Three Arrested In Connection With Adair County Homicide

Authorities in Adair and Washington counties have arrested three people in connection the shooting death of an Adair County man June 16th. Full Story
anoid

Cedar Hill, TX

#42 Jun 30, 2010
I know or knew every one involved in this mess. Its to bad something like this happened.I talked to one of the arrested men after it had happened.This did start over a woman and kids the way a lot of problems do. I was told by one of alledged murders that they returned fire after being shot at two times. And being told the first time they were going to kill them. Self-defence? Thats what we have courts and judges for.He told me OSBI told them to go and get out of the area until things calmed down. I am a resedent of adair county and it pisses me off that because something like this happens people start trashing and downing other people.
curious

Bartlesville, OK

#43 Jun 30, 2010
Why do some people keep saying these two? The headline says there were three arrested.
Grew up in Adair County

Tulsa, OK

#44 Jun 30, 2010
annonymus wrote:
you know *grew up in adair county you must be related the the boy that got killed because u seem like a **** and so were they
You can say all the crap you want but I will be damned if I let you say crap about people. You are just mad because you family finally got caught doing what they have always done causing trouble.
yours truly

United States

#45 Jun 30, 2010
I am positive self defence isn't causing trouble! I am glad those boys didn't get hurt do to some chicken little boy that cant be a real man! But anyone can talk crap but the truth will come out and the true guilty ones will be setting behind bars!
annonymous

Bellevue, WA

#46 Jul 1, 2010
for all u people that call james michael and tommy troublemakers do u even know these boys? well i do they r my family and how can u call someone a troublemaker that simply takes up for themselves and there family and has to because of judging people like u? these boys r good boys and we love them very much and through all this god and there family will stand by them till the end! and in the end justice will be served !!!
dawg

Hartman, AR

#47 Jul 2, 2010
annonymous wrote:
for all u people that call james michael and tommy troublemakers do u even know these boys? well i do they r my family and how can u call someone a troublemaker that simply takes up for themselves and there family and has to because of judging people like u? these boys r good boys and we love them very much and through all this god and there family will stand by them till the end! and in the end justice will be served !!!
Yeah and the dead man's family feels exactly the same.
yours truly

United States

#48 Jul 2, 2010
Well the way we feel is that as soon as those boys get out and that chicken little boy goes to prison is what the true justice is! The way the truth is is that the man that died shouldn't have ben shootin at those boys first and that chicken little boy who had ben there before that can't fight like a real man! But to all of you as soon as that boy goes to prison and the men get out of jail then true justice will be served
weaver

Great Bend, KS

#49 Jul 7, 2010
I know all of the people involved. I didn't particular like Charlie (Sonny), but I do know he had his 5 year old son with him at the time that he was shot. You aren't really going to tell me he was shooting at anyone with his little boy in the car, are you? The Clinton's, especially, Micheal, are known "hotheads" and "liars". The story is that, although Sonny was looking for Micheal, I believe he was only wanting to tell him to leave his son alone, who Clinton had been threatening for some time. It was all because Sonny's other son was dating Micheal Clinton's ex wife. Instead of trying to reach an agreement, Clinton stepped out from behind a tree and shot at least eight times into Sonny's vehicle where the 5 year old also was. My God's grace, Hootie, was not hurt other than facing growing up without his Dad. Micheal Clinton, and the others are low lifes and I wish they would all three face 1st degree murder charges and CHILD ENDANGERMENT. And if there was a law just for being stupid, I would hope it would be enforced on those pukes as well.
lover

Siloam Springs, AR

#50 Jul 10, 2010
this whole situation was over michael being mad that tisha was with Sonny's 18 year old son. i know everything that took place this night because my cousin was in the vehicle. for Heavens sake micheal and the other two guys shouldnt shoot into a moving vehicle, and the other guys who shot up the clintons house shouldnt have done it, but killing somebody is a crime and micheal, tommy, and james should be put away with more then just murder but endangering a 4 year old boy. if it was not for somebody covering over the 4 year old the boy wouldve died. leaving more charges but thank the Lord somebody covered him. their are 8 bullet holes in the vehivle nine including the one that hit Sonny. micheal should have just let tisha move on with her life and maybe Sonny would still be here. RIP Son Son i love you :)and for your information the guy who shot the clintons house was arrested but is released on bond. so not just the two clintons and james was arrested so see more is being done. and this situation is going to get more ugly then prettier.
Clinton Family

