justcurious

Water Valley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Is this chick cool? Heard some rumors about her, fill me in.
LastYear

Smithland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Amy Fostervold is such a sweet and school-involved girl! From what I know she is super intelligent and so friendly. No bad comments here!
cometgirl4L

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Amy and her sister Katie are two of the sweetest girls you will ever meet :) Nothing bad to say here either
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Pretty sure looks can be deceiving! Check again!
Tiffany

Smithland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

"chuck_blows247" Jenna sweetie if your gonna be a bitch at least write you real name. And I'm pretty sure that Chucks not the only one that blows ;)(P.S. If your gonna comment and try and be hidden, switch up what you say. Dead give away)
Marsha

Smithland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Amyy is the sweetest person I know. I lovee her to death(: She has a great sense of humor,, although she likes to make mexican jokes about me lol. We are defiantly best friends and we will always be(:
hmmmm

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Tiffany wrote:
"chuck_blows247" Jenna sweetie if your gonna be a bitch at least write you real name. And I'm pretty sure that Chucks not the only one that blows ;)(P.S. If your gonna comment and try and be hidden, switch up what you say. Dead give away)
Jenna, who?
ben ball

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

amy is realy funny and super nice i cant think of any thing bad to say :O
Anonymous

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Wellll.... Can you say Drama!
DRAMA- smh

Wright City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

This is pathetic. Amy is such a great girl And she will be going way farther any life than any pathetic person that wants to say negative things about her. Forreal get a life.
Haha

Stevens Point, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Jenna Newsome? That b*tch needs to check herself. Constantly wearing some tight clothes and she is fat. Not to mention the fact that she has the fakest looking smile ever. Jenna, you have been around Carlisle County like the flu. I know several guys who have had their way with you.
truth

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

heard she's been around more than a few times, from more than a few people
truth

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Heard she was pregnant? Wow im sure itll be a while to narrow down the daddy choices.
Haha

Stevens Point, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

She's been pregnant, or so she says, several times. I believe it's an attention high, and she's smoking the sh*t out of it
Wow

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Haha wrote:
She's been pregnant, or so she says, several times. I believe it's an attention high, and she's smoking the sh*t out of it
I can promise she has never been pregnant, isn't pregnant and doesn't talk about getting pregnant. Amy is an amazing girl. And you people are stupid. Get a life. Maybe instead of talking bad about people behind a computer screen, grow some balls and ask about them yourself.
Haha

North Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Wasn't referring to Amy, referring to Jenna Newsome

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Bardwell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bardwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••