MapleWood Apartments in Prosperity

Posted in the Beckley Forum

whatdouthink

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2011
i am thinking about renting here...anyone kno anything about it???
ithink

Beckley, WV

#2 Mar 2, 2011
i think they are good ones what do everyone else thing?
MSU Student

Wharton, WV

#3 May 6, 2011
I live there and it's great!
move frommsu

Beckley, WV

#4 May 6, 2011
Why are you going to MSU. Transfer while you still can. This school has many problems.
Student

Wharton, WV

#5 May 10, 2011
I know. I'm stuck there. Not only will credits not transfer but my major isn't offered anywhere else in the state. I've spent the last 3 years at MSU and hate it. I've been screwed over many many times out of money. Im done in two years and all I can hope is I get a job somewhere to pay off all the extra money MSU has made me spend.
number

Beckley, WV

#6 Jun 27, 2011
does anyone know the phone number to call about these??
cowboy

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jul 19, 2011
What streets are the Maplewood apartments on or near? I can' find a listing anywhere on google. Are they the apartments way far west on Sandbranch Road, a couple of miles west of the hwy 16 & 19 intersection/mall?
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2011
DO NOT live there. They will take your deposit whether you apartment is destroyed or not. So if you live there be prepared to throw $595 out the window.
macie

Orland, IN

#9 Nov 3, 2011
They gave my sisters deposit back she lived there for six years n cried when she moved
Just thinkin

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Nov 4, 2011
I used to live there also...really liked living there...got my deposit back with no problems :) Close to everything but not right in town...they kept the parking lot clear and dumpster cleaned out...it was nice.
clay

Waverly, OH

#11 Nov 4, 2011
I am looking for an apartment to rent. Anyone know the phone number for the apartment rental office. Thank you for any and all help.
Red

Ironton, OH

#12 Jun 3, 2013
Does anyone have a phone number for the office at these apts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Real Dalai Lama Said 58,818
Most of Marfork Coal called to office 45 min Porch Honkey 47
Tired of single moms (Apr '13) 1 hr Lee 342
Secret Service may just want Change 2 hr Porch Honkey 35
Should fat people be forced to lose weight? 2 hr Asshat 25
Extensive inside and out car detailing.... (Apr '11) 3 hr Bam Bam 23
Hardee's Closes 3 hr natas666 5

Beckley Jobs

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beckley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beckley

Personal Finance