WV teacher arrested for molesting girl

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Andre Basher

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 13, 2013
FILTHY GAYS WILL NOT KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF THE CHILDREN!
GO AHEAD AND BUY YOUR BARBARA STREISAND CDS AND CONTINUE TO WATCH GLEE AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THESE ATHEISTIC HOMOSEXUALS!
YOU GAY BIGOTS!
Telling it like it is

Portland, OR

#3 Dec 13, 2013
Andre Basher wrote:
FILTHY GAYS WILL NOT KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF THE CHILDREN!
GO AHEAD AND BUY YOUR BARBARA STREISAND CDS AND CONTINUE TO WATCH GLEE AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THESE ATHEISTIC HOMOSEXUALS!
YOU GAY BIGOTS!
you just make yourself to be a fool when you post your hate and bigotry.

The story posted here speaks for itself. Hetersexuals are the vast majority of pedophiles and child abusers.
telling it like it is

Beckley, WV

#4 Dec 13, 2013
Telling it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
you just make yourself to be a fool when you post your hate and bigotry.
The story posted here speaks for itself. Hetersexuals are the vast majority of pedophiles and child abusers.
I am a queer and a pedophile. I hope my family does not find out about my obsessions.
Another gay crime

San Jose, CA

#5 Dec 13, 2013
Mingo teacher sexually abused student, police say

CHARLESTON, W.Va.-- State Police on Thursday arrested a Matewan Middle School math teacher for allegedly sexually abusing a 13-year-old female student.

Jennifer L. Parsons, 32, of Matewan, was charged with one count of sexual abuse by a parent, guardian or custodian.

Parsons, a math teacher and girls soccer coach, allegedly began having an inappropriate relationship with the girl earlier this school year, according to a criminal complaint filed in Mingo County Magistrate Court.

Child Protective Services began investigating Parsons on Dec. 6 after another teacher complained that Parsons was passing love notes to the girl. The notes were passed while the teenager was in class and they referred to each other as "babe," according to the complaint. Parsons allegedly touched the girl on various parts of her body.

CPS agents concluded the investigation in early December, clearing Parsons of any wrongdoing, according to the complaint.

But this week, more complaints were made against Parsons. State Police Trooper C.A. Douglas and Trooper M. Moore interviewed the girl and several of her classmates.

The girl told troopers that she and Parsons began passing notes during the early part of the 2013 school year, according to the complaint. Parsons would write to the girl, saying she is beautiful and that Parsons loved her, according to the complaint. The girl told police that she and Parsons would burn the notes to hide the evidence.

Parsons also is the girl's soccer coach. The girl admitted to riding in the back of the bus with Parsons on away soccer games. The girl and Parsons would sit with their hands on each other's thighs, according to the complaint.

The girl said she had stayed at Parsons' home on multiple occasions. During one of those visits, the girl said, she was lying on a futon when Parsons crawled over to her and began kissing her stomach, according to the complaint.
2 posts removed
Sad but true

Pikeville, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2013
She's not exactly a lesbian. She will sleep with anyone no matter their age. This has been known for years and has been reported about another underage person she slept with but no one took that seriously. The cops didn't really do anything but laugh about it because the victim was a 14 year old boy and she was 24 at the time and he was basically told he wanted it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with Chistmas 9 min EatMe 48
Raleigh Co. CPS (Mar '13) 22 min Bloody Fetus 30
Marshall Wins the 'Boca Raton Bowl' 49 min Moo-U doesnt play... 15
Rudeness, red tape found at Beckley DMV (Mar '12) 1 hr really 59
Businesses closing 3 hr Sara 1
Applebees on Harper Rd (Dec '12) 6 hr renoir 56
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 6 hr Petrece 413
Beckley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web