Bay Resident

Jonesboro, AR

#22 May 1, 2012
Nicole is not as incident as everybody thinks she is. Yes they were having problem long before Christy came in the picture. Christy is just the one that is getting the blame of there failed marriage.(Which is not true it was failing before that). David was helping Christy out just like he has help many many people cause he is a good man. I bet if Christy was fat,and ugly NOBODY would be trying to put the blame on her. But she is not she is a very pretty girl. Nic is a VERY VERY jealous person. This whole thing started when David finally told Nic that he wanted a divorce. She basically started acting like a freaking kid instead of being an adult about it. She hid the car keys in her panties and told him if he wanted them to go down there and get them. Then she kicked David in the nuts and punched him twice and she told the officer that came out there that David did not hit me I am the one that hit him. She moved out and then she moved back in (What a Dumb A@@) I would not want to be around someone that did not want to be with me. Anyways she continues to stalk David. She will sit up at the car wash watching and she has sit around other places as well just watching. She will go to Davis's house 2-3 times a day to "get some of her stuff" but she never takes more than one or two items at a time. She she basically checking up on him to see what he is doing, trying to see who is with him etc... She has completly lost it. She needs to find her some big girls pants and move on.
Bay Resident

Jonesboro, AR

#23 May 1, 2012
And the reason I know this is because I am a very close friend with each of them! And she had confided to me about 2 weeks prior to the incident that she was tired of David paying attention to others and he will get his soon. Nicole if this offends you I am sorry but it is time for the truth to come out and for everyone to move on with there lives. David maybe an A$$ but he did take care of you and make sure you had a roof over your head and food to eat and a nice car to drive.
tabby

United States

#24 May 1, 2012
Right!!! hes a perverted creep. David finally got his. Thankyou god!!!
dan

El Monte, CA

#25 May 1, 2012
Bay Resident wrote:
And the reason I know this is because I am a very close friend with each of them! And she had confided to me about 2 weeks prior to the incident that she was tired of David paying attention to others and he will get his soon. Nicole if this offends you I am sorry but it is time for the truth to come out and for everyone to move on with there lives. David maybe an A$$ but he did take care of you and make sure you had a roof over your head and food to eat and a nice car to drive.
By the way not that i care, because he is a pos and all but if u r such a great friend why r u on a gossip site talking about these morons personal business?
country

Mountain Home, AR

#26 May 1, 2012
Bay Resident wrote:
Thank godi didn't want to put all that on blast but at least now maybe these imbeciles will understand. I was there and those are the complete facts. U left out one little gross detail, she didn't say there down her go get em. She said down there with her period.... Implausible as it maybe and disgusting and demented as it my seem she said it. She is not taking everything he owns he's giving it to her willingly. Cept the house cuz she can't afford it alone. Pretty compassionate if u ask me. And David worked20 hrs a day paying too keep her high maintenance ass happy. He tried to make it work out but even me being outta the picture since Oct they problems just escalating. Don't blame me cuz u cant ur man occupied enough to keep him around
Affair

Hollywood, FL

#28 May 1, 2012
Dave is and was having n affair with christy so Nikki do what you have to do to get him back.
Nothing is right about all this stuff he is saying about you ,
Acting as if your crazy when really he is. He sure didn't mind getting you so far in debt.
Now your going to give him the house that he can't py for and will probably cause you to mess your credit up ! Very sad that he has put you through all this. Your so sweet.
rowdy

Dallas, TX

#29 May 2, 2012
@country fyi we all know you have been having an affair with David. Don't you know small towns know everything. I really don't think knowing someone for a year qualifys you as being best friends. I have known David over 10 years and wouldn't call him a best friend. His best friend should have been his wife,and not some trailer trash hoe trying to make a name for herself. Oh and by the way he did shoot at Gary's pharmacy and he went to jpd as a jailer. You being his best friend should know that.
really

El Monte, CA

#30 May 2, 2012
He did shoot at the pharmacy because he thought his ex was screwing Gary thats why he was fired well asked to resign
rose

