bobby64ji

United States

#25378 Jun 18, 2012
One racist tea bagger is yappy yappy and the other is talky talky all the time but never saying nothing
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#25379 Jun 18, 2012
Taxnomore hasnt answered the questions either,,,,,,,,,just avoids it by spinning the facts and changing the subject..........How will Robme reduce the debt while creating jobs ,we all know he wants to raise the retirement age to 70 when most of people contributing to it will never see a check in their lifetime.
He also wants to reduce Medicare for the seniors and disabled,( What a guy !) while giving tax breaks to the rich and open up more loopholes for them.
He doesnt care about the poor........The white nazi teabagger black hating KKK bigots will vote for Robme cause he's white and they hate blacks.......
I still cant find anything on Robme that he would turn the country around.........I still dont see his plan how he would reduce the debt and create jobs.

After all he was 47th out of 50 Governors
to create jobs in the country In the good times I might add...from 2003-2007.......before the shit hit the fan!!!!!!!!
Plus his 2002 stimulas package from the tax payers to keep the winter olympics going......at a tune of 500 million,,,,,,,Never paid back by the way!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#25380 Jun 18, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
Those of us who are critics of Obama would have so much more respect and FAITH in him if he STOPPED laying blame everywhere ELSE but at his own feet!!!
Did we take the excuses of the many CEOS whose companies needed bailing out that it was the Board of director's or his/her staff's fault the company failed?
Or did we (and Obama and libs) lay the ENTIRE blame on the CEO?
Do you libs blame congress for anything during the Bush years or BUSH himself?
If you blame BUSH for EVERYTHING bad that happens, BECAUSE he was President, then you totally DEMEAN Obama as LESS than a MAN and leader if you do not hold him to the SAME STANDARD AS BUSH!!
By not holding Obama to the same standard as Bush is RACIST because you are saying a Black man is LESS than a white one as leader (good or bad).... so libs, are you racists?
Dont you have a KKK meeting to go to or a teabagger rally to attend today? Dont forget you sign!!!!!
LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#25381 Jun 18, 2012
Obama gets the black vote
Obama gets the Latino vote
Obamam gets the woman vote
Obama gets the union workers vote
Obama gets the poor vote
Obama gets the gay vote
Obama gets the military vote
Obams gets middle class vote
Obama gets the youth vote
Only votes left are the older white guys and bigots......LMAO!
Not enough of them to make a difference!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
bobby64ji

United States

#25382 Jun 18, 2012
Obama2012,if these moronic tea baggers could dispute any thing honestly they would but they cant so theyre only option is to try to pawn there hate filled racist feelings/opinions into facts just like they saw that blowhard do at the racist tea bagger rally
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#25383 Jun 18, 2012
Just Like the Gipper
By Ronald Brownstein

When Reagan routed Democratic nominee Walter Mondale in 1984, the white working class dominated the electorate. White voters without a four-year college degree cast 61 percent of all ballots that year, and they gave Reagan 66 percent of their votes, the NJ analysis found. White voters with at least a four-year college degree cast an additional 27 percent of the vote, and 62 percent of them went for Reagan. Eighty-one percent of minorities backed Mondale, but they represented just 12 percent of all voters then.

By 2008, minorities had more than doubled their vote share to 26 percent. College-educated whites had increased their share to 35 percent. The big losers were whites without a college degree, who dropped from 61 percent of all voters to 39 percent—a decline of more than one-third from their level in 1984. That is social change at breakneck speed.

----------

Since 1984, whites with no college dropped their share of the vote by 22%.

Since 1984, college-educated whites increased their share of the vote by 8% and minorities increased theirs by 14%.

In total, non-college educated white voters went from about 2/3 of the electorate to just over 1/3.

So what's Romney's path to victory? He'll have to do BETTER THAN REAGAN among white men with college degrees and white men and women without them.

