Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,201

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Hahehihohu

Swampscott, MA

#15042 Aug 27, 2012
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
Ha.
wtf

Greenup, KY

#15043 Aug 27, 2012
yuo
Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

#15044 Aug 27, 2012
Bonna wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me think.
"Bonna"

Why don't you post something sometime when you have something intelligent to say.
You republicans

West Liberty, KY

#15045 Aug 27, 2012
are racist

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15046 Aug 28, 2012
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
That is the TRUTH!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15047 Aug 28, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
Welcome back big Stevie. I always enjoy your jokes and your sense of humor.
You are truly a national treasure, just one of many good things to come out of Texas.
As to your comment about some folks not liking you, keep it in mind that -- all great men have their critics. I like to think when my critics start to agree with me then perhaps I should worry.
Keep up the good work.
Why, thank you, Rooster! That has to be the nicest thing anyone has said about me yet, on this site, and I truly appreciate it. As to my detractors, I'm pretty much used to them, and like to poke fun at them, when I can, and you are absolutely right about worrying when they stop yakking about me.

In any event, I hope that you have a wonderful day, my friend, and I'll keep on keeping on!

Houston, TX

#15049 Aug 29, 2012
An elderly man, 82, just returned from the doctors only to find he didn't have long to live. So he summoned the three most important people in his life to tell them of his fate:

1. His Doctor

2. His Priest

3. His Lawyer.

He said, "Well, today I found out I don't have long to live. So, I have summoned you three here, because you are the most important people in my life, and I need to ask a favor. Today, I am going to give each of you an envelope with $50,000 dollars inside. When I die, I would ask that all three of you throw the money into my grave."

After the man passed on, the three people happened to run into each other. The doctor said, "I have to admit I kept $10,000 dollars of his money. He owed me from lots of medical bills. But, I threw the other $40,000 in like he requested."

The Priest said, "I have to admit also, I kept $25,000 dollars for the church. Itís all going to a good cause. I did, however, throw the other $25,000 in the grave."

Well the Lawyer just couldn't believe what he was hearing! "I am surprised at you two for taking advantage of him like that. I wrote a check for the full amount and threw it all in!!!"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#15052 Aug 29, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
An elderly man, 82, just returned from the doctors only to find he didn't have long to live. So he summoned the three most important people in his life to tell them of his fate:
1. His Doctor
2. His Priest
3. His Lawyer.
He said, "Well, today I found out I don't have long to live. So, I have summoned you three here, because you are the most important people in my life, and I need to ask a favor. Today, I am going to give each of you an envelope with $50,000 dollars inside. When I die, I would ask that all three of you throw the money into my grave."
After the man passed on, the three people happened to run into each other. The doctor said, "I have to admit I kept $10,000 dollars of his money. He owed me from lots of medical bills. But, I threw the other $40,000 in like he requested."
The Priest said, "I have to admit also, I kept $25,000 dollars for the church. Itís all going to a good cause. I did, however, throw the other $25,000 in the grave."
Well the Lawyer just couldn't believe what he was hearing! "I am surprised at you two for taking advantage of him like that. I wrote a check for the full amount and threw it all in!!!"
Then the Priest raped the Dr. and Lawyer and the Catholic Church tried to cover it up.

lmfao
peter

Saugus, MA

#15053 Aug 29, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then the Priest raped the Dr. and Lawyer and the Catholic Church tried to cover it up.
lmfao
Exactly!
Flabby

Saugus, MA

#15054 Aug 29, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
Welcome back big Stevie. I always Keep up the good work.
Keep up the good work?
What are you talking about, desquiciado.
Flabby

Saugus, MA

#15055 Aug 29, 2012
And proxeneta.
another friend

Celina, TN

#15056 Aug 29, 2012
Duh its 2012
Rufian Padrazo

Saugus, MA

#15057 Aug 29, 2012
another friend wrote:
Duh its 2012
Same difference, ofuscado.
Rufian Padrazo

Saugus, MA

#15058 Aug 29, 2012
Rookwood wrote:
Just like how.
did

West Liberty, KY

#15059 Aug 29, 2012
Did somebody say something about a circus?

Houston, TX

#15061 Aug 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then the Priest raped the Dr. and Lawyer and the Catholic Church tried to cover it up.
lmfao
Hmmm..... Glad to see you're getting involved. You're reply was silly, but it signaled a deep-seated desire to be accepted. Feel free to do more of this; you'll feel much better about yourself.

Houston, TX

#15062 Aug 30, 2012
Mr. Jones, the elementary school principal, made it a practice to visit the classes from time to time. One day he walked into Miss Sandy Smith's 4th grade class, where the children were studying American History. Mr. Jones asked the class how many states they could name.

They came up with about 40 names. Miss Sandy Smith came up with four more.

Not impressed, Mr Jones told them that in his day students knew the names of all the states.

From the back of the room Little Johnny yelled, "Yeah, but in those days there were only 13!"
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15063 Aug 30, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm..... Glad to see you're getting involved. You're reply was silly, but it signaled a deep-seated desire to be accepted. Feel free to do more of this; you'll feel much better about yourself.
Glad to see you are still stupid, keep up the nonsense Turd Stewie.

Houston, TX

#15064 Aug 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you are still stupid, keep up the nonsense Turd Stewie.
Why, thank you! See? You can be nice..... for you, anyway!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15065 Aug 30, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, thank you! See? You can be nice..... for you, anyway!
Stir the Turd Stewie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Cops, 2 hr Bluegrasspirate 3
Geri's Place 2 hr Bluegrasspirate 10
boonie (the black one) (Jan '13) 3 hr SierraMist 13
who to vote for is the question 8 hr Go-fer 8
old men dating teenage girls (Jan '13) 9 hr anonymous 81
Found cat in Botland 20 hr pigeye 2
Cemetery On Bennett Lane (Sep '08) 20 hr missy 3
Bardstown Dating
Find my Match

Bardstown People Search