12 Arrested in Aiken County Drug Bust

Full story: WLTX Columbia 28
" A two-month investigation by the Aiken County Sheriff's Office led to twelve people being arrested Friday on a variety of drug charges in Wagener. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marilyn

Pendergrass, GA

#1 Mar 1, 2008
COME ON wLTX. SHOW THERE PICTURES. IF THEY ARE WHITE SHOW THEM. YOU ALWAYS SHOW BLACKS WHEN THEY ARE BUSTED WITH DRUGS. THESE NAME SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF WHITE DRUG PUSHERS. LET'S SEE THEM. IF NOT , YOU STATION IS RACIST WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO SHOWING HE RACE OF THESE PEOPLE
Muslim caucus member

Lexington, SC

#2 Mar 1, 2008
all innocent black men that the white devil racist cops got mad at for not sharing the money.cops planted the dope. most likely the racist state troopers that just got busted.
Deputy Dawg

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2008
Marilyn wrote:
COME ON wLTX. SHOW THERE PICTURES. IF THEY ARE WHITE SHOW THEM. YOU ALWAYS SHOW BLACKS WHEN THEY ARE BUSTED WITH DRUGS. THESE NAME SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF WHITE DRUG PUSHERS. LET'S SEE THEM. IF NOT , YOU STATION IS RACIST WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO SHOWING HE RACE OF THESE PEOPLE
They already have mug shots of most black punks, because they have been in jail before Dummy!
Duh

Chapin, SC

#6 Mar 1, 2008
Agitate! Agitate! The truth gets covered in hate!
Scoop

Darlington, SC

#7 Mar 1, 2008
This is embarassing, what a bunch of Ignorant people.
IGOR

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2008
11 people arrested at one address!!

Ya'll got it going on.

And yeah they sound like honkies.
poor OLD sc

Hartwell, GA

#9 Mar 1, 2008
Scoop wrote:
This is embarassing, what a bunch of Ignorant people.
i agree 100 %
poor OLD sc

Hartwell, GA

#10 Mar 1, 2008
BaconLover1134 wrote:
I CAN TELL A NIGGERIS POSTING BECAUSE THEY USE ALL FUCKINGCAPITAL LETTERS. SOUTH CAROLINA IS RACISTS, DONT LIKE IT, MOVE!!!!11
omg youre very ignorant sheesh, if I was that ignorant I'd go sit in a corner , but I'll pray for you

“possum slayer”

Since: Feb 08

live in the woods

#11 Mar 1, 2008
IGOR wrote:
Ya'll got it going on.
honkies? damn I cant believe I stopped watching Starsky & Hutch to see whats going on in the forums.

Batesburg, SC

#12 Mar 2, 2008
I was hoping to see that some meth labs in my neighborhood had been busted. Aiken County tells you to report suspicious activity, but it doesn't ever seem to do any good.
Thelma Lou

Augusta, GA

#13 Mar 2, 2008
BaconLover1134 wrote:
I CAN TELL A NIGGERIS POSTING BECAUSE THEY USE ALL FUCKINGCAPITAL LETTERS. SOUTH CAROLINA IS RACISTS, DONT LIKE IT, MOVE!!!!11
WOW I can't believe the language you use... I'm South Carolina born and breed , I'm white, have a white husband and a white son.. and lots of friends both white and black.. and I'm ashamed and embarrassed by your statements. Drugs, crimes and meaness know no color or race.. take your crackpipe from your mouth, sober up and look around , you will see drugs, drug dealers and drug users are in every color, race, society age group and neighborhood.
Nancy Grace

Bronx, NY

#14 Mar 2, 2008
Thelma Lou wrote:
<quoted text> WOW I can't believe the language you use... I'm South Carolina born and breed , I'm white, have a white husband and a white son.. and lots of friends both white and black.. and I'm ashamed and embarrassed by your statements. Drugs, crimes and meaness know no color or race.. take your crackpipe from your mouth, sober up and look around , you will see drugs, drug dealers and drug users are in every color, race, society age group and neighborhood.
Hey, I agree with you! They are acting like white trash from Pelion Meth Labs!

“possum slayer”

live in the woods

#15 Mar 2, 2008
Nancy Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I agree with you! They are acting like white trash from Pelion Meth Labs!
I cant find Pelion Meth Labs on the map.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#16 Mar 2, 2008
Muslim caucus member wrote:
all innocent black men that the white devil racist cops got mad at for not sharing the money.cops planted the dope. most likely the racist state troopers that just got busted.
You,my man,are a punk.

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#17 Mar 2, 2008
Marilyn wrote:
If you go to WISTV you'll see three pictures and guess what they are black. I think they should just quit showing pictures of people because it bring out the usual race baiters, who take turns slamming each other, either way it's dumb butt racism on either side.

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#18 Mar 2, 2008
IGOR wrote:
Ya'll got it going on.
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp...

IGNORANCE

“possum slayer”

live in the woods

#19 Mar 2, 2008
Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>You,my man,are a punk.
go ck out what he said on the thread about the 14yr old found with a gun at school.
Im starting to think this person is just stirring the pot to see what happens.
if not he can be banished. i cant see him getting much support from anyone
poor OLD sc

Hartwell, GA

#20 Mar 2, 2008
Thelma Lou wrote:
<quoted text> WOW I can't believe the language you use... I'm South Carolina born and breed , I'm white, have a white husband and a white son.. and lots of friends both white and black.. and I'm ashamed and embarrassed by your statements. Drugs, crimes and meaness know no color or race.. take your crackpipe from your mouth, sober up and look around , you will see drugs, drug dealers and drug users are in every color, race, society age group and neighborhood.
well said Thelma , that person is really a disgrace to human life
Nancy Grace

Bronx, NY

#21 Mar 2, 2008
simple man forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant find Pelion Meth Labs on the map.
That is how Jimmy likes it.
IGOR

United States

#22 Mar 2, 2008
BWG wrote:
I'm sorry it's called sarcasm. Next time I'll type real slow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barnwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston conference to discuss need for more ... 1 hr rorytmeadows 2
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 26 Very Interesting 1,153
Chas Post and Courier Graham Scandals Sep 26 12 Years of Graha... 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Sep 24 James doe 48
Senator Scott Says Senator Graham Should Change... Sep 24 Independent 2
Lindsey Graham A Pig Vomit Sep 24 Independent 7
Senator Graham Reminds Me Of Adolf Hitlers Nazies Sep 23 Boots In Syria 1

Barnwell Jobs

Barnwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barnwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barnwell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]