created by: doctor sanja | May 27, 2012

Bardstown, KY

94 votes

should marijuana be liglized in kentucky.

Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no
Comments
41 - 55 of 55 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Just my opinions. Nothing more”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

You must smoke too much pot, "liglized". You are a perfect example of why it shouldn't be. That would be like signing a bill, that would create a nation of idiots.
joe

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

blame the school teachers.

Since: Dec 08

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

IgnoranceIsBlind wrote:
You must smoke too much pot, "liglized". You are a perfect example of why it shouldn't be. That would be like signing a bill, that would create a nation of idiots.
I bet you would vote for an anti-cursing law. This is the internet by the way. Get used to the internet language.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Can-u-diggit wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you would vote for an anti-cursing law. This is the internet by the way. Get used to the internet language.
An anti-cursing law? lol. I swear more than most men. So, I don't think so. That's not internet language, it's someone with bad spelling. Plain and simple. I was just making an obvious observation, that the person who started this post, probably should lay of the pot, because it's effecting their brain. As for myself, I smoke, pretty frequently. But, as you can tell, it has no effect on my ability to spell. It really has no effect on anything I do. I'm still a very capable, and productive member of society.
Answer

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

IgnoranceIsBlind wrote:
<quoted text>
An anti-cursing law? lol. I swear more than most men. So, I don't think so. That's not internet language, it's someone with bad spelling. Plain and simple. I was just making an obvious observation, that the person who started this post, probably should lay of the pot, because it's effecting their brain. As for myself, I smoke, pretty frequently. But, as you can tell, it has no effect on my ability to spell. It really has no effect on anything I do. I'm still a very capable, and productive member of society.
Perhaps you should stop swearing and smoking, as it seems to be "effecting" you. Potheads are not the only people on Topix misspelling words and making grammatical errors.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Oh, I'm sorry. Affecting not effecting. And, you're right. Poorly educated people also misspell and make grammatical errors. My mistake.
omg

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

IgnoranceIsBlind wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry. Affecting not effecting. And, you're right. Poorly educated people also misspell and make grammatical errors. My mistake.
Hell no it shouldnt be legalized. It's a gateway drug retards
Bardstoner

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Yeah, a Gateway drug! Even though 90+% of pot smokers never touch anything else, except maybe alcohol. The "Gateway" hypothesis makes just as much sense as saying milk is a gateway drug to alcohol.
MAYOR

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

It is legal in New Haven
Don

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Well all I can say is that weed makes a lot of women incredibly horny and willing. My ex GF would do threesomes with me and another girl, anal, you name it when she was stoned.
Me, I never the touch stuff.
stan

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Oh no, not the grim reefer look what it did to the people of the sixties who went to run large corporations.For god`s sake no.Turmoil in the street.YES to the question.The only reason it is not legal, the judges lawyers,jails are making way too much money,hey look how much is spent to keep it out we all see how that is working out.
hahaha

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

I gotta say just legalizing Marijuana will stimulate our nation and our states economy just like after prohibition. But, further research is needed to know truly how to gauge if a person is high or not. Alcohol has a breahalizer. Weed not so much, so therefore you can't enforce this law either way. Blood test take too long.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Legalize

Since: Dec 08

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

According to a Psychology teacher of mine, our brains have THC receptors.

There was also an article in SELF magazine that supports aspects of Marijuana.

The key to Pot is moderation, just like alcohol. There will be abusers.

Also Marijuana is not addictive like some would think. You may have a psychological addiction, but you do not have the same side effects of withdrawal such as heroin, cocaine, meth, and even alcohol. All of these drugs have physical side effects that are potentially life-threatening. Marijuana has none, I know this because I smoked for several years and quit with no problem. Though I understand everyone handles things different.
Spirit of Berea

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Our bodies do have an entire system, called our Cannabinoid system. It regulates everything from appetite to pain relief and immune response, among many other diverse aspects. It is this system that allows us to experience anything at all from smoking pot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Bardstown Forum right now

Search the Bardstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll: Opposition to gay marriage waning in Ky. 6 min Ted Haggard s Gospel Rub 6
Single moms 14 min Uhhh 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Alison Crimes is a liar 147,063
young parents 2 hr Sharpie 6
Grimes is Wrong for Kentucky! 4 hr likearock 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Tue _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
•••
•••
•••
Bardstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••