Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Bean-Station Forum

Comments (Page 2,000)

Showing posts 39,981 - 40,000 of123,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Not haslim wrote:
Haslim has proved to be as big of a jack ass as gov as he was as mayor of Chattanooga. I'm a republican but he is not for the working class. He is for larger class sizes in schools. Class size is by law 35, he wants 42. Can u imagine trying to teach 42 kids at one time? And republicans like him blame the teachers for educations slide downward ( jackass).
Don't blame it all on Haslam, he has Ron Ramsey pushing the buttons in the legislature and Ramsey wants desperately to be Governor. He sees one everytime he looks in the mirror. Ramsey more than Haslam is controlling the agenda.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you liberals who prefer to call people who can’t see, sight impaired, instead of BLIND, I prefer to call a spade a spade.
She made poor decisions, and she is paying dearly for them. She will pay for them for the rest of her life. And most of those decisions have been utterly stupid. As for lazy, what word would you use to describe someone who won’t even look for a job?
Blind is BLIND. Not that wimpy “sight impaired”.
Also, her choices were her own. I didn’t teach her to be that way. She chose her own path. That’s something that you libs don’t understand. Instead, you try to make it easier on them.
<quoted text>
What’s love got to do with it? I love her to death. But that doesn’t fix stupid. Nor does it doesn’t fix lazy. And respect is something you EARN. You don’t get it by default. She has done some things to earn some respect, but she’s done others that move her back 10 spaces.
<quoted text>
She wouldn’t be raising 4 kids if it weren’t for our help. They would have been taken away long ago. In fact, since her sperm donor won’t work, I actually tried to claim the grand kids as dependents. Ask any of them who Santa Claus is. Even the 6 year old knows.
Ask them who gets their electricity turned back on when the bill doesn’t get paid. Ask them who pays for food when the food stamps run out. Ask them who provides them a roof over their heads.
It’s not the kids fault their parents are idiots.
What do you think of this? Their sperm donor gave them a big screen TV and a Playstation game center for Christmas a few years ago. They were ecstatic.
The last week of February, the rental center came and repossessed it. But if you ask him, he got them a Playstation and TV for Christmas a couple of years ago.
<quoted text>
You’re probably right. Everyone else I know would have told her to pound sand long ago.
<quoted text>
I don’t blame anyone else, and that is a democrat trait. Just listen to Obama blame the economy on Bush.
TimBuck, the term is "Legally Blind".
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
This Post just proves that the Teapublicans know that they are totally inadaquate as Human Beings, completely without any ability to care about anybody, but themselves! If that were not the case , they would not feel the need to blame every bad way that they are, themselves, on other People, usually Democrats. If they didn't know how bad they are, then they wouldn't feel a need to deny being that way...even though we all know they Lying...another bad thing they do constantly, about everything!
this comment shows how really stupid you are.you're a retard and a whore if i ever saw one. nothing you post makes sense. what do you do in every post??huh dumbass? you blame everything on what your stupid ass calls "teapublicans". which like i said you use that word alot.probably cause you like to get tea bagged. instead of being on topics so much.your skank ass needs to be terying to raise your lezbo daughter.try being a mother for once in your worthless life
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
Why????? Are they blocking some of your crap talk??
because dumba**Es like you can post b/s so prick eat sh*t
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

It looks like Willards aide's have thin skin like himself, as his aide curses the press.
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-aide-curses-pres...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Willard praises Israel's Universal Health Care System, which includes individual mandate. Yet he is against President Obama A.C.A.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Not haslim wrote:
Haslim has proved to be as big of a jack ass as gov as he was as mayor of Chattanooga. I'm a republican but he is not for the working class. He is for larger class sizes in schools. Class size is by law 35, he wants 42. Can u imagine trying to teach 42 kids at one time? And republicans like him blame the teachers for educations slide downward ( jackass).
Just wanted to clarify - he was the mayor of Knoxville. Other than that I agree with you in that I do not like him as governor.
OS vet

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Anne Cazalas wrote:
Whoever the hell will make sure Obama wins in Nov has my vote! My son and daughters future is what is at stake if we do not keep the present officials in office. Some of you need to listen to the news just a bit more.
What planet do you live on? He is NOT upholding the laws he swore to uphold like keeping the illegals OUT of our country. They are living here, collecting OUR income tax money and they don't pay in to it. Now he decides to change his mind about the gays getting married. There are more people on welfare and food stamps than ever before. He gives our tax money to "green" companies that go backrupt. He changed the usual payout so that the private investors get their money back before we do. He does everything he can to protect the unions.(Their wages and benefits are the major problem with states, countys and citys going bankrupt.)
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

So you’re an American 14 year old Olympic champion, and you win Olympic Gold. Everyone cheers your accomplishments. Yeahh!!!!

So what happens when you come home to the land where you’re told that your success wasn’t something that you did on your own?

PAY UP BABY! The IRS wants you to fork over $9 THOUSAND for each Gold medal you won.$5400 for each Silver, and $3500 for each bronze. Oh, and don’t forget to pay for the metal value of the medal itself.

Maybe that explains why Phelps isn’t doing well. Doesn’t want to pay the taxes.

