Marjorie

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Why don't you just marry your boyfriend even if it's not recognized in a 'legal' sense? If you're committed have a ceremony and exchange rings.
informed citizen

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Check your purchase receipt at Chick Fil A - sometimes you have a chance for a free sandwich by visiting the online site and getting a promotion code. I'm going by today to pick up my free sandwich and spend a little on a drink and side dish.
1 post removed

“Bored with insomnia”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

informed citizen wrote:
Check your purchase receipt at Chick Fil A - sometimes you have a chance for a free sandwich by visiting the online site and getting a promotion code. I'm going by today to pick up my free sandwich and spend a little on a drink and side dish.
I didn't know that, I will have to remember that.. Little Caesars is the same way, sometimes you get a 'free crazy bread' on your receipt. I had never noticed until I seen one when I cleaned out my purse lol
ICU

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Brandycwv wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that, I will have to remember that.. Little Caesars is the same way, sometimes you get a 'free crazy bread' on your receipt. I had never noticed until I seen one when I cleaned out my purse lol
I see you are still as cute as ever :)

“Bored with insomnia”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

ICU wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still as cute as ever :)
aww thanks, good to see your mischievous self is still on here, keeping people riled up I assume LOL
ICU

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Brandycwv wrote:
<quoted text>
aww thanks, good to see your mischievous self is still on here, keeping people riled up I assume LOL
Well I have been away for a bit but getting ready for winter..lol. How is the baby ?
1 post removed
Giggles

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Boot Jacks Gay DAD wrote:
DANIELS (WVVA)- A Raleigh County man has been arrested after an alleged sexual encounter with an underage girl.
William Jennings 'Billy' Cooper, 28, was charged with 3rd-degree sexual assault after police say he had a sexual encounter with a 14-year-old female he met online.
Investigators say Cooper has 'many' other social media contacts with females between the ages of 13 and 15.
Another heterosexual who has the blessings of Dan Cathy at SHIT FIL A to marry....
---- Just as soon as he gets out of prison!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAH
Dan Cathy is laughing all the way to the bank "AT YOU", and you are doing this with Him, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAH". Way to go 'BOOTSIE'! Haha

“U want more”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

The Gap. Tn.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I love Chick-fli-A !!! I will be having lunch there today, in Knoxville, Tn. just off I75 @ exit 112.
Romney & Ryan 2012

“I can see you”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lookout Mountain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Broom-Rider wrote:
I love Chick-fli-A !!! I will be having lunch there today, in Knoxville, Tn. just off I75 @ exit 112.
Romney & Ryan 2012
Bring me one back!

“Bored with insomnia”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

ICU wrote:
<quoted text>Well I have been away for a bit but getting ready for winter..lol. How is the baby ?
She is doing well, completely recovered from surgery, now she is a complete rotten ball of energy that is balls to the wall 24/7 lol
1 post removed
ICU

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Brandycwv wrote:
<quoted text>
She is doing well, completely recovered from surgery, now she is a complete rotten ball of energy that is balls to the wall 24/7 lol
Surgery? omg....well if shes doing well then...think she will be half as pretty as her mother?
ICU

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Boot Jacks GAY DADDY wrote:
Read this bigots
Add Hugh Hefner to the list of celebrities and other high-profile figures speaking out in favor of same-sex marriage.
The 86-year-old Playboy founder calls the struggle for marriage equality "a fight for all of our rights" in an editorial featured in the September issue of his magazine, according to Politico.
“Today, in every instance of sexual rights falling under attack, you’ll find legislation forced into place by people who practice discrimination disguised as religious freedom," Hefner writes. "Their goal is to dehumanize everyone’s sexuality and reduce us to using sex for the sole purpose of perpetuating our species. To that end, they will criminalize your entire sex life."
After noting that conservatives "assault the right of gays, whether by denying them to right to marry or, as in Kansas, by attempting to empower landlords, business owners and employers to discriminate against gays on religious grounds,” Hefner adds, "This is a religious nation, but it is also a secular one.…No one should have to subjugate their religious freedom, and no one should have their personal freedoms infringed. This is America and we must protect the rights of all Americans.”
This isn't the first time Hefner has spoken out in favor of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights. The 2009 documentary "Hugh Hefner: Playboy, Activist and Rebel" reportedly details the entrepreneur's then-controversial 1955 decision to publish "The Crooked Man," a short science-fiction story by Charles Beaumont.
After a number of readers responded angrily to the Beaumont's story, which reportedly depicts a society in which homosexuality is the norm and heterosexuals are persecuted, Hefner wrote, "If it was wrong to persecute heterosexuals in a homosexual society, then the reverse was wrong too," according to The Advocate.
Upon the release of the 2009 documentary, Hefner told the Daily Beast: "The idea that the concept of marriage will be sullied by same-sex marriage is ridiculous. Heterosexuals haven't been doing that well at it on their own."
Cant you just post a link so you dont clog up the forumfrom some old senior citizen bag of wind?