Given the demographics of our nation and the GOP efforts to alienate everyone but non-college educated white people, there is simply no realistic math that will give Romney the Presidency. None.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#25384 Jun 18, 2012
Obama administration to stop deporting some young illegal immigrants

In an election-year policy change, the Obama administration said Friday it will stop deporting young illegal immigrants who entered the United States as children if they meet certain requirements.
...
"This is not amnesty. This is not immunity. This is not a path to citizenship. It's not a permanent fix," Obama said to take on conservative criticism of the step. "This is a temporary stopgap measure."

Noting children of illegal immigrants "study in our schools, play in our neighborhoods, befriend our kids, pledge allegiance to our flag," Obama said, "it makes no sense to expel talented young people who are, for all intents and purposes, Americans."
...
Under the new policy, people younger than 30 who came to the United States before the age of 16, pose no criminal or security threat, and were successful students or served in the military can get a two-year deferral from deportation, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said.

It also will allow those meeting the requirements to apply for work permits, Napolitano said, adding that participants must be in the United States now and be able to prove they have been living in the country continuously for at least five years.

----------

If the do-nothing Congress won't act, there's no choice but for the President to do everything he can to make our immigration laws more just and rational.

Good work, Mr. President.
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#25385 Jun 18, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Taxnomore hasnt answered the questions either,,,,,,,,,just avoids it by spinning the facts and changing the subject..........How will Robme reduce the debt while creating jobs ,we all know he wants to raise the retirement age to 70 when most of people contributing to it will never see a check in their lifetime.
He also wants to reduce Medicare for the seniors and disabled,( What a guy !) while giving tax breaks to the rich and open up more loopholes for them.
He doesnt care about the poor........The white nazi teabagger black hating KKK bigots will vote for Robme cause he's white and they hate blacks.......
I still cant find anything on Robme that he would turn the country around.........I still dont see his plan how he would reduce the debt and create jobs.
After all he was 47th out of 50 Governors
to create jobs in the country In the good times I might add...from 2003-2007.......before the shit hit the fan!!!!!!!!
Plus his 2002 stimulas package from the tax payers to keep the winter olympics going......at a tune of 500 million,,,,,,,Never paid back by the way!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
..........

How will Robme reduce the debt while creating jobs ,we all know he wants to raise the retirement age to 70 when most of people contributing to it will never see a check in their lifetime.

How will Robme reduce the debt while creating jobs?

..........

It's simple

Give work permits to 800,000 illegals ......when they can't get a job put them on food stamps and "special unemployment benefits".

Take the other 11.2 million illegal aliens put them on EBT because

"it the right thing to do".

FACT:

Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday.

Talking to reporters, the House speaker was defending a jobless benefits extension against those who say it gives recipients little incentive to work.

By her reasoning, those checks are helping give somebody a job.

"It injects demand into the economy," Pelosi said, arguing that when families have money to spend it keeps the economy churning.

"It creates jobs faster than almost any other initiative you can name."

Pelosi said the aid has the "double benefit" of helping those who lost their jobs and acting as a "job creator" on the side.

"It's impossible to think of a situation where we would have a country that would say we're not going to have unemployment benefits," Pelosi said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/01/pe...

FACT:

Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack:

“Well, obviously, it's putting people to work, which is why we're going to propose some interesting things during the course of the forum this morning.

Later this morning, we're going to have a press conference with myself and Secretary Mavis and Secretary Chu to announce something that’s never happened in this country which we think is exciting in terms of job growth.

But I should point out that when you talk about the snap program or the food stamp program, you have to recognize that it’s also an economic stimulus.

Every dollar of snap benefits generates $1.84 in the economy in terms of economic activity.

If people are able to buy a little more in the grocery store, then someone has to stock it, shelve it, process it, package it, ship it.

Read more: http://www.gop.com/index.php/briefing/comment...

..........

How will Robme reduce the debt while creating jobs?

Every dollar of snap benefits generates $1.84 in the economy in terms of economic activity.

How could any business man lose investing $1 and getting $1.84 in return?
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#25386 Jun 18, 2012
Meanwhile the GOP steps on its dick - AGAIN.

----------

It’s been a rough day for the Republican National Committee’s Latino outreach website.

On Thursday afternoon, the RNC had to hastily take down the site’s banner, which featured a picture of Asian children, replacing it with an all-caps headline “HISPANIC LATINO STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS.”

