Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2013
Of course

Batesville, AR

#1 Oct 13, 2013
The people in this store are freaking rude and hateful.

“Nunya469”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Mexiville/ AKA Batesville

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Never heard of it.
girl

Tampa, FL

#3 Dec 17, 2013
They also charge way to much we bought a wonder bug from them for $45 when at WalMart they are only $47 and not nasty. The best way to go for buying things for your baby in my opinion is chunky monkeys. Super nice people and their prices are reasonable.
Why

Batesville, AR

#4 Dec 22, 2013
That's why I only go when they have sales. At half price they are worth it. You have to wash everything tho. Clothes smell like hair chemicals.
ace

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 22, 2013
Why wrote:
That's why I only go when they have sales. At half price they are worth it. You have to wash everything tho. Clothes smell like hair chemicals.
She doesn't wash the clothes she gets! Only steams them
customer

Batesville, AR

#6 Dec 22, 2013
I personally think she is a great woman. She is a single mother who has adopted two children and works hard in that shop to give them everything they need. I have never had a negative experience with her! That said, don't go into a store and try to haggle the owner- if you don't want to pay her price then don't shop there! And to the person saying you have to wash clothes from there, I hope you wash all of the clothes you buy (regardless of where you buy them!!) before putting them on your child!!
Really

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2013
The clothes at Chunky Monkeys are freshly washed and smell like Downy. You don't walk in that store and smell "flea market".
customer number 2

Cave City, AR

#8 Dec 23, 2013
I went there a few times and everyone there is super nice and it doesn't smell like a sewer or anything in there. Some of the stuff in there is a little pricey but the sales are great. I got my daughter a fluffy pink coat there that was super cute (and didnt stink but was washed of course, I even do that with walmart clothes cause there are some freaky people that go in that place) for $2. That is a really good deal considering kids grow like weeds and anything you buy them they will outgrow in a few months. Im sorry you had such a bad experience with the store but maybe we should all forgive and forget whatever really happened at the store and just give everyone another chance :) Merry Christmas to everyone
obvious

Batesville, AR

#9 Dec 23, 2013
this thread was clearly started and is continually being posted on by the people at chunky monkeys! just stating the obvious due to the obnoxious self promotion here. leave this woman alone and focus on your own business people.
Ummm no

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2013
I seriously doubt anyone from chunky monkeys went in wiggle worms and bought a wonder bug. Looks the other way around to me, people from wiggle worms posting all the positive stuff about their own store.
obvious 2

Batesville, AR

#11 Dec 24, 2013
that was not the only post about chunky monkeys? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 52 min speller feller 29,660
brad freeman (Feb '13) 1 hr BILL COMPTON 23
Tami Steadman Jackson 1 hr I Know 6
Relocating to Batesville. Looking for opinions. 1 hr BILL COMPTON 3
license plate 1BOOK 6 hr i know 6
UFO in batesville yesterday.... 7 hr Southern Liberal ... 10
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 10 hr bird man 9,874
Southside Annexation Wed ikonwall 198
•••
•••
•••

Batesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Batesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••