Mema

Gulfport, MS

#142 Jun 8, 2012
GrandmaBee wrote:
I was wondering where the Ladies Sewing Circle had moved to after Katrina. Thank goodness I found it.
Does anyone have any good tips on where I can get some nice inexpensive material for a quilt I'd like to make?
Talk to the lady cop with the sore toe. She knows evert thing.
HardStrap

Ocean Springs, MS

#143 Jun 8, 2012
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor or a leak from a high up in the PD has it ,that some of the evidence against the officer is non-existant. Someone mis-led the Mayor and tne city is in a bind.
I hear that the city is in a bind like, you know, they is all bound up real tight! Binded like when your shorts put u in a bind, all bound up around your privates and such as that. Binded like the terrible wedgie up your crak. As a matter of fact I hear that the police chief pulled on the mayors pants and BOUND him all up. The mayor popped the chief under the chin and cut it, so now he's sueing the city and the council since two of the councilmen were there and didn't even try to step in and help, in fact Bobby Compretta laughed at it. So now there's all the policemens trying to sue AND the CHIEF too!! Wait till it all comes out about the two assistant chiefs in the fire and police. I think they are lesbians myself playing hard to get with each other and are just trying to get attention with all this nail biting and so on and so forth. I kind of like it and I know the other guys do too.
HardStrap

Ocean Springs, MS

#144 Jun 8, 2012
next thing will be leaking by the people, all the leaks by these women and such, but I like that too. Theres "non existant" evidence that points to that very thing and I can't wait to see it. Or feel it in the event that is an option but I think the chief will SQUASH it first, if not him then the mayor HIMSELF. So how bout we all go get a nail biting manicure or pedi?? Lots of action seems to come from that!
HardStrap

Ocean Springs, MS

#145 Jun 8, 2012
Mema wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to the lady cop with the sore toe. She knows evert thing.
YO there MEMA, I know EVERT thing too!!!!!
Question

Gulfport, MS

#146 Jun 11, 2012
what happened on Old Spanish Trail last night. Cops were everywhere all night
United We Stand

Urbandale, IA

#147 Jun 11, 2012
HardStrap wrote:
next thing will be leaking by the people, all the leaks by these women and such, but I like that too. Theres "non existant" evidence that points to that very thing and I can't wait to see it. Or feel it in the event that is an option but I think the chief will SQUASH it first, if not him then the mayor HIMSELF. So how bout we all go get a nail biting manicure or pedi?? Lots of action seems to come from that!
I think things will be better for everyone if we can work together to make our City better. I believe it a sign of mental illness to "split" everyone and everything one against the other. So lets get help if this is our problem. IE get a psychiatrist to help you. I noticed that every female who holds a leadership positionBSL has been attacked in the past two weeks on this topix board.

Here is a list:

Former County Manageer(female) called names.
Police assistant called names and made fun of for medical issue.
Fire Chief accused of things and made fun of.
Board of Supervisors female attacked.
Director of Chamber attacked.

These are really the core leadership of our community when it comes to women. All are from BSL. I think it is sad that someone or some small group of people have attacked all the women in towns who step up to the leadership plate. It can also be a bit scary for the women involved.

I think this person(s) needs to get professional help as they obviously have issues with STALKING WOMEN WHO ARE IN POSITIONS OF LEADERSHIP. If you know this person or are married to them make sure they get help.

It is not fair to the women who work hard in this community to be attacked so much. I don't see the men being attacked en mass like I do the women so I suspect we have a woman hating cyber stalker in our mist.

What do other think? I can give examples but hesitate because it just rehashes the cyber stalkers attacks. All you have to do is read back for the past couple of weeks and it will be clear.
United Guy
Gulfport, MS
newbusiness

Urbandale, IA

#148 Jun 11, 2012
Mema wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to the lady cop with the sore toe. She knows evert thing.
I think things will be better for everyone if we can work together to make our City better. I believe it a sign of mental illness to "split" everyone and everything one against the other. So lets get help if this is our problem. IE get a psychiatrist to help you. I noticed that every female who holds a leadership positionBSL has been attacked in the past two weeks on this topix board.

Here is a list:

Former County Manageer(female) called names.
Police assistant called names and made fun of for medical issue.
Fire Chief accused of things and made fun of.
Board of Supervisors female attacked.
Director of Chamber attacked.

These are really the core leadership of our community when it comes to women. All are from BSL. I think it is sad that someone or some small group of people have attacked all the women in towns who step up to the leadership plate. It can also be a bit scary for the women involved.

I think this person(s) needs to get professional help as they obviously have issues with STALKING WOMEN WHO ARE IN POSITIONS OF LEADERSHIP. If you know this person or are married to them make sure they get help.

It is not fair to the women who work hard in this community to be attacked so much. I don't see the men being attacked en mass like I do the women so I suspect we have a woman hating cyber stalker in our mist.

What do other think? I can give examples but hesitate because it just rehashes the cyber stalkers attacks. All you have to do is read back for the past couple of weeks and it will be clear.
United Guy
Linsey

Urbandale, IA

#149 Jun 11, 2012
I think the woman police officer is great. I thought of going into law enforcement and she is a role model for me. I get my nails done and that wouldn't make me less of a police woman. The talk about her is disgusting and shows some men are sicko. It makes me want to be a police officer even more knowing that some men can't handle a woman who knows how to be one. You go girl. Your a hero to us young women considering a career in law enforcement.
PD man

Urbandale, IA

#150 Jun 11, 2012
Linsey don't believe that the people talking bad about the assistant chief are in law enforcement. I suspect it is just a person trying to stir shitt in the Department and views a woman as being "weak". They picked on the wrong woman because she is far from weak and good officer.

