New2AR

Dover, AR

#1 Feb 15, 2009
I recently moved to the area and noticed while driving the other day the funny place with the dinasore "replica's". Sign out front says "Closed till further notice". Does anyone know what the point of the Park was, who own's it, is it for sale, does anyone plan to re-open it. I thought it was cool looking. Thanks
park

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2009
dinosaur world was owned by bob prysock I have heard that it was purchased by spider creek but I dont know. Bob passed away a few months ago but go on down the road to the dam store and they can fill you in. the place is absolutly beatiful with waterfalls and great fishing in there little lake.I dont know the story behind the dinosaurs but my kids thought they were cool years back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 29,804
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr WARRIOR 9,978
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) Sat troof 409
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) Sep 12 rondas biggest fan 220
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) Sep 7 guest 213
Summer Jazz Concert Series spreads footprint in... Sep 5 ESLocal 2
Great Passion Play closed, up for sale (Dec '12) Sep 5 ESLocal 20
•••
•••
•••

Beaver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••