Comments
1 - 20 of 77 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Seafood lover

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 27, 2012
 
Anyone know when Ocean Bay will be opening?
wonder

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

No idea,however they have one other restaurant.This place will be a killer sea food joint just like your on the shore eating!
great food

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 28, 2012
 
Yes. I have eaten at the Ocean Bay in Wytheville. The food id delicious.
sistersalvation

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

wonder wrote:
No idea,however they have one other restaurant.This place will be a killer sea food joint just like your on the shore eating!
How so? You can't drive a boat up to a Beckley restaurant.
Beentheredonetha t

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

sistersalvation wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? You can't drive a boat up to a Beckley restaurant.
When it rains alot you could row row row your boat gently up most of byrd drive.
sistersalvation

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 28, 2012
 
Beentheredonethat wrote:
<quoted text>When it rains alot you could row row row your boat gently up most of byrd drive.
Touché.
Rcounty

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 28, 2012
 
Sistersalvation Or brothersalvation because I'm positive you really a man but anyway you get on my nerves you are on every post clicking keys just annoying the he// out people for no reason!!! Topics must be new to you
sistersalvation

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 28, 2012
 
Rcounty wrote:
Sistersalvation Or brothersalvation because I'm positive you really a man but anyway you get on my nerves you are on every post clicking keys just annoying the he// out people for no reason!!! Topics must be new to you
What?

“i Support Israel”

Since: Aug 12

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 29, 2012
 
no news on the opening then?
yum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 29, 2012
 
It seems like I remember one in Fredericksburg VA? It was really good, anyhow I can't wait till it opens!
ocean bay

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 29, 2012
 
tuesday@1 oclock

“i Support Israel”

Since: Aug 12

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whoo Hoo -Good luck with the business:)
curious

Beaver, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 1, 2012
 
Are these the same people that own the Mayflower in Virginia? I thought I heard that on the news. I've ate there several times while traveling and it's good.
Get a life

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 3, 2012
 
sistersalvation wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Sister salvation is always on everything on here. She or he must not have a life at all!!! Wow really, hope someone starts posting about you !!!!
Bob

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 3, 2012
 
The resturant belongs to a Greek named Tasos. He has been in the Seafood business in Italy and in Wytheville, Va. He is very good as a restauranteer. He is very generous to the public in portions of food and donates to the community.I too wish him the best of luck. He and his family are very hard workers. He will need support after opening so be a regular customer if you like his seafood. You are lucky in Beckley to have him opening a business in that area.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 4, 2012
 
Totally agree with Bob. His wife is German, I think. They cook great food and are friendly, nice people. I will eat there often. So, is the Beckley restaurant a second one or did the one in Wytheville close?
Phyllis

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 4, 2012
 
yum wrote:
It seems like I remember one in Fredericksburg VA? It was really good, anyhow I can't wait till it opens!
It seems like you are wrong.
Bob

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 4, 2012
 
Sally26 wrote:
Totally agree with Bob. His wife is German, I think. They cook great food and are friendly, nice people. I will eat there often. So, is the Beckley restaurant a second one or did the one in Wytheville close?
His wife is Greek also.
sistersalvation

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 4, 2012
 
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>Sister salvation is always on everything on here. She or he must not have a life at all!!! Wow really, hope someone starts posting about you !!!!
Um, it looks like you just did, genius.
Seafood lover

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 4, 2012
 
I had dinner at Ocean Bay this evening and the food was great!

The place was packed but we were seated right away. The service and food was top notch, you couldn't tell the place has only been open for two days.

I will definitely be back again soon....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Beckley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beckley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beckley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••