Visalus Scam in Batesville! BEWARE!!

Posted in the Batesville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hmmm

Batesville, IN

#1 Nov 28, 2011
Recently I have noticed alot of local people talking about "Visalus Sciences". After a short stroll through a google search it turns out this is a well known pyramid scam! If any of your friends or family consider trying it beware. They use tricky wording and marketing ploys to lure you in. Like their "Free BMW" which you must continue to pay for even after you quit selling for them. Besides being a pyramid scam their products are dangerous. They market them as suplements but advocate eating less and drinking more shakes. Truth is their shakes don't contain enough calories to fuel the human body, and all the protien they contain is soy based. Which is hard for the body to proccess and absorb. This is leading to people passing out durring routine activities. After a couple weaks people start to show signs of malnutrition, and if they make it to a few months a use they may become completly emaciated. Here are a couple links to show anyone you know who may be SCAMMED into trying this product. SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!
http://www.secretentourage.com/entrepreneur/b...

http://darrenlittle.com/visalus-review/
Adam

Mount Pleasant, MI

#2 Nov 29, 2011
The one link you provided said it is not a scam and a fair company with a good comp plan? This same site is also using attraction marketing to sell you their product by offering you that review in hopes that you click on the ads. After the first paragraph there is a call to action to stop and click here! I wouldn't spread the word of scam by sending people to another opportunity that is like the one you claim is a scam.
loving Visalus

Batesville, IN

#3 Dec 31, 2011
I bet you are right about Visalus being a scam. I am still waiting for my 1300.00 commission check that I got right before Christmas to bounce..hahaha. Also, my BMW probably isn't for real either..LOL..You are right, if I quit selling Visalus, they will no longer pay for my car..when my brother quit his corporate job, his company quit paying for his car as well...DUH
Yes, Visalus does contain soy, they also take out the isoflavins from the soy, which is what gives soy a bad name, a very expensive process, which is why no other company does it.
Malnutrion and emaciated..that is the best part of post. I almost wet my pants on that one.Visalus has more nutrients in it then anything else you can buy. We have people in Batesville that have been taking it for over a year..No one has passed out yet..the only thing that happened to them is that they lost 50-70 lbs...Oh my someone help us...LOL
Oh, did I forget to mention that Visalus was in Wall Street twice in the past 6 months..with nothing but positive reviews and we are the fastest growing direct sales company in North America. Matter of fact, Warren Buffet owns 7 direct sales companies..probably because they are SCAMS...BaHaaaaaaa..So until you know the facts, go ahead and enjoy your McDonald cheeseburgers and French fries so that you are not malnourished or become emaciated......
KitKat

Batesville, IN

#4 Dec 31, 2011
loving Visalus wrote:
I bet you are right about Visalus being a scam. I am still waiting for my 1300.00 commission check that I got right before Christmas to bounce..hahaha. Also, my BMW probably isn't for real either..LOL..You are right, if I quit selling Visalus, they will no longer pay for my car..when my brother quit his corporate job, his company quit paying for his car as well...DUH
Yes, Visalus does contain soy, they also take out the isoflavins from the soy, which is what gives soy a bad name, a very expensive process, which is why no other company does it.
Malnutrion and emaciated..that is the best part of post. I almost wet my pants on that one.Visalus has more nutrients in it then anything else you can buy. We have people in Batesville that have been taking it for over a year..No one has passed out yet..the only thing that happened to them is that they lost 50-70 lbs...Oh my someone help us...LOL
Oh, did I forget to mention that Visalus was in Wall Street twice in the past 6 months..with nothing but positive reviews and we are the fastest growing direct sales company in North America. Matter of fact, Warren Buffet owns 7 direct sales companies..probably because they are SCAMS...BaHaaaaaaa..So until you know the facts, go ahead and enjoy your McDonald cheeseburgers and French fries so that you are not malnourished or become emaciated......
Wow, you sound like one slick salesperson. Im thinking you must be the one that started this thread under the name "hmmmm"
loving Visalus

