Hazlehurst citizens tearing each other to shreds !!!

Posted in the Baxley Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TweedleDee

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Judged:

If any of you folks over in Baxley need some good ole fashioned gossip to get you going every day or something to read on your lunch break thats better than any soap opera that NBC , CBS ,ABC or any other station could come up with you need to check out the Hazlehurst Topix . Just type in 31539 in the search window and get prepared for some of the worst back biting and back stabbing you have ever seen . Beats the hell out of Guiding Light which is about to be cancelled anyway .You folks over in Baxley must really have lives cause I haven't seen anything like this on your Topix page .

“ga.skies are beautiful”

Since: Nov 08

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Judged:

LOL hands down!!! but baxley isnt any better im sure . youll get that any where... maybe all the gossipers havent found out about topix yet. but leave it to a fool like you thats spreads gossip and topix will be the number 1 web site around the tri county
lookwhostalking

Aurora, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Judged:

Baxley is just as bad.they just dont type on here yet.they talk it all over.........ummmmm people in that county all carry an air anyways.they r better then thou.they dont like letting the skelatons out.give it time.it will be on here also....
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

Judged:

TweedleDee wrote:
If any of you folks over in Baxley need some good ole fashioned gossip to get you going every day or something to read on your lunch break thats better than any soap opera that NBC , CBS ,ABC or any other station could come up with you need to check out the Hazlehurst Topix . Just type in 31539 in the search window and get prepared for some of the worst back biting and back stabbing you have ever seen . Beats the hell out of Guiding Light which is about to be cancelled anyway .You folks over in Baxley must really have lives cause I haven't seen anything like this on your Topix page .
you are so right..
Appling Honor

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

lookwhostalking wrote:
Baxley is just as bad.they just dont type on here yet.they talk it all over.........ummmmm people in that county all carry an air anyways.they r better then thou.they dont like letting the skelatons out.give it time.it will be on here also....
We also can spell,use correct grammer and punctuation when we get on public forum and start to bash folks who do not even know there is an issue. Perhaps it's YOUR attitude that needs to be adjusted.
I Do Declare

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

iamloosnmymind wrote:
LOL hands down!!! but baxley isnt any better im sure . youll get that any where... maybe all the gossipers havent found out about topix yet. but leave it to a fool like you thats spreads gossip and topix will be the number 1 web site around the tri county
iamloosnmymind, you seem to be all over the place. YOU are one fool that is spreading gossip and vulgarity on the boards. You have as many posts on the Hazlehurst board as anyone with your failed attempt at humor and pathetic spelling and grammar. I hope you don't profess being even a high school graduate and surely NOT from the Appling County school system.

“ga.skies are beautiful”

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

I Do Declare wrote:
<quoted text>
iamloosnmymind, you seem to be all over the place. YOU are one fool that is spreading gossip and vulgarity on the boards. You have as many posts on the Hazlehurst board as anyone with your failed attempt at humor and pathetic spelling and grammar. I hope you don't profess being even a high school graduate and surely NOT from the Appling County school system.
lol where have i once spread gossip on here YOUR WRONG THERE!!! i just talk crap to the ones who spread.. I DONT SPREAD NOTHING... lol thank god i didnot get my education from appling county . where i got my ed is not from around her thank goodness . your lucky this is nice week lol ...

“ga.skies are beautiful”

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

well let me correct i have spread vulgar im not going to dispute that lol
forgive us

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Please forgive us, it seems some of us have been living a little on the trashy side.

“ga.skies are beautiful”

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

Judged:

yes we have but we are doing better

Since: Apr 09

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

I Do Declare wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!
gottalife

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

you people are crazy, i didn't even know about this site. what a waste of time and energy. get a life
watching

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Judged:

Looks like some Baxley folks like to sling some
hate too.
Happy in our town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Why don't you all mind baxley gossip and don't worry about HAZLEHURST!
Welcome Home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Judged:

watching wrote:
Looks like some Baxley folks like to sling some
hate too.
Many are the same people in both places :-(
apple pie sucks

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

Judged:

apple_ pie wrote:
<quoted text> AMEN!!
And apple pie you should talk...you've spread your nasty a** across the entire southeast

Since: Apr 09

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

apple pie sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
And apple pie you should talk...you've spread your nasty a** across the entire southeast
lmao.........northwest as well...
Georgia Peach

Saint Ansgar, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

you all are just as bad just not talking about peoples homes as if everyone needs to know some of the homes are not nice at all and people still live in them and i have not yet seen a person not talk about other peole please we all need to grow up and help each other i aint rich or poor i do what i can to help my family and others even if i do with out
piper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Its not just Hazlehurst its all over this website. Ever town you look at.
cindy curtis

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

apple pie sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
put ur real name up....... u know mine!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Baxley Forum right now

Search the Baxley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Synergy 49,272
summer smith 51 min haha 6
Hyprocrites 7 hr Fifty Shades Freed 4
Deputy shoot man in Denton 10 hr AMEN 189
Lotto Winner 18 hr iknowbetter 28
Blueberry Golf 23 hr Farrell Landon 21
William branch Mon Life is a B 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baxley Jobs

•••