But other features of the site aren’t working quite as planned, either. The main page features a straw poll asking visitors whether they’re disappointed with President Obama, a talking point Republicans have been pushing as part of their outreach effort. As of Thursday evening, however, Obama was winning the unscientific survey 55 percent to 45 percent — highly unusual on a partisan website.

----------

This is how the GOP tries to reach out to Hispanics - by posting a picture of ASIAN kids on their Hispanic outreach website.

Smooth move, GOP. That bullshit will certainly earn you more of the Hispanic vote.

Vote Republican 2012: All You Non-Whites Look The Same To Us
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#25387 Jun 18, 2012
dave the nazi wrote:
Clearly, while it’s true Willard’s finally managed to capture the majority of votes in the nominating process he’s certainly the least popular candidate of choice by a major political party in quite some time; even when he’s the only guy still running, Republican/Tea Party voters still cast nearly 400,000 ballots for anyone but him, speaking loud and clear that while he’s won his party’s nomination a lot of the party’s members still think he sucks.
So, how does the GOTP candidate stand up against the President?
According to the latest polls showing favorability of the candidates, Monmouth/SurveyUSA/Braun poll of likely voters shows the President with a 45% favorability rating compared to Romney’s 38%. Like’s been said a number of times by lots of people,“the more people get to see of Romney the less they like him”, and sooner or later he’s going to have to start giving interviews to some other network besides FOX.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Clearly, while it’s true Willard’s finally managed to capture the majority of votes in the nominating process he’s certainly the least popular candidate of choice by a major political party in quite some time; even when he’s the only guy still running, Republican/Tea Party voters still cast nearly 400,000 ballots for anyone but him, speaking loud and clear that while he’s won his party’s nomination a lot of the party’s members still think he sucks.
So, how does the GOTP candidate stand up against the President?
According to the latest polls showing favorability of the candidates, Monmouth/SurveyUSA/Braun poll of likely voters shows the President with a 45% favorability rating compared to Romney’s 38%. Like’s been said a number of times by lots of people,“the more people get to see of Romney the less they like him”, and sooner or later he’s going to have to start giving interviews to some other network besides FOX.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
Oh, what a surprise!

West Mifflin is still plagiarizing, injecting his slobbering neanderthal "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!" within text stolen and presented as his own:
http://thelibertytree.wordpress.com/2012/06/1...

You're not bright enough to synthesize your own views so you steal the words of others and put your name on them. How clever!

Obama must be proud to have the advocacy of a common thief.
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#25388 Jun 18, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Obama administration to stop deporting some young illegal immigrants
In an election-year policy change, the Obama administration said Friday it will stop deporting young illegal immigrants who entered the United States as children if they meet certain requirements.
...
"This is not amnesty. This is not immunity. This is not a path to citizenship. It's not a permanent fix," Obama said to take on conservative criticism of the step. "This is a temporary stopgap measure."
Noting children of illegal immigrants "study in our schools, play in our neighborhoods, befriend our kids, pledge allegiance to our flag," Obama said, "it makes no sense to expel talented young people who are, for all intents and purposes, Americans."
...
Under the new policy, people younger than 30 who came to the United States before the age of 16, pose no criminal or security threat, and were successful students or served in the military can get a two-year deferral from deportation, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said.
It also will allow those meeting the requirements to apply for work permits, Napolitano said, adding that participants must be in the United States now and be able to prove they have been living in the country continuously for at least five years.
----------
If the do-nothing Congress won't act, there's no choice but for the President to do everything he can to make our immigration laws more just and rational.
Good work, Mr. President.
..........

The decision is not just a breach of faith with the American people.

It blatantly ignores the rule of law that is the foundation of our democracy.

In an interview with Univision television earlier this year, President Obama said that he can’t just

“waive away the laws that Congress put in place”

and that

“the president doesn’t have the authority to simply ignore Congress and say,‘We’re not going to enforce the laws that you’ve passed.’”

But ignore Congress and the Constitution is exactly what the president has done – and this isn’t the first time.