“I can see you”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lookout Mountain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Broom-Rider wrote:
Romney & Ryan 2012
Yeah, I have eat there, it's the best!
1 post removed

“Crossing the road”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

I hope I make it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Hello gaydaddy we will pray for you at church tonight! We love you!
BootJacks GAY DADDY

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

-BootJack- wrote:
Hello gaydaddy we will pray for you at church tonight! We love you!
Yea.. HAHAHAH you ACT like a TYPICAL bible thumper.

Word has it that all the "straight men" have been frequenting the adult book stores in and around the area.
They been witnessed in compromising positions. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

Some people have been collecting photos of them, snapped by cell phones -- complete with wedding bands on their hands. Car license plates too! INTERESTING, MY LITTLE DUMBASS GAY SON. INTERESTING!!

Developments .. developments. Society will be shocked and awed.

“Pissed off underwater tiger.”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Imitated but never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

LOL took 16 posts before anyone acknowledged, and even then it was only to tell it to STFU. Its funny if I of all people have to say it, but its amusing to see someone prattle on and on when no one givesashit.

So is chickfila any easier to get into now? I know at the begining of the month it was packed tighter than.... well.. Freddie Mercurys corn cob pipe.
VIRVOX POPULIs GAY DADDY

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

What a lovely mother.. related to VirVox Poopuli ?
CAMDEN, N.J.— The 911 call from Chevonne Thomas was rambling and incoherent, but authorities said she made one thing clear: Her 2-year-old son had been stabbed, and "I did it."
What police found at her Camden rowhouse early Wednesday was even more horrifying. Thomas had decapitated her son and placed his head in the freezer.
The 33-year-old mother later fatally stabbed herself after hanging up on emergency dispatchers, a violent end to a troubled life.
Thomas only recently regained custody of son Zahree after allegedly leaving the boy unattended in a car, telling police she had smoked marijuana laced with the hallucinogenic drug PCP and blacked out in a nearby park.
Distraught family members who arrived at the scene late Wednesday morning, shocked expressions on their faces, declined to comment. Some neighbors described strange behavior by Thomas, who had just moved to the street from elsewhere in the city. Others saw no evidence of problems.
"Because, had we known something was up, I'm quite sure all the neighbors on this block would have talked to her," said Tayari Horcey, who lives a few doors from Thomas. "But, you know, people hold stuff in. You don't know what's going on."

She previously lost custody of Zahree to relatives and was ordered to undergo treatment for substance abuse and mental health disorders, according to the Department of Children and Families. Thomas was charged with child endangerment in the 2010 car incident, but the case was dropped because of a problem with a witness, said Jason Laughlin, spokesman for the Camden County prosecutor's office.
The gruesome events began unfolding Tuesday night in Camden, an impoverished, high-crime city across the Delaware River from Philadelphia.
Neighbor Melanie Troutman reported seeing Thomas and her boyfriend sitting on the steps of their home, a familiar sight. But Troutman said that on this night, Thomas was topless and "clearly upset." Horcey insisted Thomas was clothed.
About two hours later, Thomas called 911. During the call, she first accused her boyfriend of stabbing Zahree, but then quickly recanted.
"You know what, I did it, I'm lying, I'm lying, I'm lying, I did it," she said, according to a recording of the rambling, often incoherent call released Wednesday evening.
"I did it, I did it, I did it," she repeated later.
When asked if she takes medicine, Thomas said she used to take the antidepressant Prozac.
"I didn't take it today, but I should have," she said.
Police later found Zahree's body on the first floor of his mother's home, then discovered his head in the freezer. A medical examiner found a chest stab wound and marks on the child's arms, Laughlin said.
Thomas stabbed herself in the neck with a kitchen knife shortly after hanging up on dispatchers, Laughlin said.
The Department of Children and Families said its staff had visited with the family regularly and was in communication with all service providers. The agency said it would investigate the deaths of both mother and child.
The department has been under the supervision of a federal judge and undergone a major overhaul since 2003 as a result of high-profile lapses in the oversight of children.
Thelma Moore, a former neighbor, said Thomas had exhibited mental health issues during the several years she'd known her. Moore described her as being in "a world all to herself," and said Thomas had seen a behavioral health therapist.
"She just walked around and talked and cursed to herself," Moore said.
But Thomas' landlord, who did not want to be identified, said the woman had lived at the home for two months and was a perfect tenant, keeping the apartment tidy.
Court records show Thomas faced dozens of judgments and liens filed in civil court in New Jersey dating back to 2002.
ICU