One good thing though. Having to fork over the taxes, rather than merely having it taken out of your pay, is sure to create more Republicans.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/go-gold-p...

gogo man

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Is Obama an Illegal? Hell he might be!
gogo man

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

She has her head where.well I"ll say,
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

OS vet wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet do you live on? He is NOT upholding the laws he swore to uphold like keeping the illegals OUT of our country. They are living here, collecting OUR income tax money and they don't pay in to it.
Well....I agree that Obama is not upholding the laws he swore to uphold regarding illegals. I have ONE question though.....since George W. Bush did less than Obama to "uphold ..keeping illegals OUT of our country" did you vote for Kerry in 2004 or did you give "W" a second nod ?

IF our politicians of BOTH parties would agree to jail every employer found to have an illegal on the payroll, this problem would evaporate in no time. Propose that to your Republican friends in the Chamber of Commerce and the Business Roundtable and see how far that gets you. It is easy to blame the other party but in this case, the illegal problem is every bit as much the fault of Republicans as it is the Dems. BOTH sides want the illegals here, they just have very different reasons for it.

Obama could do what Bush did regarding torture, or warrantless wiretaps, or spying on which books American citizens borrow at the public library, just get the Attorney General to issue an opinion that letting illegals stay here complies with the law as the Atty. Gen. sees it... and all will be well with the world right ?
Yep

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

gogo man wrote:
Is Obama an Illegal? Hell he might be!
You should write books.
Yep

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I am waiting for you to get that book published. I will buy some and give to my friends.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
Anybody who would vote in a Representative that mentally deficient, shouldn't even be allowed to vote! BTW, we do allow Mentally Ill People & Drug Addicts to vote in this Country, don't we? Maybe, that's where we're making one of our mistakes. There's got to be some explanation for the massive "voting mistakes' this Country's Voters are making!
Chase

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

6 Things You Should Know About the $21 Trillion the World's Richest People Are Hiding In Tax Shelters
Continued from previous page

July 25, 2012 |
$21 trillion. That's how much the world's richest people are hiding in offshore tax havens worldwide. Or it may be more, as much as $32 trillion—the real amount is, of course, almost impossible to track.

While governments slash spending and lay off workers, citing a need for “austerity” because of the slow economy, the ultra-rich—fewer than 10 million people—have stashed an amount equal to the US and Japanese economies combined away from the tax man. This is according to a new report by the Tax Justice Network [3], and their findings are shocking. The lost tax revenue from offshore tax shelters, they note,“is large enough to make a significant difference to all of our conventional measures of inequality. Since most of the missing financial wealth belongs to a tiny elite, the impact is staggering.”

James S. Henry, who was former Chief Economist for McKinsey & Co. and is the author of the book The Blood Bankers [4] as well as articles for publications including The Nation and The New York Times, dug into information from the Bank for International Settlements, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the United Nations, central banks, and private sector analysts and found the outlines of the giant pool of cash floating in that nebulous location known as “offshore”.(And this is just money—the report leaves out things like real estate, yachts, art, and other forms of wealth the super-rich are hiding, untaxed, in offshore tax havens.) Henry refers to it as a “black hole” in the world economy and notes that,“despite taking pains to err on the conservative side, the results are astonishing.”

There's a lot of information to wade through in this report, so we've broken out 6 things you should know about the money the world's richest are keeping from the rest of us.

1. Meet The Top .001%

“By our estimates, at least a third of all private financial wealth, and nearly half of all offshore wealth, is now owned by world’s richest 91,000 people– just 0.001% of the world’s population,” the report says. Those top 91,000 have about $9.8 trillion of the total estimated in this report—and fewer than ten million people account for the whole pile of cash.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who would vote in a Representative that mentally deficient, shouldn't even be allowed to vote! BTW, we do allow Mentally Ill People & Drug Addicts to vote in this Country, don't we? Maybe, that's where we're making one of our mistakes. There's got to be some explanation for the massive "voting mistakes' this Country's Voters are making!
yes you are a drug addict and a slut whats new.go raise your lezbo daughter. she needs a momma cause you sure are not one

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Nobody wants to post on this Forum, anymore including me & we all know why!

Like I said, "Time to Move on"! Things are getting too bad to put up with any unnecessary stress!
aww

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Nobody wants to post on this Forum, anymore including me & we all know why!
Like I said, "Time to Move on"! Things are getting too bad to put up with any unnecessary stress!
yes we've heard it all before,you whine like a baby and yet you never leave. get off topic slut
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
So you’re an American 14 year old Olympic champion, and you win Olympic Gold. Everyone cheers your accomplishments. Yeahh!!!!
So what happens when you come home to the land where you’re told that your success wasn’t something that you did on your own?
PAY UP BABY! The IRS wants you to fork over $9 THOUSAND for each Gold medal you won.$5400 for each Silver, and $3500 for each bronze. Oh, and don’t forget to pay for the metal value of the medal itself.
Maybe that explains why Phelps isn’t doing well. Doesn’t want to pay the taxes.
One good thing though. Having to fork over the taxes, rather than merely having it taken out of your pay, is sure to create more Republicans.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/go-gold-p...
Dang TimBuck, if they only had a offshore account where they could stash their loot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,981 - 40,000 of123,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bean-Station Discussions

Search the Bean-Station Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr 123Pictures 58,318
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Get Real 8,461
anyone know.these people? eric dalton harley mo... 10 hr tn girl 13
houses for rent 11 hr tim 6
what is needed to be on homebound in school? (Mar '10) 11 hr tim 69
I worked with Jim Hannan (Jun '13) 11 hr tim 21
pam collins !!! 11 hr tim 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bean-Station Jobs

•••
•••