Comments
41 - 60 of 118 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2010
Shelly

Beaver, WV

#42 Jun 17, 2010
All jokes aside. it is Mr. Monroe from Beckley Water Co. He is a good family man and really knows how to take care of himself.
misunderstood

United States

#43 Jun 17, 2010
Yeah I think Kevin that works at the YMCA is hot I would like to know if he is single.And not all black guys sit around and sell drugs there not all like that color has nothing to do with anything
grab my 9

War, WV

#44 Jun 18, 2010
Dr. Chipley is the ugliest black man n beckley! Dis je ever quit diddling.
Cracker

Pineville, WV

#45 Jun 18, 2010
Hot_black_dude wrote:
you white women look the other way us black dudes want us a black woman, not a white woman.
That's not what all the black boys have been telling me.
Cracker

Pineville, WV

#46 Jun 18, 2010
Girls girls girls I don't get what you see in Kevin. He was my trainer at one time and I never found him attractive. I think the hottest black man in Beckley in J Fralin and I'll let you decide for yourself which brother I'm refering to.
Wondering

Parkersburg, WV

#47 Jun 18, 2010
Cracker, are you a man or a woman? I am just curious. Everyone has different opinions on what is attractive in someone of interest. Some women might like men that are preppy and others might like masculine men. It's just all a matter of opinion. Was Kevin a good trainer?
hey

Beckley, WV

#48 Jun 19, 2010
who cares theam africans all look alike.
Bs Lady

Beckley, WV

#49 Jun 19, 2010
well on a good note..no drama intended..my man I have to say is HOT for his age and is an awesome man..Bobby Manns!
LOL

Roanoke, VA

#50 Jun 22, 2010
The one in the trunk of my car lmao
i know 2

Spencer, WV

#51 Jul 25, 2010
if you are talkin about walter "jr" thompson from beckley wv you got to be out of your damn mind
Super Redneck

Beckley, WV

#52 Jul 26, 2010
who gives a shit about a persons color dikweed
all I wanna say

Parkersburg, WV

#53 Aug 13, 2010
the Attorney from downtown Beckley David Kirkpatrick
Yall aint seen fine

United States

#54 Aug 13, 2010
Till u seen Garrick Hopkins an that guy his real name is preacher. D@mn. Both of them men look too good, an they both love white woman. =)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#55 Aug 13, 2010
My man is the hottest black man in Beckley. He is 55 years old and still has a hot body and he has a nice truck.
TMK

Brooklyn, NY

#56 Aug 15, 2010
David Allen Cole wrote:
It sure is hard to figure, why any decent girl would want to fu%& a greasy Ni*%$er!
David Allen Cole... I can't agree more. Fat white girl or not, it'd be a cold day in hell before I'd ever go there. I don't give a shit if it is 2010, we are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs. Quite frankly I think you will all go to hell for dating outside of your race, but again, that's just an opinion!!!!
TMK

Brooklyn, NY

#57 Aug 15, 2010
hey wrote:
who cares theam africans all look alike.
Oh so true!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58 Aug 15, 2010
TMK wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so true!!
Umm think again.
1 post removed
tkm

Beckley, WV

#60 Aug 19, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why any decent girl would want to fu** you, either. You are talking about yourself, right? Come on? Are you really that stupid? Its 2010, only complete morons have that kind of mindset.
no he's not talking about himself...its a quote from a song by David Allen Coe you dumbass!!! And regardless of whether its 2010 or not there are alot of ppl who still strongly disagree with interracial dating...myself being one of them. I'm not saying its right or wrong, im just stating my opinion. I think you will all go to hell for dating outside of your race, but I'm not God so who knows what'll happen to us all????
be eazy

Salt Rock, WV

#61 Sep 6, 2010
the hottest black guys in beckley are tink b and rob that works for the city !!!!! Note: they both have good jobs and there heads are on straight!! alot of these so called fine black men in beckley take note!! No romance without finance!!
nanatlc

Beckley, WV

#62 Sep 6, 2010
COAL MINERS DAUGHTER wrote:
THE HOTTEST BLACK MAN IN BECKLEY IS THE BODY BUILDER/TRAINER AT LA EAST, KEVIN.MMMMMMMMMMMM
yes if u are referring to Kevin Williams he is if fine,but is now at the YMCA...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only 5 african american kids on woodrows footba... 1 hr BeckleyFan 54
HUD Housing 1 hr Advisor 2
I need a girlfriend. 1 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 9
Correctional officers at southern regional jail... (Jul '10) 2 hr tired 140
new hooker 4 hr curious 6
Leticia Yancy 5 hr Dunwoody Mcgee 2
HELP NEEDED, Obama Has NO Stratagy "WOW" 5 hr lmao 5
End or Reform Topix 7 hr Shootist 82
ISIS Is Here 8 hr JamieWV 37
Back In The Day 12 hr Now Charleston Po... 28