DC Lilly Rd, Daniels.. What's going on?

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Worried

Bluefield, WV

#1 Feb 20, 2013
There is a lot of people coming and going at a house on DC Lilly Road in Daniels. They stay only a few minutes each. It is the old Cook homeplace...about 3/10 mile on left from Ritter Drive. When people come and go, lost of different people, and they only stay a few minutes each I have to wonder if it is drugs. Does anyone know the house I'm talking about? I moved to this street a few years ago and just noticed this excessive 'visiting' in the last few months.
start watching

Nitro, WV

#2 Feb 20, 2013
I will start watching this area, sounds like thugs and drugs
Worried

Bluefield, WV

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Thank you very much.
start watching

Glenwood, WV

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Worried wrote:
Thank you very much.
can you give more details about the house? been looking but not sure which one.
1 post removed
Worried

Bluefield, WV

#6 Feb 22, 2013
The house has a new partial fence in the front. Here is a link to the house next door that is for sale.
http://www.trulia.com/property/3102849664-277...
woody

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 22, 2013
There's a doctor running his practice out of his house down there somewhere. I'm not sure where. Is it a big house? I heard he got ran out of Beckley is the reason, also heard he is a pill pusher?
Dr Kevorkian

Glenwood, WV

#8 Feb 22, 2013
woody wrote:
There's a doctor running his practice out of his house down there somewhere. I'm not sure where. Is it a big house? I heard he got ran out of Beckley is the reason, also heard he is a pill pusher?
the place is called coal country pain clinic and it needs to be shut the hell down. So damn sick of the pillheads that go to this place, always speeding and running cars off the road. It is at the end of C&O Dam Rd I hear he has big partys there will lots of cocaine, cops know he is doing wrong but why the hell kis he allowed to keep doing this? hard to tell how many people have OD and died from him giving out pain pill scrips. Dr. Kevorkian needs shut down!!
start watching

Glenwood, WV

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Worried wrote:
The house has a new partial fence in the front. Here is a link to the house next door that is for sale.
http://www.trulia.com/property/3102849664-277...
I now know which house your speaking of, seen it today. no wonder the brick house beside it is for sale. I will be watching them. anyone know the names of the people living in this house?
paul

Beckley, WV

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Sizemore's live their.... Low life thieves and dealers! Live the life of adultery, insurance fraud and other shady acts! Nothing will happen thought, his old lady bangs all the cops to stay safe from being arrested! However, things that happen in the dark are brought to the light! Back to prison they go....
Worried

Bluefield, WV

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Dr Kevorkian wrote:
<quoted text>the place is called coal country pain clinic and it needs to be shut the hell down. So damn sick of the pillheads that go to this place, always speeding and running cars off the road. It is at the end of C&O Dam Rd I hear he has big partys there will lots of cocaine, cops know he is doing wrong but why the hell kis he allowed to keep doing this? hard to tell how many people have OD and died from him giving out pain pill scrips. Dr. Kevorkian needs shut down!!
No, you have the wrong neighborhood by about 5 miles! Please go to drugs/oxy threads on topix to complain about drug use. I am worried about this particular house because of all the traffic, small children in neighborhood, etc. Thank you.
worried

Alexandria, VA

#12 Feb 23, 2013
start watching wrote:
<quoted text>I now know which house your speaking of, seen it today. no wonder the brick house beside it is for sale. I will be watching them. anyone know the names of the people living in this house?


That's the correct house. Meth maybe? pill dealing? pot dealing?
start watching

Glenwood, WV

#13 Feb 23, 2013
worried wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the correct house. Meth maybe? pill dealing? pot dealing?
I would say pills and other drugs. have to watch out for stealing/breaking and entering's in the neighborhood.
Worried

Bluefield, WV

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Yes, there have been some thefts of pills from elderly people's houses. I hope the SOB's get some blood pressure pills and snort those. We'll find their dead dumb butts in the ditch. Keep an eye out. If we see something we will call the police. Thanks for any help you can give.
Canada wondering

Beckley, WV

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Ummmm...why dont you call the cops and let them handle it? You start messing with these people and you might get your nose blown off...let the cops investigate it...
start watching

Glenwood, WV

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Canada wondering wrote:
Ummmm...why dont you call the cops and let them handle it? You start messing with these people and you might get your nose blown off...let the cops investigate it...
never been scared of a pillhead, they may get there nose blown off if they get in the wrong house. that's how we handle it around here!
Canada wondering

Beckley, WV

#17 Feb 23, 2013
You go looking for trouble and you may get what you ask for...you had to ask for directions...let the people call the cops and the drug task force...the ones who live nearby...I dont want that shit near me...but I am not gonna go rogue either.
1 post removed
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 24, 2013
https://www.wvcrime.com :8443/Reporter/TipIndexPage.wv crime
scooter

Beckley, WV

#20 Feb 24, 2013
word is the man is going to open an adult book store and vidio i didnt think zoneing would allow that guess it dosnt matter
capitalist Pig

Beckley, WV

#21 Feb 24, 2013
scooter wrote:
word is the man is going to open an adult book store and vidio i didnt think zoneing would allow that guess it dosnt matter
you cant open an adult book store in a residential neighborhood. If he does just call the county commission office and it will get shut down. I guarantee you.
Sally26

Alexandria, VA

#22 Feb 25, 2013
It's 269 D.C. Lilly Rd. Anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 4 min James 391
rachel simmons in beckley a mother who lost 5 k... 39 min jess 2
trap hill middle school girls basketball coach 44 min tired 1
Blue Jay 6 1 hr I agree 3
Mr Stines 1 hr Hard Working Coal... 1
Blue moon glory hol (Jan '13) 1 hr colton Davis 13
Sara Piscuineri Channel 59 1 hr Gina 2
Jeb Bush exploring 2016 POTUS run 4 hr Homo Erectus 27
Beckley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beckley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beckley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 am PST

NBC Sports 9:46AM
Panthers' Newton works with first team at practice - NBC Sports
NBC Sports10:03 AM
Cam Newton takes first-team reps, throws 65-yard pass
ESPN10:11 AM
QB Newton works with first team in practice
NBC Sports11:57 AM
Ron Rivera: Cam Newton "probably" starts on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010