Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jewkds

Bedminster, NJ

#1 Feb 1, 2010
i personally think baxter has fallen tremendously since my family moved here. there is so many children having children for example shonna leftwich good child but had two kids by the time she was in 11th grade. this new freshman class at upperman is going down that path too. there is a rumor alex marcus is pregnant. and savannah shoemake and bailey mcburnett has had sex with more partners probably than i have as a thirty eight year old. its awful. there is something wrong with their parents. its rediculous and something needs to change
kissmethetruth

Bedminster, NJ

#2 Feb 1, 2010
this is so true. those kids arent going to have anything to do with their life and thats sad.
hdjsk

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2010
i want to know what has happened too... its rediculous! why would anyone want to raise their children in these conditions?
stupid

Cookeville, TN

#5 Feb 12, 2010
hdjsk wrote:
i want to know what has happened too... its rediculous! why would anyone want to raise their children in these conditions?
Here's one problem, dumbasses like you can't spell simple words like ridiculous. May not be a big deal to you though...of course that's how the decaying of society starts. Small things that are "no big deals".
Cookeville

Cookeville, TN

#6 Feb 16, 2010
She is a bad mom too, takes her new born baby out in the COLD to upperman basketball game. Lets everyone hold the baby with their nasty hands. She don't care, not one bit.
real

Cookeville, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2010
no the reason why the kids are the way they are is because of there parents parents need to step up and do something about there children and start ackin like parents
real

Cookeville, TN

#8 Feb 18, 2010
and shonna leftwich is a good mother to only be a child she takes care of her babys and dont try to putt them off on any one else so u must have seen she aways has her kids with her unless she is at school tryin to become something of her self so her kids can have a better life its her mother fault if anyones fault at all
hold on

Cookeville, TN

#9 Feb 26, 2010
I have to say somethin here: Shonna's mom is a great lady, and she's raised all of her kids right. Think back to your teen years? Were you perfect? No, definitely not. The twins' older siblings are also great people, and I'd trust any of them with my life.

Ms 38-year-old, who are you to say that young girls have "probably had more sex partners" than you have? Are you with them every day? Or do you just listen to whatever your kids and their friends and your friends kids come in saying? Personally, I think, at 38 years old, its time for you to stay out of the high school drama. Things were the same way 20 years ago as they are now, just less media to publicize it. Maybe you should think before you post slander about someone. And if a teen gets pregnant, then they have 18 years of responsibility coming young, but I know many many women YOUR AGE who have kids in their TWENTIES that have turned out to be very responsible, and well-mannered. Stop focusing all your energy on what everyone else is doing wrong, and go do something right.(Namely, stop slandering underage children, for beginners, sweetheart.)
Savannah Shoemake

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 4, 2010
I personally think this is pathetic, just like this website, you are a 38 year old woman and your judging me and wont even post your name, you probably dont even know what i loook like let alone who i am. i dont come on here talking about highschool students so why would you at 38 years old want to get on a website and focus on me or any of the other students at that school. immature and rediculous to talk about someone that way,
Savannah is an idiot

Sauk Centre, MN

#12 Apr 14, 2010
Savannah Shoemake wrote:
I personally think this is pathetic, just like this website, you are a 38 year old woman and your judging me and wont even post your name, you probably dont even know what i loook like let alone who i am. i dont come on here talking about highschool students so why would you at 38 years old want to get on a website and focus on me or any of the other students at that school. immature and rediculous to talk about someone that way,
Are you serious?? You say you dont get on here and post comments about people. Honey you need to look back at all the discussions... All the ones about someone at upperman... your name is on them. NEWS FLASH just because a woman posts a comment on here DOES NOT make them immature. She has a VERY good point. She did not say you have slept with a ton of guys.... she said that is what she HEARD. But i must admit i DOUBT its NOT true.

