3-year-old Dies in WV After Being Left in the Car

Jul 23, 2012 Full story: www.wvnstv.com 27

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - Jackson County police are investigating the death of a 3-year-old girl who was left in a car after her family returned home from church.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
meeeeee

Chicago, IL

#24 Jul 27, 2012
I will never understand how people forget their children in the car. I can see leaving your phone, purse,money ect. But your child?!?! Do they not remember leaving the house with the child or driving to the destination with the child.
1 post removed
HELLO

Beckley, WV

#26 Jul 30, 2012
Don't breed'em if you can't feed'em!!!!
WORDS TO LIVE BY.....
IT IS WORKING

Beckley, WV

#27 Jul 30, 2012
Bill-y wrote:
Guess a 3-year old dying of neglect by a religious family means squat compared to people dying by being shot with an assult rifle.
Billy
If you're going to turn this into a religious conflict, maybe you should join the Chick fil a forum.
Everything bad that happens, turns into a religious conflict.
C'mon, Christians aren't bad people. It's people that can't stand the "Good" that want to argue Christians.
Saying "neglected by a religious family" is like saying "something good was done by a non-religious family"
Keep to the subject and leave religion out of it. There are a million different definitions for religious anyway!(Lookout! YOU might even be <gulp!> RELIGIOUS!)
juddie

West Hamlin, WV

#28 Jul 31, 2012
IT IS WORKING wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to turn this into a religious conflict, maybe you should join the Chick fil a forum.
Everything bad that happens, turns into a religious conflict.
C'mon, Christians aren't bad people. It's people that can't stand the "Good" that want to argue Christians.
Saying "neglected by a religious family" is like saying "something good was done by a non-religious family"
Keep to the subject and leave religion out of it. There are a million different definitions for religious anyway!(Lookout! YOU might even be <gulp!> RELIGIOUS!)
lol they just might be

Level 3

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#29 Aug 1, 2012
How tragic. I also am bewildered how they forgot their child in the car. With the temperatures being so high, it seems your first priority would be to bring the child in, especially if they are asleep. It's a tragedy. Hopefully someone can learn from this.

Since: Jul 12

Lake Zurich, IL

#30 Aug 6, 2012
WOW... so sad!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31 Aug 17, 2012
Cha this is too poor, Cha I donít know whether they are the original parents of the child. What that small kid will do in that hot car when she is left all alone I feel very angry on those family. I donít know how they forgot that small kid. Cha I feel very sad for the kid who died in the car how much hot she might have suffered in that car. I feel pity for the kid. Anyway she will be happy with our lord Jesus. That sol we can say and think about her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Servant "Green Gambling" 3 min Big Money 6
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 7 min whatalaff 43
"Ebola" - Obama and the CDC 8 min TruthToTell 57
Beckley looks to boost population with annexation 27 min Equaltaxbreak 43
Why do people hate lesbians (Dec '12) 46 min lena 63
State Workers Against Mike Green 1 hr vote Mullins 10
Mullins plan.....does anyone know? 1 hr Gamblin Green 69
Jeff Mullins And A Coach's Overheard Comment 4 hr anonposterbeckley 32
why do black men prefer white women? 7 hr truth 281
Beckley Dating