Batesville, IN

#5 Dec 31, 2011
no it wasn't me..I do not appreciate people posting things when they do not have a clue what they are talking about!!
Lol

Batesville, IN

#6 Dec 31, 2011
"direct sales" lol try pyramid scam....anyone who sells this stuff is a sucker!
loving Visalus

Batesville, IN

#7 Jan 2, 2012
Yes, you guys are all right, Visalus is a scam...stay away from it and go back to your jobs, where you have security and are making a 6 figure income...bawhaaaaa
Lol

Batesville, IN

#8 Jan 2, 2012
Lol if you make a 6 figure income selling visalus it's because you hound all of your friends into buying this junk. You invite them to your little parties where you try and guilt everyone into helping you out or you put all of your friends down so much they feel like they need the shit. Stuff is a joke, if you dom't mind taking advantage of your friends and sucking off the tit of the community go ahead and sell it.
Georgii

Batesville, IN

#9 Jan 2, 2012
loving Visalus wrote:
Yes, you guys are all right, Visalus is a scam...stay away from it and go back to your jobs, where you have security and are making a 6 figure income...bawhaaaaa
Do you get medical insurance with this great job? and how about you and Uncle Sam? The two of you are on the'up and up' Im sure.
Visalus One Star Ambassar

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Jan 10, 2012
Wow, people are clueless about network marketing. A career can be about anything you can dream of. There are actually people that make a living picking up other peoples dog crap from there back yards! That's just lazy! If your idea of being successful is working at a job then great, but please don't belittle what people are doing with any network marketing company. It's just a different way than you have been taught or believe. Pyramid is the structure of most companies even non-profit ones. Pyramid Schemes are illegal and Visalus is not. They don't offer a magic shake. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out calories in calories out is how the body works. If you take in more than you use you will gain weight. The reverse happens when you take in less calories than you use daily you will start to lose weight. A similar phenomena happens to your checking account when you spend less than what you make, it gets bigger. Meal replacement shakes are a healthy option that's all! Why does it work? Taking in less calories than you use each day over time makes your body expend saved calories to use as energy. Most diets that people go on when they cut calories they are also cutting nutrition because they don't know how to eat good nutritious food and prepare it properly or even plan and shop for the food in the first place. Plus, eating "Clean" as some people say can be expensive. Learning to eat properly can take a long time which is why so many people choose fast food! Because people don't want to learn how to eat bad enough until it's too late. They are over weight, have high blood pressure and maybe even type 2 diabetics because of their diets. The diets that most people are on cut calories and nutrition. When that happens your body will lose weight however, a lot of the weight you lose is muscle mass. It is easier for your body to burn its own muscle as energy than it is to burn all the saved fat. The Vi-Shake has been formulated so 99% of people can actually use it and lose mostly body fat by being low in calories but high in fiber and nutrients your body needs to sustain its active tissues such as your muscles. It has less than one gram of sugar (diabetic friendly), is lactose free (for those who are intolerant), gluten free (for those who are intolerant), Kosher Certified (for those who are on that specific diet), has 5 grams of fiber, three types of protein (Whey Concentrate, Whey Hydrosalate, and Non GMO Soy), plus a third of what your body needs in Vitamins and minerals including certain prebiotic digestive enzymes that are needed for your body to breakdown and accept the nutrients. Like I said, it's a healthy option. Not the only option though. People can go learn all about nutrition so they can plan and prepare great meals but not everyone is willing to do that. Most people are looking for the easiest most affordable options in every part of their life wouldn't you agree? I'm pretty sure that is why the fast food places do so well. You criticize someone who is willing to promote a healthy option to others and over time be able to earn additional income in their house hold by doing so. Would you be less critical if they weren't getting paid to promote it? You have promoted someones business before right? Like told others about a place that you love to eat, or a movie that you thought was awesome, or recommended a hair stylist? Did you get paid for it? No? It would be cool if you did though right? That's all network marketing is. Just another option that you can decide to say no to if you want. But, what if it was you that woke up this morning when you were done sleeping, drove your FREE BMW 750 to get your wife flowers and then take her to dinner and a concert later in the evening? That's the type of life I live everyday because I chose to promote the other option. Maybe the reason why the people you were referring to have lost focus is because they are so excited about this option. Why not them too?
HAHA

