Man Shoots Woman, Kills Himself at Restaurant

Full story: WLTX-TV Columbia
Batesburg-Leesville, SC - Batesburg-Leesville police say a man shot and killed his girlfriend hours after she had filed a report against him. Full Story
phatty

Columbia, SC

#1 May 21, 2012
- THAT WAS MY COUSIN HE KILLED! THAT IS NOT RIGHT ! SHE DID NOT DESERVE THAT AT ALL! r.i.p QWANNA JONES
Tanikie

Edgefield, SC

#2 May 22, 2012
he should have just left her alone and just deal with the fact she was unhappy with him
FAYE

Stone Mountain, GA

#3 May 23, 2012
IT IS SAD THAT THE SYSTEM FAILS SO MANY PEOPLE.
ONE WHO HAS NO EXPECTATIONS, GOALS OR STANDARDS IN LIFE SHOULD NOT TAKE IT OUT ON SOME ONE ELSE.THERE IS SO MUCH ABUSE AND NO HELP FOR THE VICTIMS.WHAT A COWARD TO DO SUCH A THING AND THEN TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE.THE ALMIGHTY WILL REPAY VENGENANCE.MY PRAYERS ARE WITH HER FAMILY.
I KNOW SHE WILL BE TRULY MISSED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody know james helmes ? Oct 11 victom 1
Looking for Joseph (Joey) Harmon Sep '14 FollowChrist 6
Officers, South Meadows neighbors enjoy 'Night ... Aug '14 fheonia 1
School District surprises Aiken County Teacher ... Aug '14 Tramier 1
Councilman Says Discrimination, Election Commis... (Jan '08) Jan '14 citizen 63
Lexington County towns seek road repairs and mo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Guy Pat Fraser 1
Principal Pat Keating at Wagerner- Salley High ... (Jun '11) Apr '13 SalleyGal 3
Batesburg Dating
Find my Match

Batesburg Jobs

Batesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Batesburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Batesburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]