Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Their is a nurse there, named Amanda. She works for the primecare company. Wondering If anyone knows anything about her? Does she TRY to have relationships with all the inmates??
Does she not have her own family?
wow

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ur so lame, get a life
wow

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

oh, Hi Amanda!
whats lame is your having relationships with half the inmates, hope you dont end up taking something home to your child.
The One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Well one unless they have recently hired a nurse named Amanda there is not one that works there now. And if u are referring to the one that use to work there you have gone and fallen on your head and are currently talking out your other mouth. Which from what you have started posting is probably the the proper hole in your body to be spraying all that shit in which is oozing out of your body.
wow

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

their is a girl there by the name Amanda, and what im saying is true. it wasnt just my husband either their is other men that she has done things with. im sure that you cant have a relationship with someone and work there, just like a family member cant get a job there if someone they are kin to is an inmate. maybe she should have thought about all these things before going around trying to find LOVE in a jail. Most of the men there have families and crazy familes at that. she will pay, one way or the other. i am going to try my best to get her fired, then maybe before she starts her next job she will think about her actions. oh, and maybe the fact that her child needs her since his father worked out on them. but can you blame him, he probably couldnt trust her to even go to work.
Oh Em Gee

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Obviously they have crazy families if you are creating an imaginary nurse in your head.
amie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

The amanda that used to work there was sleeping with inmates and married officers
wow

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

An amanda still works there. but she is being questioned about her actions now, so hopefully not much longer!
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Ok so I never usually entertain this bunch of trash but enough is just about enough let me first start off by saying thank you to whom ever started this ridiculousness you apparently don't know your ass from a hole on the ground but its good to know that I'm that important and apparently warrent enough attention from someone that you see it fit to allow me to play a vital part into your daily life. Thanks sweets!!! Secondly lets get a few FACTS out there...now bare with me a couple of seconds cause I'm pretty sure your peaon little brain will have a bit of trouble comprehending some of the verbiage I use....fact #1 I don't work out at the jail anymore. Haven't since October of last year. Fact#2 when I did work there, not once did I ever have anything to do with any inmate on any type of personal level. Fact #3 idk where you are getting your information but truth is honey if it was from a former inmate or hell even a current one that's really not the most reliable source I mean lets face it they didn't get locked up in there for being upstanding citizens .... fact #4 I don't need your man or the "married officers " as previous posts say cause at the risk of sounding conceited I'm far from ugly. I have a good job,a good man, and a beautiful family that I solely take damn good care of. With that being said its truly not my fault at all that well lets face it I guess your man,husband,baby daddy or what ever he is seen some qualities that possibly struck his fancy and maybe that you lack. Sounds like to me maybe a therapy session is in order for your relationship and for his ideas of grandeur (I understand you will have to look that one up) but I can probably help you out with the number to a few good therapists in the area if ya need me to. Fact#5 it takes a real piece of shit to bring someones children into a conversation so I'm telling you once and only once. IT'S NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO DO SO! You stated that you have a crazy family....well darling I do a magnificent job of keeping my crazy at bay but I don't deal well with threats and I'm smart enough to take care of business so when you feel froggy jump. I'm not hard at all to find. Furthermore not once has a man ever walked out on me I understand this might be the case in your life but as I said before I'm pretty secure with myself and I can take care of me and mine. I god damn sure don't want yours so rest well tonight dear knowing that I appreciate the time and effort you gave this ridiculous ass post but I do wish you would have got all your facts straight first because babe it just makes you look desperate and pathetic. But the laugh was well worth it!!! Muah! Xoxoxo and best of luck with your relationship and like I said if you need that number ill hook ya up.
slopix