Stilwell, OK

#51 Jul 14, 2010
lover wrote:
this whole situation was over michael being mad that tisha was with Sonny's 18 year old son. i know everything that took place this night because my cousin was in the vehicle. for Heavens sake micheal and the other two guys shouldnt shoot into a moving vehicle, and the other guys who shot up the clintons house shouldnt have done it, but killing somebody is a crime and micheal, tommy, and james should be put away with more then just murder but endangering a 4 year old boy. if it was not for somebody covering over the 4 year old the boy wouldve died. leaving more charges but thank the Lord somebody covered him. their are 8 bullet holes in the vehivle nine including the one that hit Sonny. micheal should have just let tisha move on with her life and maybe Sonny would still be here. RIP Son Son i love you :)and for your information the guy who shot the clintons house was arrested but is released on bond. so not just the two clintons and james was arrested so see more is being done. and this situation is going to get more ugly then prettier.
You know I find it very odd that you people have so much to say about the Clinton family and what went on. I was actually there the day ALL of this took place and I can assure you that the little boy (Hootie) was not in the vehicle. When Sonny approached our home and started shooting only him and Allen were in the vehicle. I do not know exactly what you are getting at with your comment "and this situation is going to get more ugly then prettier" but you need to watch what you say!
ClintonGirl

Stilwell, OK

#52 Jul 14, 2010
yours truly wrote:
Well the way we feel is that as soon as those boys get out and that chicken little boy goes to prison is what the true justice is! The way the truth is is that the man that died shouldn't have ben shootin at those boys first and that chicken little boy who had ben there before that can't fight like a real man! But to all of you as soon as that boy goes to prison and the men get out of jail then true justice will be served
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!
ClintonGirl

Stilwell, OK

#53 Jul 14, 2010
weaver wrote:
I know all of the people involved. I didn't particular like Charlie (Sonny), but I do know he had his 5 year old son with him at the time that he was shot. You aren't really going to tell me he was shooting at anyone with his little boy in the car, are you? The Clinton's, especially, Micheal, are known "hotheads" and "liars". The story is that, although Sonny was looking for Micheal, I believe he was only wanting to tell him to leave his son alone, who Clinton had been threatening for some time. It was all because Sonny's other son was dating Micheal Clinton's ex wife. Instead of trying to reach an agreement, Clinton stepped out from behind a tree and shot at least eight times into Sonny's vehicle where the 5 year old also was. My God's grace, Hootie, was not hurt other than facing growing up without his Dad. Micheal Clinton, and the others are low lifes and I wish they would all three face 1st degree murder charges and CHILD ENDANGERMENT. And if there was a law just for being stupid, I would hope it would be enforced on those pukes as well.
Well as a Clinton and a witness to this situation I speak for all of us when I say we could give a d*mn what you wish! My brother did not step out from behind a tree! I'm not sure which moron (Latisha, Dawn, Allen) made that up but I was there and if my brother was wrong I absolutely positively would not take up for him! I love my brother, uncle, and cousin & God knows if I had been the 1 holding the gun I wouldn't have hesitated to do exactly the same to protect my family. You all have so much to say about a little boy being in that vehicle but do any of you guys bother to think about the 5 grandchildren that ALWAYS play in that yard??? Or that 2 (ages 8 & 5) of the 5 kids are my daughters & actually live there??? Now that is truely a miracle that they were visiting their daddy that day. I was an eye witness to everything that happened that day and there was no little boy in that vehicle and Sonny DID shoot at us!!! You shouldn't go to someones house shooting and not expect to be shot back at. I guess he doesn't have to worry bout us Clintons anymore now does he and as for his cowardly stepson or son whatever he is were all kinda wondering if you're innocent of everything even the meth charges you know the meth they caught you driving around with in Latishas jeep the Friday prior to the shooting then why did you run??? because you're a coward and your daddys bloods on your hands!
yours truly