Throughout the past three years of his administration, Mr. Obama has waived applying several of our immigration rules and has refused to enforce other immigration laws.

While the waiver of this rule is sometimes allowed under current law, it is only applied on a case-by-case basis, not to entire categories of illegal immigrants.

But Obama and his administration have bent these established rules by applying them to potentially millions of illegal immigrants.
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#25389 Jun 18, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Meanwhile the GOP steps on its dick - AGAIN.
----------
It’s been a rough day for the Republican National Committee’s Latino outreach website.
On Thursday afternoon, the RNC had to hastily take down the site’s banner, which featured a picture of Asian children, replacing it with an all-caps headline “HISPANIC LATINO STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS.”
But other features of the site aren’t working quite as planned, either. The main page features a straw poll asking visitors whether they’re disappointed with President Obama, a talking point Republicans have been pushing as part of their outreach effort. As of Thursday evening, however, Obama was winning the unscientific survey 55 percent to 45 percent — highly unusual on a partisan website.
----------
This is how the GOP tries to reach out to Hispanics - by posting a picture of ASIAN kids on their Hispanic outreach website.
Smooth move, GOP. That bullshit will certainly earn you more of the Hispanic vote.
Vote Republican 2012: All You Non-Whites Look The Same To Us
..........

Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

Tell you what - if you want to debate issues, then respond on the issues.
..........

Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

Really?

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word "fair."

LOL!

..........

c'mon danny boy debate
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#25390 Jun 18, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Obama administration to stop deporting some young illegal immigrants
In an election-year policy change, the Obama administration said Friday it will stop deporting young illegal immigrants who entered the United States as children if they meet certain requirements.
...
"This is not amnesty. This is not immunity. This is not a path to citizenship. It's not a permanent fix," Obama said to take on conservative criticism of the step. "This is a temporary stopgap measure."
Noting children of illegal immigrants "study in our schools, play in our neighborhoods, befriend our kids, pledge allegiance to our flag," Obama said, "it makes no sense to expel talented young people who are, for all intents and purposes, Americans."
...
Under the new policy, people younger than 30 who came to the United States before the age of 16, pose no criminal or security threat, and were successful students or served in the military can get a two-year deferral from deportation, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said.
It also will allow those meeting the requirements to apply for work permits, Napolitano said, adding that participants must be in the United States now and be able to prove they have been living in the country continuously for at least five years.
----------
If the do-nothing Congress won't act, there's no choice but for the President to do everything he can to make our immigration laws more just and rational.
Good work, Mr. President.
..........

Seems to me obummer had a do everything congress for two years.
bobby64ji

United States

#25391 Jun 18, 2012
Thats why your ignorant mr racist tea bagget is them two words,It seems.you confusing fact/fiction again?
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#25392 Jun 18, 2012
The Democratic Super Majority Myth

Many critics of the Obama administration often claim that the President has failed to accomplish anything even when he had a super filibuster proof majority in the Senate. Most mistakenly think that he had a sixty vote Senate for the first two years of his first term and that he squandered that opportunity.
...
Having a filibuster proof Senate majority was only possible under a specific set of circumstances. They began in April of 2009 when Senator Arlen Specter decided to switch from a Republican to a Democrat.
...
for a while, Specter was the 59th Democratic Senator.

The 60th Senator, Al Franken of Minnesota, was locked up for months in recounts and legal challenges from a very close race with incumbent Norm Coleman. Finally, on July 8, 2009 after eight months of delays, Franken was sworn in as the 60th Democratic Senator (this includes the two independents who caucused with the Democrats). This was the first time Democrats had a filibuster proof majority since 1958.

But six weeks later on August 25, 2009, Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy passed away.
...
Depending upon which metric is used, Democrats had a super majority for roughly six months which includes the seven weeks between Franken’s swearing-in on July 8 to Ted Kennedy’s death on August 25 and the four months and nine days between Paul Kirk’s swearing-in on September 25, 2009 to his replacement by Scott Brown on February 4, 2010.
...
This also happened under the onslaught of every procedural obstruction the Republicans could put in its path.

