Comments
1 - 20 of 131 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
what happened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

What happened to the thread on Matthews' ruining our church???
duh

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

they had it removed!! ppl don't need to be on here talking that stupid trash no one wants to read it or know about it, if u have a problem with these ppl take it up with them face to face!!!!!!!!! FACE TO FACE!
one and the same

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

duh wrote:
they had it removed!! ppl don't need to be on here talking that stupid trash no one wants to read it or know about it, if u have a problem with these ppl take it up with them face to face!!!!!!!!! FACE TO FACE!
Thank you, Mr. Matthews! I intend to do just that!
zippy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sometimes the truth hurts.
power

Caldwell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

they have power!!
right

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 4, 2012
 
power wrote:
they have power!!
They who ?????
NaziFucker

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Church fight! Church fight! Church fight! Church fight! Church fight!
tlc

Creola, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 4, 2012
 
this topic needs deleted just like the other one..SPAM...
knoduh

Millersport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

??? This site is called topix right? The person that started this has a topix.If u don't like the topix don't read.It's that easy.problem solved
I just hate when powerhungry people( not naming names) hurt a church that had been around for years b4 they came along.But vanity,( U KNO PRETTY BOY)and others with him came into this church and little by little started distroying. Taking advantage of this predominantly elderly church.
Elderly abuse.praying on their weakness.They were fine b4 he came into the church.No child of god would do what they have done.A devils avocate on the other hand would gladly do all these things and more.
knoduh

Millersport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All post that are posted about _______ seems to be disappearing.Too bad they don't follow suit and move away.When u sin against and all wise God they can't hide that from him.
But it seems our community already know what kind of life they have lead. We are not as stupid as they think We are.Your sins will find u out.has everyone seen the newest YouTube video of one of our so called preachers in town singing?I knew he was full of hot air but tjats a long video. Vanity is still in town.and the presentation put the video on u tube he is a registered sex offender that plays preacher too.
knoduh

Millersport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sorry so upset can't text. Was supposed to say at end person that put it on is sex offender
right

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 5, 2012
 
knoduh wrote:
All post that are posted about _______ seems to be disappearing.Too bad they don't follow suit and move away.When u sin against and all wise God they can't hide that from him.
But it seems our community already know what kind of life they have lead. We are not as stupid as they think We are.Your sins will find u out.has everyone seen the newest YouTube video of one of our so called preachers in town singing?I knew he was full of hot air but tjats a long video. Vanity is still in town.and the presentation put the video on u tube he is a registered sex offender that plays preacher too.
You are so right on all accounts.
right

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 5, 2012
 
knoduh wrote:
??? This site is called topix right? The person that started this has a topix.If u don't like the topix don't read.It's that easy.problem solved
I just hate when powerhungry people( not naming names) hurt a church that had been around for years b4 they came along.But vanity,( U KNO PRETTY BOY)and others with him came into this church and little by little started distroying. Taking advantage of this predominantly elderly church.
Elderly abuse.praying on their weakness.They were fine b4 he came into the church.No child of god would do what they have done.A devils avocate on the other hand would gladly do all these things and more.
Right again. If he didn't believe in a resurrection and many other things. He should have went to a church that believed like him from the start. Or better yet start their own church. That's what happens when you are used to getting your way.
knoduh

Millersport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

right wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right on all accounts.
Well I am glad to know that someone else will speak there mind against the devils work.
I hope and pray now that most who know these people have seen with their own eye and the blinders r off on the ones that was fooled and taken in by their fake charms for awhile can heal and go on from here on out.
knoduh

Millersport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

right wrote:
<quoted text>
Right again. If he didn't believe in a resurrection and many other things. He should have went to a church that believed like him from the start. Or better yet start their own church. That's what happens when you are used to getting your way.
....×Amen× He and all the other followers (can't leave them out) JUST DIDN'T READ THE SAME BIBLE that the church they stole was founded on!!! SO THEY SHOULD HAVE FOUND THEM ONE THAT DID, NOT COME-IN AND CHANGE THING IN AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED CHURCH.THAT WAS PAID FOR BY THE BLOOD AND SWEAT OF THE FOUNDING MEMBERS.
I remember alot of the founding member and or their families .,they would have never let it go this far.They would have put God first and protected the church at the first mention of untrue doctrine.I hope and pray The church keeps strong leadership.
right

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 5, 2012
 
knoduh wrote:
<quoted text>....Ă—AmenĂ— He and all the other followers (can't leave them out) JUST DIDN'T READ THE SAME BIBLE that the church they stole was founded on!!! SO THEY SHOULD HAVE FOUND THEM ONE THAT DID, NOT COME-IN AND CHANGE THING IN AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED CHURCH.THAT WAS PAID FOR BY THE BLOOD AND SWEAT OF THE FOUNDING MEMBERS.
I remember alot of the founding member and or their families .,they would have never let it go this far.They would have put God first and protected the church at the first mention of untrue doctrine.I hope and pray The church keeps strong leadership.
They have strong loving leadership. Wonder fellowship and Bible followers. Come and enjoy a Blessing. See you this weekend.
knoduh

Millersport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 5, 2012
 
right wrote:
<quoted text>
They have strong loving leadership. Wonder fellowship and Bible followers. Come and enjoy a Blessing. See you this weekend.
So the original church.(new Salem association.)still have church somewhere.?
right

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

knoduh wrote:
<quoted text>So the original church.(new Salem association.)still have church somewhere.?
Yes. They rented the Beaver firehouse ( helping out our community) last month, until it gets resolved in court. Since they stole all the money & mower and changed the locks when they got excluded, it's now in court. Can you believe it they did all this then turned around and sued The Little Eddie church saying they did all of the above.Now it is in court. Never trust a greedy Snake.
right

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

knoduh wrote:
<quoted text>So the original church.(new Salem association.)still have church somewhere.?
Not to worry- They will be back in their Church. Soon we hope.
knoduh

Millersport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 6, 2012
 
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry- They will be back in their Church. Soon we hope.
will u please post if it changes from the firehouse.I would love to visit the real Little Error Church.Such a shame they have made such a mockery of such a CHURCH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Beaver Forum right now

Search the Beaver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
did you enjoy the fair? (Aug '10) 16 min gary 6
Torrance Nesbitt 41 min Lol 8
kroger gas station 46 min Smom dnarb 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,344
Fat people are sinners 54 min Godless 23
Dangers of Flouride 58 min Godless 26
The crimes and evils of atheism 1 hr Godless 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beaver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beaver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••