why didnt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

First of all, it's not a bad idea to have a dating services because, beleive it or not,many peoples got those deseases without knowing the partners have it and also this desease live so quietly,hypocritically that nobody can & won't see it comming. Who can be understanding,loving, caring, be able to live their nightmares, better than us? I know many peoples who's not sick can, will and would do a fantastic job, a very kindness approch and I'm very gratefull to them. I'm sero+ for many years under cocktail therapy (beside the side effects) I'm doing just fine, for now. So,don't be stupid, ignorant and hateful towards us,in other words...you should live and let live...because what we need it'a simple true look who will make it a desire.Goog and bad live very well side by side,not in opposition.
THANK YOU,
Nunya

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Ok.Now give us the English version of what you just said.

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

why didnt wrote:
First of all, it's not a bad idea to have a dating services because, beleive it or not,many peoples got those deseases without knowing the partners have it and also this desease live so quietly,hypocritically that nobody can & won't see it comming. Who can be understanding,loving, caring, be able to live their nightmares, better than us? I know many peoples who's not sick can, will and would do a fantastic job, a very kindness approch and I'm very gratefull to them. I'm sero+ for many years under cocktail therapy (beside the side effects) I'm doing just fine, for now. So,don't be stupid, ignorant and hateful towards us,in other words...you should live and let live...because what we need it'a simple true look who will make it a desire.Goog and bad live very well side by side,not in opposition.
THANK YOU,
You are the perfect example of an inbred.

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Hahaha....wife animals

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Btw your f*cking gross and offensive and I figure you're about the same in person. Do all of us a favor and kill yourself already. Geez

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Batesville Forum right now

Search the Batesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nancy 8 min diago 13
cops at old A1 muffler 27 min guest 1
used washer 41 min wanted 1
Come to Colorado 58 min BigBud_Smoker 1
worst driver at the Batesville Speedway 1 hr guest 2
County votes NO on new jobs 1 hr guest 34
Josh Hahn aka snitch 1 hr ROFL 13
•••
•••