----------

This bullshit myth has been so thoroughly debunked by the facts so many times that anybody who still says "Obama could do anything he wanted for two years" is either a liar or a complete imbecile.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#25393 Jun 18, 2012
The Democratic Super Majority Myth

http://538refugees.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/t...
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#25394 Jun 18, 2012
Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

If the do-nothing Congress won't act, there's no choice but for the President to do everything he can to make our immigration laws more just and rational.

Good work, Mr. President.

..........

Where da brown people at?

..........

Major legislation

[edit]Enacted
Main article: Acts of the 111th United States Congress
January 29, 2009: Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009, Pub.L. 111-2
February 4, 2009: Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (SCHIP), Pub.L. 111-3
February 17, 2009: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA), Pub.L. 111-5
March 11, 2009: Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009, Pub.L. 111-8
March 30, 2009: Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009, Pub.L. 111-11
April 21, 2009: Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act, Pub.L. 111-13
May 20, 2009: Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act of 2009, Pub.L. 111-21
May 20, 2009: Helping Families Save Their Homes Act of 2009, Pub.L. 111-22
May 22, 2009: Weapon Systems Acquisition Reform Act of 2009, Pub.L. 111-23
May 22, 2009: Credit CARD Act of 2009, Pub.L. 111-24
June 22, 2009: Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, as Division A of Pub.L. 111-31
June 24, 2009: Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2009 including the Car Allowance Rebate System (Cash for Clunkers), Pub.L. 111-32
October 28, 2009: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, including the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, Pub.L. 111-84
November 6, 2009: Worker, Homeownership, and Business Assistance Act of 2009, Pub.L. 111-92
December 16, 2009: Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010, Pub.L. 111-117
February 12, 2010: Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act, as Title I of Pub.L. 111-139
March 4, 2010: Travel Promotion Act of 2009, as Section 9 of Pub.L. 111-145
March 18, 2010: Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act, Pub.L. 111-147
March 23, 2010: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Pub.L. 111-148
March 30, 2010: Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010, including the Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act, Pub.L. 111-152
May 5, 2010: Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act of 2010, Pub.L. 111-163
July 1, 2010: Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010, Pub.L. 111-195
July 21, 2010: Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Pub.L. 111-203
August 3, 2010: Fair Sentencing Act of 2010, Pub.L. 111-220
August 10, 2010: SPEECH Act, Pub.L. 111-223
September 27, 2010: Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010, Pub.L. 111-240
December 8, 2010: Claims Resolution Act of 2010, Pub.L. 111-291
December 13, 2010: Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010, Pub.L. 111-296
December 17, 2010: Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010, Pub.L. 111-312, H.R. 4853
December 22, 2010: Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010, Pub.L. 111-321, H.R. 2965
January 2, 2011: James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2010, Pub.L. 111-347, H.R. 847
January 4, 2011: Shark Conservation Act, Pub.L. 111-348, H.R. 81
January 4, 2011: Food Safety and Modernization Act, Pub.L. 111-353, H.R. 2751

..........

Where da brown people at?
intesting info

Newville, PA

#25395 Jun 18, 2012
bobby64ji wrote:
President obama did a interview with bill o riley on the fixed news network but flipper to scared to do that as he would be challenged on his both sides positions.
According to you, FOX News is fixed. According to you Romney is afraid to go on FOX because he would be challenged.

Now which is it? How can FOX be fixed if Romney is afraid to go on? If FOX is fixed I would think Romney would jump at the chance to go on because he would know there would be no hardball questions, FOX would be in his corner. So which is it? Could it be that FOX IS fair and balanced?