Trumann, AR

#31 May 2, 2012
Christy who?
Hmm

United States

#32 May 2, 2012
Dave has completely ruined his life. With a no good trailer trash HO.. He will wake up one day and realize that no other women will have the honest and loyal love for him that Nikki had. High maintenance not at all Dave did all the spending of the money in that marriage so he is the one high maintenance . He worked 20hrs a day, you right he worked 20 hrs a day cheating on his wife that did everything possible to make him happy . So kudos for that look what that got you. Nikki needs to file for divorce on nothing other then simple audultry! Can't believe he done her this way and can't believe all the terrible things he is saying about her. She isn't crazy he is the one that is crazy .... He has truly ruined her life
rose

Trumann, AR

#33 May 2, 2012
He cheated on his first wife to and left her for some girl in Ttown so not the first time he's done that
really

El Monte, CA

#34 May 2, 2012
And it wnt be the last.
Fo sho

United States

#35 May 2, 2012
Yeah he left his first wife for that Kris jones so this is a habit for him definitely . Poor Nikki girl you will bounce back stronger then ever DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF
rowdy

Dallas, TX

#36 May 3, 2012
really wrote:
He did shoot at the pharmacy because he thought his ex was screwing Gary thats why he was fired well asked to resign
that is exactly why he did it. He said his wife was screwing Gary. Stupid trailer trash doesn't even have a clue LOL ....
HHN

Jonesboro, AR

#37 May 4, 2012
@Bay resident: hehe I think i know who you are! Howdy neighbor??? LOL
not a ho

Elwood, IN

#38 May 5, 2012
Bay Resident wrote:
Sounds like he may be "giving it to you" too.
fan

Jonesboro, AR

#39 May 8, 2012
LIARS LIARS Did you see all this? Is it just rumors??? Be careful the rumor could be on YOU next. We all know there is plenty to tell in this little town. I haven't made a decision on David as of yet. But he was not screwing everyone in town. Just hard to trust some of the people who are against him.I guess the attorneys will be doing the talking at the meeting Monday night. I hear they all have one. It could get interesting. See everyone there.
sweet peaches

United States

#40 May 20, 2012
Know one knows any thing about any one in bay dave did a very good job in Bay he got rid of some of the drug heads. We had. no one else has. And someone said he was doing everyone in town well he missed my house. So dont belive all you hear.everyone in this town needs to find the lord instead of putting their nose in everyone's business.God Bless You All.
NOT ABOVE THE LAW

Trumann, AR

#41 May 21, 2012
Ive known that oversized peice of dog shit for sixteen years and believe me Tracey is well off without him. As for the other two ex wives I dont know but Im sure they deserve better than that too! He still hasnt gotten what he deserves... to be lynched by Bay townfolks, getting fired was a start. Im just glad the idiot never reproduced. And sleeping with someone hardly intells that yuo know someone darling, you really need your head screwed on straight if you think that it wont happen to you. Last but not least, what kind of married man has a woman as a "best friend"? The kind that sleeps together!! If I was his wife and thank God Im not, that crap wouldnt go down! Jump off that micro cock sweetie and use your head. All Bay knows whats really going on with you two, You can lie and try to cover it up but the Lord knows and thats who youll answer to!!!!
NOT ABOVE THE LAW

Trumann, AR

#42 May 21, 2012
Wow, this doesnt have to be ugly ladies. There is no sense in tearing eachother down over differences of opinion. If you have to take sides then simply choose the right one! lol just kidding to lighten the mood. Look there are going to be those that defend Dave Kelly for some reason or another. I am not one of them. However, there shouldnt be heated disagreements on this subject, if you dont like it, you dont have to read it, or comment on it, just move on. For instance, I think David is a crooked over grown baboons ass, certainly glad he hasnt reproduced, I believe he beat his wives and will again. I wish theyd put him under the jail! The correct way to respond to negative comments is to not read it and turn it into a battle of opinions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High School Party busted in Barrington Park 24 min Jaz 94
The Heritage Company 29 min Justinc 2
child dies from mystery virus... 31 min Really 1
ISIS: Which Way Do We Go 37 min Really 305
Jobs 40 min user 2
Tom Cotton: Best Article To See His Extremist V... 48 min Really 6
cable news race 49 min Really 1
Bay Dating
Find my Match

Bay Jobs