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Amanda wrote:
Ok so I never usually entertain this bunch of trash but enough is just about enough let me first start off by saying thank you to whom ever started this ridiculousness you apparently don't know your ass from a hole on the ground but its good to know that I'm that important and apparently warrent enough attention from someone that you see it fit to allow me to play a vital part into your daily life. Thanks sweets!!! Secondly lets get a few FACTS out there...now bare with me a couple of seconds cause I'm pretty sure your peaon little brain will have a bit of trouble comprehending some of the verbiage I use....fact #1 I don't work out at the jail anymore. Haven't since October of last year. Fact#2 when I did work there, not once did I ever have anything to do with any inmate on any type of personal level. Fact #3 idk where you are getting your information but truth is honey if it was from a former inmate or hell even a current one that's really not the most reliable source I mean lets face it they didn't get locked up in there for being upstanding citizens .... fact #4 I don't need your man or the "married officers " as previous posts say cause at the risk of sounding conceited I'm far from ugly. I have a good job,a good man, and a beautiful family that I solely take damn good care of. With that being said its truly not my fault at all that well lets face it I guess your man,husband,baby daddy or what ever he is seen some qualities that possibly struck his fancy and maybe that you lack. Sounds like to me maybe a therapy session is in order for your relationship and for his ideas of grandeur (I understand you will have to look that one up) but I can probably help you out with the number to a few good therapists in the area if ya need me to. Fact#5 it takes a real piece of shit to bring someones children into a conversation so I'm telling you once and only once. IT'S NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO DO SO! You stated that you have a crazy family....well darling I do a magnificent job of keeping my crazy at bay but I don't deal well with threats and I'm smart enough to take care of business so when you feel froggy jump. I'm not hard at all to find. Furthermore not once has a man ever walked out on me I understand this might be the case in your life but as I said before I'm pretty secure with myself and I can take care of me and mine. I god damn sure don't want yours so rest well tonight dear knowing that I appreciate the time and effort you gave this ridiculous ass post but I do wish you would have got all your facts straight first because babe it just makes you look desperate and pathetic. But the laugh was well worth it!!! Muah! Xoxoxo and best of luck with your relationship and like I said if you need that number ill hook ya up.
Contact topix directly, file a complaint and they will remove this post.
wow

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Amanda wrote:
if you arent working there anymore, then you wouldnt know that their is a another Amanda that works that. she is the one doing all the things. it says WORKS there not USE TO WORK THERE! haha.
no need for you to get on here, saying nothing IF you didnt do any of these things, and if you DONT work there anymore. haha, you made yourself look stupid. this is about the amanda that works there NOW!
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
if you arent working there anymore, then you wouldnt know that their is a another Amanda that works that. she is the one doing all the things. it says WORKS there not USE TO WORK THERE! haha.
no need for you to get on here, saying nothing IF you didnt do any of these things, and if you DONT work there anymore. haha, you made yourself look stupid. this is about the amanda that works there NOW!
well sweets being as my sister is the head of the medical department I know 100% for sure that there is not now nor has been another Amanda since I was there so maybe you need to get your facts and names straight once again.
wow

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

yea well your sister needs to get it together and get her workers to STOP sleeping w/ inmates. k, thanks. bye!
LOL

Alum Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

wow wrote:
yea well your sister needs to get it together and get her workers to STOP sleeping w/ inmates. k, thanks. bye!
Just go stick your head in the sand and die k,thanks. bye!
Wow

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

wow wrote:
their is a girl there by the name Amanda, and what im saying is true. it wasnt just my husband either their is other men that she has done things with. im sure that you cant have a relationship with someone and work there, just like a family member cant get a job there if someone they are kin to is an inmate. maybe she should have thought about all these things before going around trying to find LOVE in a jail. Most of the men there have families and crazy familes at that. she will pay, one way or the other. i am going to try my best to get her fired, then maybe before she starts her next job she will think about her actions. oh, and maybe the fact that her child needs her since his father worked out on them. but can you blame him, he probably couldnt trust her to even go to work.
I'm sure your husband was an innocent victim in all of this. Typical. Blame the other woman, but not the married unfaithful husband.
The One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Amanda wrote:
Lol I love the way you always put things out there so the less fortunate are able to understand. Your the best very very best.
to wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

wow wrote:
And exactly when did it become the sisters responsibility to make sure no one is sleeping with anyone? Maybe you should worry about keeping your man satisfied at home instead of worrying what goes on with others! Then maybe you won't have to worry about others so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Glitterz on Harper Rd 4 min LoL 4
"Angel", Nikki from Southern X (Aug '13) 13 min Andy 94
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min George 43,279
Jerry Ball murders-Any info? (Jun '10) 18 min Just me 339
Putin may be prejudice 38 min fannie 2
Bundy vs United States Government 47 min glasshouse 168
Lemon Law Question 49 min Ride 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beckley Jobs

•••
•••
•••