Since: Apr 10

Cookeville, TN

#13 Apr 26, 2010
this is shonna leftwichs older sister rachel and i just wanted to let you know if you got something to say about anyone in my family you need to grow the balls to come say it to our face instead of acting like children and hiding behind you little computer....thanks to all of you that have takin up for my family against these people who have nothing better to do than sit and run thier mouths.... shonna is a very responsible, smart, loving, and beautiful person inside and out....if shes such a bad mother then how is she on the honor roll all the time....is your child?
Calvin Leftwich

Cookeville, TN

#14 Apr 27, 2010
This would be alot better place if people would mind there own business. Any questions come on down to baxter im not hard to find.
Jeremy Helm

Cookeville, TN

#15 Apr 27, 2010
Some people just need to grow balls and come to there family memebers to talk the shit and we will see who will be talking after its all said and done.
Ashley Godwin

Cookeville, TN

#16 Apr 27, 2010
Shonna is the best mother to her children. And if anyone dares to think other wise then they should call her or her mother since the 38 year old woman wants to bring her into it. Personally I think that the 38 year old woman should pay more attention to her own kids. Try that one out then you can try to say something else about a teenage mother.
who are you to judge

Cookeville, TN

#17 Apr 28, 2010
I like to know where you get off judging the baby girl.Have you not done things in you bast.I can bet you have.No one is perfact.This young lady is doing the best she can,With her babies and a the greatest mother.No one made him quit playing ball because he was haveing a baby.But she had to quite.I do not like at all what you are saying about this young lady.Carma is hell.And one day you will see well what its like.Hope this will bring you back to what you just said about her.It will bit big when it does.It is not for you to judge her.but help and be thankful god put these babies with her and not someone that would not love and care for them.And there mother has been there for ther kids all the way
rghp

Cookeville, TN

#18 Apr 28, 2010
who are you to judge wrote:
I like to know where you get off judging the baby girl.Have you not done things in you bast.I can bet you have.No one is perfact.This young lady is doing the best she can,With her babies and a the greatest mother.No one made him quit playing ball because he was haveing a baby.But she had to quite.I do not like at all what you are saying about this young lady.Carma is hell.And one day you will see well what its like.Hope this will bring you back to what you just said about her.It will bit big when it does.It is not for you to judge her.but help and be thankful god put these babies with her and not someone that would not love and care for them.And there mother has been there for ther kids all the way
You really need to invest in 'spell check'- or maybe while your thanking "God" for giving teenagers babies you can throw in you need some grammer help for yourself. I can only hope he's listening!
crazy

Cookeville, TN

#19 Apr 29, 2010
Why would you defend someone for getting pregnant at age 15, this is just not one kid this is many at upperman as for mothers and fathers they are responsible for thier childrend so where was the mother went they were making baby's.
who are you to judge wrote:
this is her

Cookeville, TN

#20 Apr 29, 2010
thank you everybody for sticking up for me who actually knows me. and i am not the only one who has kids at upperman there are plenty more of them and there are more having babies so who ever you are needs to keep your mouth shut since you dont actually know me as a person so everybody just leave this crap alone if they want to think that of me just let them becuase i have people even young kids and strangers that i am a good responsible young lady and a great mother every day. at least i am not one of them girls that go get abortions every time i got prgnant or gave my babies up for adoption i am sticking with being a mom now it dont hurt me at all as long as i know and think i am a good mom a go through crap every day. jus for my babies and i really hope who ever is saying crap about me will tell me who you are and let me explain things to you. having babies wasnt exactly what i wanted at 15 but at least the good lord blessed me with 2 of the prettiest and healthiest babies there are and i am a good mother thank you very much
this is her

United States

#21 Apr 29, 2010
Crazy you need to learn to spell children first
kaitlin stines

Cookeville, TN

#22 Apr 30, 2010
miss 38 year old...who are you to judge her ??? you are 38 years old and talkin about high schoolers ! how low ! she is a good mother ! i am 15 years old and also have a baby that does not mean my mom is a bad person ... she didnt tell me to have sex i chose to and she didnt let me i did it behind her back ...i am not saying that teenage pregnancy is right but it happens and you are judging her for having babys but what about all the people that have sex all the time and dont get pregnant ? personaly someones sex life is nobodys business and you should not make it yours... shonna and i are both honor roll students and havent ever been in trouble or done anything wrong...as for savannah and bailey i honestly dont like them but for you to post comments about stuff you dont no is true that is horrible and you had no right !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min here now 146,186
randy and todd eldrigde 1 hr Ghost writer 14
Daniel whitehead going down hill 1 hr doodler 8
White Co Fair 1 hr RoadRunner 127
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr TheRealZeke 9,331
Eric Hammock 2 hr pissed 1
cookeville honda closing down 2 hr hekickayouass 3
•••
•••
•••

Baxter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baxter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE