Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

http://faculty.gvsu.edu/websterm/SumerianMyth...

This site is pretty good.
And ancient Sumerian culture
is
3500 BC. These writings predate
all known societies and was not
even discovered until the 19th
century.
Chris

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'm sure you won't be saying that when Jesus returns and you end up in hell. Jesus said, you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my father!
P.s. it's weak, not week!
You are right I won't be saying that because there isn't a Jesus or a god.
The Shadow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Fake! End of Story
Marvin

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Danville wrote:
King James Version. Its the only one you can go by. It speaks of Giants in the bible, which is knows as dinasouars.. its sooo important to know the bible. Please please pay good attention. this world is coming to an end!! soon!!
king James was a man and this was HIS version of the Bible not gods
Marvin

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judy wrote:
<quoted text>I never thought u sounded intelligent. I always thought u just look up some things to try to prove a point,your point. But if u would take the time and research alittle more u would see there are other point of views and evidence to back it up. There is evidence that backs up the BIBLE if u are one of these closed minded people that needs proof. Take the time and do some research if u lost faith that GOD is real. You will get a blessing on what u find. GOD loves all of us.

God does not love us all, homosexuals, adulterers,? What of these people?
Marvin

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judy wrote:
<quoted text>If it is made up from it's era. Then please explain why is the story still telling whats going on in this era? The BIBLE is our life instructions. So explain Matthew 24 to me and how it can be made up by humans from another era and come true in our era. This Book has been around along time and everything it says had come to pass or will come to pass. Scientist also have proof of the BIBLE and GOD. Read your history and whats going on in the world today. There is research u can do on the internet about

scientist reports on IS there a GOD? The BIBILE is the best book to find this stuff out. Good luck and I hope u get a blessing finding this out.
Becuase the ones who wrote it are making it true,, new testament? Really? An old man parting the sea? Building a boat to house 2 of every animal? blind faith is irrational! I beleive in God but not the Bible women are slaves to man? You agree with that who is made to look good, rich white guys, who wrote the Bible rich white guys
Dont look back

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>king James was a man and this was HIS version of the Bible not gods
Really!! King James I of England order a translation to early 17th century English. Nothing holy inspired. King James was not holy and if you Google him you will find that he was most likely a homosexual. Religion is about control, the old testament or the Torah was a book written to control the Jews.
Observer

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

The King James Version of the Bible is a translation of the original text. It is one of the many translations. I use the New
American Standard Translation because it is closer to the original text. Also, God loves us all. He doesn't like everything we do and hates sin.

Since: Aug 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Why don't we all just ask ourselves, "is religion doctrine more important than LOVE?" We don't have to be a "believer" to follow LOVE. Some of us dislike the idea of a "god" because of the atrocities that is tied into it. I wish that LOVE was the only religion that was/is taught here on earth. That way, there will be no more condemning of those who do not follow religion doctrines. There is no need to prove or disprove GOD. According to science, LOVE exist. LOVE is a chemical reaction within our brain to feel happiness:)
Claud

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

I believe the Bible is real. The Bible predicts the future. Why bother ready about Nostradamus, you cant hardly understand it? We are in the last days of this age, I find the Bible a fascinating read, and its proving itself more and more everyday.By the way, God is love. Claud believes Jesus, the anointed Messiah, is the only way to Heaven. Its beyond all understanding, but thats what I believe. May health and prosperity follow everyone all the days of your life. Chose to be good, you'll be glad you did.
1 post removed
CRY

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

The Shadow wrote:
Fake! End of Story
There will be an end .When that time comes for you and you haven't recieved the Lord into your life YOU WILL CRY OUT FOR HIM if you have time.
I will definetly be praying for you. May God Bless You
wtf

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Y does god let good people suffer and let pillheads live and y does inocent kids starve or born adicted to drugs or worse getsexualoy abused god knows everything y not stop these people
TRUTH

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

If you was an adult and u still believed in santa clause or the tooth fairy they would throw you in the insane asylum so here's your answer.... lies lies lies
Hoax Hoax Hoax

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Hoax

Hoax

Hoax

All religions are Hoax...
2 posts removed
enoughisenough

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Yes,,the Bible is quite real....the book.
How Sad

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

wtf wrote:
Y does god let good people suffer and let pillheads live and y does inocent kids starve or born adicted to drugs or worse getsexualoy abused god knows everything y not stop these people
The world is a sad place. But God is neither good, nor bad. He just created the world and watches as horrible humans destroy each other. We are animals, with larger brains than primates. If "good" people are suffering and they believe in God, then they are not blaming god for their situation. I can't assume that "Pillheads" don't believe in god, but they are probably suffering also - from their own demise, but suffering just the same. If someone is being sexually abused, he is not causing it to happen, and the person being abused has free will and can continue to allow it or speak up to someone who can help. justice is served to the abuser when the abused fights back.

God does destroy those who do bad things, but it is in his time, not ours. If you want god to work just a little faster, then make it happen. He will protect you when you stop the predator.

As for starving children... If kids are going hungry because their parents are selling their food stamps for pills then someone needs to call the police.

Its not fair that those who love us die, while those who abuse us get to continue living. But stop it. Call the police and CPS and let them take care of you. That's the punishment and the salvation that will save you.
enoughisenough

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

How Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is a sad place. But God is neither good, nor bad. He just created the world and watches as horrible humans destroy each other. We are animals, with larger brains than primates. If "good" people are suffering and they believe in God, then they are not blaming god for their situation. I can't assume that "Pillheads" don't believe in god, but they are probably suffering also - from their own demise, but suffering just the same. If someone is being sexually abused, he is not causing it to happen, and the person being abused has free will and can continue to allow it or speak up to someone who can help. justice is served to the abuser when the abused fights back.
God does destroy those who do bad things, but it is in his time, not ours. If you want god to work just a little faster, then make it happen. He will protect you when you stop the predator.
As for starving children... If kids are going hungry because their parents are selling their food stamps for pills then someone needs to call the police.
Its not fair that those who love us die, while those who abuse us get to continue living. But stop it. Call the police and CPS and let them take care of you. That's the punishment and the salvation that will save you.
See how hypocritical most Christians are?? The Bibe tells you to love your neighbor and not pass judgement. yet you're doing the exact opposite. And if thats YOUR version of God then your version of God is a mean kid on a ant hill with a magnifying glass and definatly is NOT worthy of worship

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barrett Discussions

Search the Barrett Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 40 min Steve 54,195
Derek "Derkie" Castle (Feb '12) 6 hr Smiley 18
Dear Whitesville 19 hr no brainer 5
any mines hiring Jul 26 Coal miner 2
Wanda Blevins Jul 24 g hmm kkf 1
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Cathy 5,634
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) May '14 jimmy love found raped 3,937
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barrett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barrett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••