Batesville, IN

#11 Jan 11, 2012
Well Mr. One star that sounds an awful lot like a sales pitch. I wonder how many of those brain washing seminars you have to attend before you got the whole speech memorized. Just out of curiosity i watched a few of the visalus meeting videos. I don't know exactly what a cult sounds like but I imagine it's very close to one of those meetings. Visalus's marketing scheme is just downright annoying. How many facebook post can these loosers make trying to con the friends and neighbors into buying a product thats way over priced for what it does. Come on people eat right and keep your heads out of your asses. No little mirical shake is going to make you loose weight. Just eat right and exercise, it's alot cheaper! Plus you wont end up hating all your visalus pushing friends!
peter

Hollywood, FL

#12 Jan 13, 2012
Visalus is garbage. If its so amazing put it in stores. When have you ever seen a company that uses pyramid scheme tendencies survive. Have fun losing your ass while making the owners millionaires. Suckers.
larry c

Hollywood, FL

#13 Jan 13, 2012
I love McDonald's. Stop belittling me. I make 80000 dollars a month from owning a McDonald's. I drive a Porsche and weight 500 pounds. Got a problem with that. McDonald's will always win over your crap. That's why you lose.
WoW

Batesville, IN

#14 Jan 18, 2012
Lol at Mr. one star. That pitch must have been straight out of the visalus handbook:P Visalus is totl garbage. Soon enough it will go the way of all the other direct sales schemes. Just don't open your wallets to these money hungry fools
Shane

Colleyville, TX

#15 Jan 19, 2012
peter wrote:
Visalus is garbage. If its so amazing put it in stores. When have you ever seen a company that uses pyramid scheme tendencies survive. Have fun losing your ass while making the owners millionaires. Suckers.
You obviously have no clue that MLM, network marketing, etc are acceptable marketing plans in business. I've had a traditional brick and mortar business and my brother has made twice what i make and has time freedom that for years that I didnt by running a mlm.

But you clearly arent into truth because in a matter of 2 minutes I googled a list of mlm companies (what you call pyramid schemes)that "survived".

Amyway 1959
Melaleuca 1985
prepaid legal 1972
Shaklee 1956
Avon 1932(roots all the way back to 1886)
Mary Kay
And many mlm companies are owned by Warren Buffet and Donald Trump

Not for me but Im so sick of seeing and hearing uninformed idiots like you rip on a business model that is proven. Quit posting on any sites on pure ignorant emotion.
Haha

Batesville, IN

#16 Jan 20, 2012
Shane don't lie we all know you sell visalus:P
Shane

Colleyville, TX

#17 Jan 24, 2012
Haha wrote:
Shane don't lie we all know you sell visalus:P
That is the best you can do? Write some smart aleck comment every time some one posts something.

I dont market Visalus, I dont work for Visalus, I am no way associated with Visalus, nor do I know anyone associated with Visalus. I just cant stand information being thrown up all over the internet without any factual basis.

If you actually read my above post, I wasnt promoting Visalus (I know very little about it). But for someone to make a comment about network marketing companies never last, is irresponsible. I only disproved his comments with fact.