United States

#54 Jul 16, 2010
Yeah everyone that says there was a boy in the car you are mistakin because you havent talked to the eye witnesses that seen the people in the vehicle just a min after it happened and there was no little kid in the vehicle
annonymous

Bellevue, WA

#55 Jul 18, 2010
there r witness's in this case for all u who do not know and the family that was in the clinton home me and my boyfriend and son were up the road when allen and sonny pulled over and they were the only ones in the vehicle and they pulled over in front of someones house they seen who was in the vehicle and seen dawn and tisha pull up and dawn got in with sonny and drove them to there home where they called an ambulance and allen got in with tisha, there r other witness's to say allen and his friends were bragging about shooting up the clinton home, so there r witness's to say that them boys had the right to protect themselves and there family

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#56 Jul 19, 2010
Well first things first I do know these boys and God as their witness they were only protecting themselves and loved ones at there home!! That Clinton family is well known and this day was a day they were shot at at least 2x that day. This Dodd family is on meth and Latisha also!! This will be handled correctly and I will make sure of that. So dont go butting your noises where it dont belong. This was all Allen and Latishas fault. Then the guy that died his wife should be locked up again for witness tampering, she already has been in prison. There wasnt no child in the car that is a lie that was said to cover their butt that day. Dont use a gun if u dont want it used on you!!
deedee dodd

Allen, TX

#57 Aug 6, 2010
hello! im am charles dodd big sister. and i have alot to say about this and adair county. im tired of everybody thinking these boys are not the blame for my brothers death i hold them fully a countable for his death. My brother did not deserve what happen to him he was a good man and hope them boys thats what they are is cowards they a very special man a way from me and hope they suffer in jail slowly and i dont care what there family is going throught they can kiss my a--- i hope they never get out that is my opinion
deedee dodd

Allen, TX

#58 Aug 6, 2010
I would like to say to everybody in westville. that the clinton family aint shit their nothing but liars and my family are not meth heads and i would like for everybody to shut the f--- up about the case cause they we'er not there so u dont know what happen the clinton boys are cowards and punks
noni

Irving, TX

#60 Aug 10, 2010
yall need to leave my uncle and family alone yall r just a bunch of haters
Disgusted

United States

#61 Feb 10, 2011
I think you need to get your facts straight. For starters Charles had no gun in his possesion and there was no gunshot residue found in the autopsy. There were no drugs involved. Charles was defending his son who had been viciously harassed by them. He never fired a single shot nor had a gun and was killed in cold blood, don't sit there and justify making them out to be victims, they are cold blooded murderers and may god have mercy on there soul!
Anonymous

Stigler, OK

#62 Feb 17, 2011
It was a bad situation, I talked to charles that day and he was just trying to calm down a situation that had gotten out of hand with his stepson. Let's face it folks the Clintons are nothing but a clan of blonde-haired,blue-eyed halfbred, inbred nasty, lying, thiefs. Have been for years now and nothing will change that. Didn't one just get out of prison for child rape and isn't another hiding over in Jay because he's wanted on some fucked up charge? So yea, your right, that Clinton family is well known, lol and seriously....your actually going to throw the meth shit out when the Clintons were crackheads before the word even came upon this town?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartlesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Bartlesville, OK (Aug '10) Wed Matt_Hamilton89 27
Kitchen Cabinet Maker Nov 25 billstacy 4
Review: Denali Vapor LTD (May '13) Nov '14 Phil 18
Rancher ( E.C. Mullendore) (Jun '08) Nov '14 scott 132
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bartlesville, OK (Jan '12) Oct '14 Straight Guy 18
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Oct '14 sharonkastles 27
matthew chilton cartwright 28 (Jul '12) Oct '14 huntingal63 8
Bartlesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bartlesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bartlesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bartlesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:51 am PST

NFL 9:51AM
Injury roundup: Murray active in drills at practice
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices
NBC Sports12:05 PM
Murray returns to practice field
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:09 PM
DeMarco Murray says decision on playing this week will be up to him