Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Anybody else tired of people begging for money everytime you go into the stores in Beckley. Now camping out in front of Krogers.

Level 5

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Just plain tired wrote:
Anybody else tired of people begging for money everytime you go into the stores in Beckley. Now camping out in front of Krogers.
Buy them a .50 can of beans and hand it to them on the way out. Pretty easy and cheap fix, and you are helping someone in need !
Just plain tired

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Cathouse Critter wrote:
<quoted text> Buy them a .50 can of beans and hand it to them on the way out. Pretty easy and cheap fix, and you are helping someone in need !
asking for money while talking on a cell phone sitting on a blanket in front of Krogers..did not want food.
boo

Beaver, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

pill heads dont whant food need money for pill,s
wow

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

I saw the same stupid bi+(h. Talking on a cell phone, with a cigarette in the other hand. I also saw several young people working in Kroger. Maybe someone should have handed her a job application.....that would have scared the hell out of her!
geez

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Does Kroger not have a policy against this? Walmart does, and will ask them to leave.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

geez wrote:
Does Kroger not have a policy against this? Walmart does, and will ask them to leave.
Wal Mart in Oakville Missouri is all panhandlers late at night, after midnight. I stopped going for fear they would vandalize my car if I said no and then went inside. They do it in groups, two and sometimes three.
tired

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

I'm tired of these "parents" dropping their kids off in the middle of the road asking for handouts for ball games myself!
geez

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

itsmejd wrote:
<quoted text>
Wal Mart in Oakville Missouri is all panhandlers late at night, after midnight. I stopped going for fear they would vandalize my car if I said no and then went inside. They do it in groups, two and sometimes three.
Walmart had a policy against panhandling when I worked there. I worked the nightshift so we had to take care of that alot. It is not safe for their customers for these people to be there.
geez

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

but speaking of, left walmart tonight and there was a kid at the end of the road where the lights are that had a sign that said he was passing thru and if im not mistaking it said "need some loving" lol but I just glanced at it. Wanted to drive back and read it again but I had screaming brats lol
tired 2

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

geez wrote:
she was reported
Works for money

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

One of them is Melody Stewart and her trashy ass man!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Which Kroger was this at? I go to the Harper road one.
Sparrow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

I also shop the Harper Road location. Several times in the past I have been. approached. One woman actually told me that she needed money to get a prescription. I didn't lie to her, I don't carry cash for these reasons. I once fell for a story where a guy was starving. The next day I caught him buying lotto tickets. It really makes it hard to know who really needs help. The world is so full of deceptive individuals today.
Jean

Ashland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

I can't stand people on Facebook asking for money because they say they are going thru difficult times then also post about eating at a restaurant and going shopping and what all they bought or spending Sunday going on a long drive to look at the trees. With the price of gas, stay home and eat from your frig and look out your kitchen window if you want to see leaves.
Unbelieveable

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

I actually got hit up by a woman in Dollar Tree!!! I do all kinds of things to help local charities, but I have NO USE for liars!! The woman was obviously as able-bodied as I am! When she started to tell me her sob story about shopping with her sick elderly mother, I told her I wasn't listening, that I have to work for my money. She told me I was being rude!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Beckley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beckley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••