kids dont b talkin s*** to there parents r killing them while they sleep like ur decent ppl do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Mgtn Res 56,484
Should US nuke Mo 27 min No more monkeying... 1
why do black men prefer white women? 31 min No more monkeying... 160
Debate: Ferguson - Beckley, WV 36 min No more monkeying... 50
anyone know Eric Wallace? 39 min frombeckley 5
Native Americans/Palestinians 1 hr Shootist 57
Did Sonic Close Down??? (Oct '12) 1 hr SNB 26
New resident of Beckley,WV 3 hr ranger ruth 12
Christains vs Atheist (String Deleted) 6 hr pity 98

Search the Beckley Forum:
•••
•••
Beckley Dating