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Gays are fun to roll I will admit
Play the game, get them alone then beat em up and rob them. Extra points if it happens at there house where you can steal their electrinics etc
Life is good
ICU

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

VIRVOX POPULIs GAY DADDY wrote:
What a lovely mother.. related to VirVox Poopuli ?
CAMDEN, N.J.— The 911 call from Chevonne Thomas was rambling and incoherent, but authorities said she made one thing clear: Her 2-year-old son had been stabbed, and "I did it."
What police found at her Camden rowhouse early Wednesday was even more horrifying. Thomas had decapitated her son and placed his head in the freezer.
The 33-year-old mother later fatally stabbed herself after hanging up on emergency dispatchers, a violent end to a troubled life.
Thomas only recently regained custody of son Zahree after allegedly leaving the boy unattended in a car, telling police she had smoked marijuana laced with the hallucinogenic drug PCP and blacked out in a nearby park.
Distraught family members who arrived at the scene late Wednesday morning, shocked expressions on their faces, declined to comment. Some neighbors described strange behavior by Thomas, who had just moved to the street from elsewhere in the city. Others saw no evidence of problems.
"Because, had we known something was up, I'm quite sure all the neighbors on this block would have talked to her," said Tayari Horcey, who lives a few doors from Thomas. "But, you know, people hold stuff in. You don't know what's going on."
She previously lost custody of Zahree to relatives and was ordered to undergo treatment for substance abuse and mental health disorders, according to the Department of Children and Families. Thomas was charged with child endangerment in the 2010 car incident, but the case was dropped because of a problem with a witness, said Jason Laughlin, spokesman for the Camden County prosecutor's office.
The gruesome events began unfolding Tuesday night in Camden, an impoverished, high-crime city across the Delaware River from Philadelphia.
Neighbor Melanie Troutman reported seeing Thomas and her boyfriend sitting on the steps of their home, a familiar sight. But Troutman said that on this night, Thomas was topless and "clearly upset." Horcey insisted Thomas was clothed.
About two hours later, Thomas called 911. During the call, she first accused her boyfriend of stabbing Zahree, but then quickly recanted.
"You know what, I did it, I'm lying, I'm lying, I'm lying, I did it," she said, according to a recording of the rambling, often incoherent call released Wednesday evening.
"I did it, I did it, I did it," she repeated later.
When asked if she takes medicine, Thomas said she used to take the antidepressant Prozac.
"I didn't take it today, but I should have," she said.
Police later found Zahree's body on the first floor of his mother's home, then discovered his head in the freezer. A medical examiner found a chest stab wound and marks on the child's arms, Laughlin said.
Thomas stabbed herself in the neck with a kitchen knife shortly after hanging up on dispatchers, Laughlin said.
The Department of Children and Families said its staff had visited with the family regularly and was in communication with all service providers. The agency said it would investigate the deaths of both mother and child.
The department has been under the supervision of a federal judge and undergone a major overhaul since 2003 as a result of high-profile lapses in the oversight of children.
Thelma Moore, a former neighbor, said Thomas had exhibited mental health issues during the several years she'd known her. Moore described her as being in "a world all to herself," and said Thomas had seen a behavioral health therapist.
"She just walked around and talked and cursed to herself," Moore said.
But Thomas' landlord, who did not want to be identified, said the woman had lived at the home for two months and was a perfect tenant, keeping the apartment tidy.
Court records show Thomas faced dozens of judgments and liens filed in civil court in New Jersey dating back to 2002.
what a long worthless post. Im glqa I didnt read it,,ans I hope you didnt too

“Crossing the road”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

I hope I make it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Someone had ate to many chicken nicks from KFC! No hope! Sorry, but we all love you anyway!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARH lowest safety rating in the nation 27 min Andrea Thompson 30
rachel simmons who is she? 41 min wondering 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Kevin 43,978
Was there a shooting at Morgans last night? 2 hr I wonder 34
Bundy vs United States Government 2 hr Gov Sympathizer 263
mick bates 2 hr Polotician hater 36
MSHA loses another inspector 2 hr Auction hater 128
fat people 4 hr aka 78
Natural Gas worse than coal ? 7 hr Shootist 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beckley Jobs

•••