peggy

Bear, DE

#29 Mar 27, 2012
What is most disturbing is your inability to spell even the easiest words. You should be ashamed. I am embarrassed for you. Have some pride in yourself.
dorothy achuff wrote:
i am so glad you all no my family for one i am not lasy and you dont no my family to well just shit you heard from other people or what the news paper they dont no shit they always put shit thats not really whats ready write and for my husband what work he does he gets good money and jumming end the dumpers hes a scrap metal pick up person works hard for hids money hes a good man what ours kids do is not no buddy business they fuck up but clean up there act so say what you think you no byee have a great day
Bobby

Carrollton, TX

#30 Mar 27, 2012
peggy wrote:
What is most disturbing is your inability to spell even the easiest words. You should be ashamed. I am embarrassed for you. Have some pride in yourself.
<quoted text>
She really can't spell worth a crap can she?
Luke

Chicago, IL

#31 Apr 3, 2012
dorothy achuff wrote:
i am so glad you all no my family for one i am not lasy and you dont no my family to well just shit you heard from other people or what the news paper they dont no shit they always put shit thats not really whats ready write and for my husband what work he does he gets good money and jumming end the dumpers hes a scrap metal pick up person works hard for hids money hes a good man what ours kids do is not no buddy business they fuck up but clean up there act so say what you think you no byee have a great day
Are you retarded or what?
Francis

Hamilton, Canada

#32 Apr 5, 2012
dorothy achuff wrote:
i am so glad you all no my family for one i am not lasy and you dont no my family to well just shit you heard from other people or what the news paper they dont no shit they always put shit thats not really whats ready write and for my husband what work he does he gets good money and jumming end the dumpers hes a scrap metal pick up person works hard for hids money hes a good man what ours kids do is not no buddy business they fuck up but clean up there act so say what you think you no byee have a great day
You wanta runoff with me Dot Acuff?
Dot

Tempe, AZ

#34 Apr 14, 2012
Rickonator wrote:
fat porker onk onk
Who you calling fat?
George jones

Miami, FL

#35 May 18, 2012
dorothy achuff wrote:
i am so glad you all no my family for one i am not lasy and you dont no my family to well just shit you heard from other people or what the news paper they dont no shit they always put shit thats not really whats ready write and for my husband what work he does he gets good money and jumming end the dumpers hes a scrap metal pick up person works hard for hids money hes a good man what ours kids do is not no buddy business they fuck up but clean up there act so say what you think you no byee have a great day
You are a real dope.
Tom

United States

#36 Jun 12, 2012
Who you calling a dope?
Bill

India

#37 Jul 27, 2012
Is she still fat and lazy?
Birtha

UK

#38 Jul 31, 2012
Red Bone wrote:
A fat cow
ha ha ha
Tom Dong

Netherlands

#39 Jul 31, 2012
Do you still have that double ding I gave you Dot?
robert r

Bear, DE

#41 Jan 21, 2013
I knew the achuffs back in the 90s when they lived in BRookmont farms Im rob, the short guy with the funny hair. I was a freind of George kepley. How are you guys doin? please reply .
BOUNTY HUNTER

Elkton, MD

#43 Jan 30, 2013
question ? does anyone knows where i can find angel acuff
Brookmont

Chester, PA

#44 Feb 17, 2013
BOUNTY HUNTER wrote:
question ? does anyone knows where i can find angel acuff
Check Kelly's Trailer court Rt 13 & 40 that's where her fat mom lives.
sweet p

United States

#45 Feb 18, 2013
up urs who ever brookmont is you best watch your mouth talking about my mom she's a good woman and provider that has always been there for each and every 1 of her children you just mad cause you ain't got nothin like that
sweet p

United States

#46 Feb 18, 2013
robert r wrote:
I knew the achuffs back in the 90s when they lived in BRookmont farms Im rob, the short guy with the funny hair. I was a freind of George kepley. How are you guys doin? please reply .
find her on.facebook
Lumpy

Kansas City, MO

#47 Mar 3, 2013
sweet p wrote:
up urs who ever brookmont is you best watch your mouth talking about my mom she's a good woman and provider that has always been there for each and every 1 of her children you just mad cause you ain't got nothin like that
ur mom sucks moose butt
Schmeltz23

Harleysville, PA

#48 Jul 3, 2013
She played me.she told me she was stuck in Ohio,so I helped her get a bus ticket.i was fooled.she told me her and her boyfriend use my money for the ticket and got drunk with their own money.i would love to see that piece of trash go back to jail
tanyalicious

Wilmington, DE

#49 Jul 13, 2013
heard young Dorothy layin' with another man she cant keep out from under a man an she can't keep one. heard none of the acuff ho's has their kids. so they all b trash. marry sex offenders, lose their kids, get welfare they b ghtto girls
no one cares

Uzbekistan

#50 Jul 20, 2013
is jim still dirty and nasty and getting beat up all the time?
tanyalicious

Wilmington, DE

#51 Jul 24, 2013
Do leopards change their spots?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Castle Music Forum (Nov '12) Dec 12 Musikologist 11
American BullDog Female, looking for mate. (Feb '09) Dec 5 donna 43
Newark Music Selection (Sep '12) Nov 29 Musikologist 10
last name south (Nov '10) Nov '14 south 4
where da d Nov '14 jman 2
Bear Music Selection (Sep '12) Oct '14 Musikologist 10
How often do you get horney? (Apr '12) Oct '14 Anonymous 16

Bear News Video

Bear Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bear People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bear News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bear

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:08 am PST

NBC Sports 7:08AM
Eagles will roll with Mark Sanchez to close out season
NFL 7:28 AM
Chip: Sanchez will start in Week 17 for Eagles
NBC Sports12:10 PM
Chip Kelly not miffed about playoff structure
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Chip Kelly isn't treating Week 17 any differently
NBC Sports 1:36 PM
Ravens need a win and help to reach postseason - NBC Sports