If you haven't talked to her about your plans for a career in law enforcement do so in the future. I know she loves to help other women who want to be police officers.

It is a hard life but very rewarding. We got a good force and don't believe what you read here because almost all of it is outsiders trying to stir shitt. We see through it and it just makes us work together better knowing there are those who want to see us fail.
Good

Hattiesburg, MS

#151 Jun 12, 2012
PD man sounds like a good cop. I wonder if he is single?
Hollybelle

Biloxi, MS

#152 Sep 21, 2012
Bay St Louis. is home to the ORIGINAL Three Stooges......Mayor Les Fillingame.....PoliceE Chief Mike. DeNardo and Deputy Chief ..Christine Johnson. Bay St Louis where did you find these LOSERS? oh I must mean LEADERS. HA!
calling it

Pass Christian, MS

#153 Sep 21, 2012
Diddo's Hollybelle
Myron

Gulfport, MS

#154 Sep 22, 2012
Hollybelle wrote:
Bay St Louis. is home to the ORIGINAL Three Stooges......Mayor Les Fillingame.....PoliceE Chief Mike. DeNardo and Deputy Chief ..Christine Johnson. Bay St Louis where did you find these LOSERS? oh I must mean LEADERS. HA!
Yeah they comspire to fire an older detective because he had heart problem and when their case fell apart, they got the Civil Service hearing postponed for FIVE months in hopes he would go bankrupt. Les plays dirty and the public is begining to know it.
truth

Hurst, TX

#155 Sep 22, 2012
Myron wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they comspire to fire an older detective because he had heart problem and when their case fell apart, they got the Civil Service hearing postponed for FIVE months in hopes he would go bankrupt. Les plays dirty and the public is begining to know it.
LES is a big drunken POS, I hope y'all don't elect him again
bowser

Gulfport, MS

#156 Sep 23, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text> LES is a big drunken POS, I hope y'all don't elect him again
I would never vote for that BUFFOON!!!
Friends of Outlaw Biker

Atlanta, GA

#157 Sep 23, 2012
Myron wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they comspire to fire an older detective because he had heart problem and when their case fell apart, they got the Civil Service hearing postponed for FIVE months in hopes he would go bankrupt. Les plays dirty and the public is begining to know it.
Apparenty Joy, you and Joe aren't too close to going bankrupt...all you've been doing on FB is posting restaurant suggestions from all of the places that you've been eating. Also FYI, nobody cares about whether you lose money or not...Joe's case was postponed to not f**k up the mess he left any worse than he already did. If Fillingame, Denardo, and Johnson are the three stooges, than Joe certainly drove a short blue patrol car because there was (and still is) no bigger retard. As much as everyone criticizes cops on here, Joe made them all look like Mother Teresa. Be a man Joe...come to the realization that the mess that you are in was caused by your own stupidity. "Would you like fries with that?" In the future, y'all can be a burden on Burger King or Mickey D's health care programs.......
Billy Bud

Gulfport, MS

#158 Sep 23, 2012
Friends of Outlaw Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparenty Joy, you and Joe aren't too close to going bankrupt...all you've been doing on FB is posting restaurant suggestions from all of the places that you've been eating. Also FYI, nobody cares about whether you lose money or not...Joe's case was postponed to not f**k up the mess he left any worse than he already did. If Fillingame, Denardo, and Johnson are the three stooges, than Joe certainly drove a short blue patrol car because there was (and still is) no bigger retard. As much as everyone criticizes cops on here, Joe made them all look like Mother Teresa. Be a man Joe...come to the realization that the mess that you are in was caused by your own stupidity. "Would you like fries with that?" In the future, y'all can be a burden on Burger King or Mickey D's health care programs.......
By being a friend of Outlaw Biker you made yourself A loser also. Get back to the sunshine state.
Billy Bud

Gulfport, MS

#160 Sep 23, 2012
Outlaw Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what is your problem? I aven't said one word to you or about you. You're the loser if you have nothing better to do than come on topix and bash soeone you don't even know. You try to make yourself look good by putting others down. You're not fooling anyone. I'm the one living in a $150,000 house: WHICH I HAPPENT OWN. Now if you will excuse me, I'll be at the Winner's Circle. All my friends are welcome to join me....drinks are on me.
You wouldn't make a pimple on a real bikers butt.
Friends of Outlaw Biker

Atlanta, GA

#161 Sep 23, 2012
Billy Bud wrote:
<quoted text>By being a friend of Outlaw Biker you made yourself A loser also. Get back to the sunshine state.
At least Outlaw Biker has the balls enough to back up what he says. He is a real biker, not a weekend wannabe like most who attack him. He might be stating his opinion, but IT IS based on FACT. Keep spreading the truth Outlaw Biker! We have your back!!
wow

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#167 Sep 24, 2012
Outlaw Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
a Krispy Kreme truck flipped over and spilled doughnuts everywhre. The first cop on the scene called for backup.....so his buddies could bring the coffee.
O man,are you ok.You did not hurt your doughnut truck did you?Glad to see you called your freinds from the pd to help you out.STUPID!MILITARY sniper.That is how you spell it.With your ole MISS DUMGERY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Picayune School Counselor - Inappropriate Relat... Thu Justme 22
Thinkin of You (Mar '12) Sep 14 broken wndow 6
High praise for Bay Harbor Sep 14 Wendy K 2
new here and lookin Sep 13 james999 1
Former mayoral candidate arrested Sep 13 Reba 9
Danny Allen Westbrook murder case (Feb '07) Sep 12 Deborah Sharpe 14
My poyadous<3 (Jul '12) Sep 9 the poyadous mom 9
•••
•••
•••