Has anyone seen him lately?
sistersalvation

New York, NY

#2 Sep 5, 2012
No, no one
concerned

Belfry, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2012
How do you know no one has seen him??????
concerned

Belfry, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Sistersalvation you posted this same comment before, how do u know him? HMMMMMMMMM!!!
sistersalvation

New York, NY

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Are you that daft?
Wondering

Belfry, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2012
No. Just wondering if u know and r not telling551
sistersalvation

Danielson, CT

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Wasn't he arrested for dope awhile back?
Wondering

Belfry, KY

#8 Sep 5, 2012
When is a while back
sistersalvation

Danielson, CT

#9 Sep 5, 2012
A month? 2 months?
Wondering

Belfry, KY

#10 Sep 5, 2012
U don't know for. Sure. Do u think he is in jail.?
sistersalvation

New York, NY

#11 Sep 5, 2012
Hell if I know. I don't associate with white trash druggies.
Wondering

Belfry, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2012
U must know something about him to keep commenting or know that he was arrested
sistersalvation

New York, NY

#13 Sep 5, 2012
I thought I remembered reading it on the news. I wouldn't know the queer if he walked right by me.
Wondering

Belfry, KY

#14 Sep 5, 2012
Really! U must know him if u hadn't seen him how would u know if u hadn't sen him
sistersalvation

New York, NY

#15 Sep 5, 2012
What?
concerned

Belfry, KY

#16 Sep 6, 2012
You said you hadn;t seen him. Now you wouldn;t know him if you seen him? What!!!
Saddend

Winfield, WV

#17 Sep 28, 2012
I have known Billy for years but have not seen him in two years....our lives took diffrent paths...but, i still live in the area, and if i hear anything i will let you know, i have sent info about Billy to a few friends that i know who have kept in touch with him since myself, i always ask about him when i see them. I have fond memories of the Billy i once ran around with and he was one of my dearest friends. I hope that he is found and can get some help for his situation...and to those of you who feel the need to make nasty comments...I have known Billy for years, and to make a long story short, Billy is a great guy with a kind heart, unfortunately he just got on a path that many get on in this day and time and he needs help and prayer, i fully believe in Karma and this family is saddend so at least have some compation for his loved ones...
wondering

Belfry, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Saddend wrote:
I have known Billy for years but have not seen him in two years....our lives took diffrent paths...but, i still live in the area, and if i hear anything i will let you know, i have sent info about Billy to a few friends that i know who have kept in touch with him since myself, i always ask about him when i see them. I have fond memories of the Billy i once ran around with and he was one of my dearest friends. I hope that he is found and can get some help for his situation...and to those of you who feel the need to make nasty comments...I have known Billy for years, and to make a long story short, Billy is a great guy with a kind heart, unfortunately he just got on a path that many get on in this day and time and he needs help and prayer, i fully believe in Karma and this family is saddend so at least have some compation for his loved ones...
Thank You so Much! The first sincere comment I have seen. I am a family memember and we Love Him. There are alot of people who take the wrong path in life. But, he still is our family and we desperately want to find him. If anyone know anything please let the police know so we can find him.
Please Help Us

Belfry, KY

#19 Sep 28, 2012
IF anyone has seen or heard from Billy please let us know or call the police, his family needs to find him.
Saddend

Winfield, WV

#20 Sep 29, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You so Much! The first sincere comment I have seen. I am a family memember and we Love Him. There are alot of people who take the wrong path in life. But, he still is our family and we desperately want to find him. If anyone know anything please let the police know so we can find him.
You are welcome, but you dont have to thank me,its just the truth. I am truly sorry for what you are having to go through, it has deeply hurt me since i saw the news about him,and i cant imagine what you are going through i will keep asking around and if i hear anything i will let you know and also contact the police...i live near several night clubs that i know Billy has went to, ill be sure to put the word out and ask around, and i also saw the comment about "The Halo", i would have never thought about that place, but unfornately sometimes when people are desperate they will do desperate things. I saw several posts on this site inquiring about Billy and also noticed the dates, as far back as July...if you dont me asking, how long has he actually been missing? Once again, i am so sorry, and if there is anything i can do to help, just ask...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeb Bush exploring 2016 POTUS run 47 min Shootist 61
MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL and to all a.............. 55 min tristan 2
Why do people hate lesbians (Dec '12) 1 hr Just A Wayward Pa... 99
Jamie Clay outofjail 1 hr Beckley Police 3
rachel simmons living in beckley 2 hr Ricky Simmons in ... 2
Finally Obama does something right 2 hr Shootist 19
New Brunette waitress at Macado's 2 hr sistersalvation 2
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 4 hr White guy 402
Beckley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beckley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beckley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:46 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:46PM
Packers, Steelers and Cowboys head to playoffs
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
Yahoo! Sports 7:07 PM
NFL Winners and Losers: These consistent Steelers could be dangerous
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?