Are you that stupid that you will contradict yourself in the same sentence? Yeah, you are that stupid!
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#25396 Jun 18, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
The Democratic Super Majority Myth
Many critics of the Obama administration often claim that the President has failed to accomplish anything even when he had a super filibuster proof majority in the Senate. Most mistakenly think that he had a sixty vote Senate for the first two years of his first term and that he squandered that opportunity.
...
Having a filibuster proof Senate majority was only possible under a specific set of circumstances. They began in April of 2009 when Senator Arlen Specter decided to switch from a Republican to a Democrat.
...
for a while, Specter was the 59th Democratic Senator.
The 60th Senator, Al Franken of Minnesota, was locked up for months in recounts and legal challenges from a very close race with incumbent Norm Coleman. Finally, on July 8, 2009 after eight months of delays, Franken was sworn in as the 60th Democratic Senator (this includes the two independents who caucused with the Democrats). This was the first time Democrats had a filibuster proof majority since 1958.
But six weeks later on August 25, 2009, Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy passed away.
...
Depending upon which metric is used, Democrats had a super majority for roughly six months which includes the seven weeks between Franken’s swearing-in on July 8 to Ted Kennedy’s death on August 25 and the four months and nine days between Paul Kirk’s swearing-in on September 25, 2009 to his replacement by Scott Brown on February 4, 2010.
...
This also happened under the onslaught of every procedural obstruction the Republicans could put in its path.
----------
This bullshit myth has been so thoroughly debunked by the facts so many times that anybody who still says "Obama could do anything he wanted for two years" is either a liar or a complete imbecile.
..........

Looks like a communist majority to me.

..........

CRS Report for Congress

Prepared for Members and Committees of Congress
Membership of the 111th Congress:

A Profile

Jennifer E. Manning

Information Research Specialist

December 27, 2010

Congressional Research Service
7-5700
www.crs.gov

R40086

Membership of the 111th Congress:

A Profile
Congressional Research Service

Summary

This report presents a profile of the membership of the 111th Congress.

Statistical information is
included on selected characteristics of members, including data on party affiliation, average age
and length of service, occupation, religious affiliation, gender, ethnicity, foreign births, and
military service.

Currently, in the House of Representatives, there are

261 Democrats (including five Delegates
and the Resident Commissioner) and

180 Republicans.

The Senate has 57 Democrats;

two Independents, who caucus with the Democrats,

and 41 Republicans.

..........

The One Hundred Eleventh United States Congress was the meeting of

the legislative branch of the United States federal government from

January 3, 2009, until January 3, 2011
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#25397 Jun 18, 2012
Do you really think you are doing the same amount of work that they do? Would you do it for the same pay rate? You do realize prices would go up. Work visas are necessary - if you don't think so..tell it to the republican business owners and managers who routinely hire illegals so that they can exploit them and increase profits...do you think illegals would be coming here without an incentive? Why not put some of the blame for illegal immigrantion where it belongs? I have more respect for an illegal immigrant who is willing to work hard to make a better life for his family than I do for a greedy corporation that 'illegally' hires people and exploits them for profit( Robme's grass cutting company )- The Obama administration has deported a record number of illegal immigrants by auditing the records of businesses and fining those 'law breakers'-they look for missing I-9's instead of directly attacking the immigrants themselves by raiding farms - "the Obama administration is deporting record numbers of illegal immigrants and auditing hundreds of businesses that blithely hire undocumented workers.
The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office."
According to Reuters President Obama is on course to deport more illegal immigrants in his FIRST TERM than President Bush had deported in EIGHT years Up until now, President Obama has deported 1.06 million illegal immigrants in two and a half years. President Bush deported 1.57 million in all of his eight years in office. Even the percentage of criminal illegal immigrants being deported increased. President bush was at 41% and President Obama is at 46%.
The entire thing smacks of hypocrisy.

Your theory will NOT reduce the debt or create jobs..........
Plus the fact that if it wasnt for the illegals millions of people would be out of a job.......businesses would close up, factories would shut down,cause the rich take advantage of the illegals,and NO ONE would work for peanuts as they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forum: Converting tugs, towboats to LNG may tak... Oct '14 DaDog1 1
Rico Sanchez (May '10) Aug '14 Manga Figa 12
Review: Big Beaver Kennels (Jun '14) Jul '14 Heh heh 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Beaver, PA (Aug '10) May '14 Goat Cheese 6
News OK to sell widow's home over $6 bill, judge rules (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sister Mary 1
News Is Royal Dutch Shell Preparing to Build a Crack... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Old Cynic 1
News Obama to announce $600 million U.S. job-trainin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 mjjcpa 189
Beaver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]