And as for you accusing people of being deceitfu wlhen you dont know them, is simply immature. Good luck with whatever it is you do for a living.
Haha

Batesville, IN

#18 Jan 25, 2012
So you don't sell visalus?:)
Business owner

Oceanside, CA

#20 May 24, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Recently I have noticed alot of local people talking about "Visalus Sciences". After a short stroll through a google search it turns out this is a well known pyramid scam! If any of your friends or family consider trying it beware. They use tricky wording and marketing ploys to lure you in. Like their "Free BMW" which you must continue to pay for even after you quit selling for them. Besides being a pyramid scam their products are dangerous. They market them as suplements but advocate eating less and drinking more shakes. Truth is their shakes don't contain enough calories to fuel the human body, and all the protien they contain is soy based. Which is hard for the body to proccess and absorb. This is leading to people passing out durring routine activities. After a couple weaks people start to show signs of malnutrition, and if they make it to a few months a use they may become completly emaciated. Here are a couple links to show anyone you know who may be SCAMMED into trying this product. SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!
http://www.secretentourage.com/entrepreneur/b...
http://darrenlittle.com/visalus-review/
Refer her to the FTC's website where it explains the law http://www.ftc.gov/speeches/other/dvimf16.sht...

Most people that talk about "those pyramid things" have no idea what "those pyramid things" really are. They have formulated an opinion because of somthing they were told by someone else who's sister's boyfriend's aunt's cousin's nephew's baby's momma was in this program selling soap and didnt do very good because she didnt put the time or effort into it to get her new BUSINESSS off the ground so she blamed the company. The first rule of an illegal pyramid scam is that you MUST CARRY INVENTORY, says so right on the FTC's website... unless there is something that im missing... we dont do that, hell we dont even pay for our own products...

Some people confuse pyramid and Ponzi schemes with legitimate multilevel marketing. Multilevel marketing programs are known as MLM's,(4) and unlike pyramid or Ponzi schemes, MLM's have a real product to sell. More importantly, MLM's actually sell their product to members of the general public, without requiring these consumers to pay anything extra or to join the MLM system. MLM's may pay commissions to a long string of distributors, but these commission are paid for real retail sales, not for new recruits.~

Every company, business, government job, hospital, bank, etc is "structured" like a pyramid but it's not illegal. I bet You place of employment is structured in a similar manner CEO at the top, Vice president, senior manager, supervisor, employees. Here's the real scam:

To the skeptics out there, the ones comfortable in their "j.o.b." Did you sign up for the 40-40-40 plan?

1) You work 40+ hrs a week
2) You do that for 40years
3) Retire on 40% of what you struggled to live on all your life.

Here is a reality check. That 40-40-40 plan might not last.....you could get fired, layed off or get seriously ill. Then quess what happened to that 40 -40-40 plan .....Poof.... it's gone! Here you are standing in unemployment waiting for a check stressing out on how your gonna pay your bills, you gotta start looking for another 40-40-40 "j.o.b" again. People start your Plan B because that 40-40-40 might not be here maņana. Be your own boss, build your own dreams.

97% of people work a J.O.B= Just Over Broke. All of them want an M.B.A.=(Massive Bank Account), They are clueless on how to create wealth and be R.I.C.H.=(Residual Income Creates Happiness), Continuously surrounding themselves with H.A.T.E.R.S =(Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success), and then wonder ...why they are P.O.O.R =(Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly)!

In regards to the product for those questioning Vi-shakes take it from a Doctor http://youtu.be/0jldd-qelyM
KARMA

Batesville, IN

#21 May 25, 2012
Yep, you DEFINATLY sell Visalus! Sounds like another pitch. Anytime you have to use that many acronyms, or join this Visalus scam, you have failed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best parts store in town? 46 min Grease Monkey 2
DCMH being taken over by St. Francis 1 hr IDontWorkForNumbe... 24
Thanksgiving Turkey Drawing III 1 hr Turkey 22
lost great dane and black lab 2 hr Poor pups 2
Kayla 4 hr Errrrr 1
used appliances 7 hr hm 20
Jeff & Jean 9 hr Fred 3
Batesville Dating
Find my Match

Batesville Jobs

Batesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Batesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Batesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]