should marijuana be liglized in kentucky.

Created by doctor sanja on May 27, 2012

94 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Just my opinions. Nothing more”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#41 Jun 11, 2012
You must smoke too much pot, "liglized". You are a perfect example of why it shouldn't be. That would be like signing a bill, that would create a nation of idiots.
joe

Williamson, WV

#42 Jun 12, 2012
blame the school teachers.

Since: Dec 08

Bardstown, KY

#43 Jun 15, 2012
IgnoranceIsBlind wrote:
You must smoke too much pot, "liglized". You are a perfect example of why it shouldn't be. That would be like signing a bill, that would create a nation of idiots.
I bet you would vote for an anti-cursing law. This is the internet by the way. Get used to the internet language.

Location hidden

#44 Jun 28, 2012
Can-u-diggit wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you would vote for an anti-cursing law. This is the internet by the way. Get used to the internet language.
An anti-cursing law? lol. I swear more than most men. So, I don't think so. That's not internet language, it's someone with bad spelling. Plain and simple. I was just making an obvious observation, that the person who started this post, probably should lay of the pot, because it's effecting their brain. As for myself, I smoke, pretty frequently. But, as you can tell, it has no effect on my ability to spell. It really has no effect on anything I do. I'm still a very capable, and productive member of society.
Answer

Bardstown, KY

#45 Jun 30, 2012
IgnoranceIsBlind wrote:
<quoted text>
An anti-cursing law? lol. I swear more than most men. So, I don't think so. That's not internet language, it's someone with bad spelling. Plain and simple. I was just making an obvious observation, that the person who started this post, probably should lay of the pot, because it's effecting their brain. As for myself, I smoke, pretty frequently. But, as you can tell, it has no effect on my ability to spell. It really has no effect on anything I do. I'm still a very capable, and productive member of society.
Perhaps you should stop swearing and smoking, as it seems to be "effecting" you. Potheads are not the only people on Topix misspelling words and making grammatical errors.

Location hidden

#46 Sep 12, 2012
Oh, I'm sorry. Affecting not effecting. And, you're right. Poorly educated people also misspell and make grammatical errors. My mistake.
omg

Campbellsville, KY

#47 Sep 13, 2012
IgnoranceIsBlind wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry. Affecting not effecting. And, you're right. Poorly educated people also misspell and make grammatical errors. My mistake.
Hell no it shouldnt be legalized. It's a gateway drug retards
Bardstoner

Berea, KY

#48 Sep 26, 2012
Yeah, a Gateway drug! Even though 90+% of pot smokers never touch anything else, except maybe alcohol. The "Gateway" hypothesis makes just as much sense as saying milk is a gateway drug to alcohol.
MAYOR

Branson, MO

#49 Sep 26, 2012
It is legal in New Haven
Don

Bardstown, KY

#50 Sep 26, 2012
Well all I can say is that weed makes a lot of women incredibly horny and willing. My ex GF would do threesomes with me and another girl, anal, you name it when she was stoned.
Me, I never the touch stuff.
stan

Bardstown, KY

#51 Sep 26, 2012
Oh no, not the grim reefer look what it did to the people of the sixties who went to run large corporations.For god`s sake no.Turmoil in the street.YES to the question.The only reason it is not legal, the judges lawyers,jails are making way too much money,hey look how much is spent to keep it out we all see how that is working out.
hahaha

Bardstown, KY

#52 Oct 22, 2012
I gotta say just legalizing Marijuana will stimulate our nation and our states economy just like after prohibition. But, further research is needed to know truly how to gauge if a person is high or not. Alcohol has a breahalizer. Weed not so much, so therefore you can't enforce this law either way. Blood test take too long.
Anon

United States

#53 Oct 27, 2012
Legalize

Since: Dec 08

Bardstown, KY

#54 Nov 1, 2012
According to a Psychology teacher of mine, our brains have THC receptors.

There was also an article in SELF magazine that supports aspects of Marijuana.

The key to Pot is moderation, just like alcohol. There will be abusers.

Also Marijuana is not addictive like some would think. You may have a psychological addiction, but you do not have the same side effects of withdrawal such as heroin, cocaine, meth, and even alcohol. All of these drugs have physical side effects that are potentially life-threatening. Marijuana has none, I know this because I smoked for several years and quit with no problem. Though I understand everyone handles things different.
Spirit of Berea

Berea, KY

#55 Nov 2, 2012
Our bodies do have an entire system, called our Cannabinoid system. It regulates everything from appetite to pain relief and immune response, among many other diverse aspects. It is this system that allows us to experience anything at all from smoking pot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the lies of cannabis prohibition Fri holdin 6
How much do you make waiting tables Fri Iamagod 2
Anywhere hiring? Fri I know 5
Bardstown Cable/Internet (Apr '13) Nov 19 NoWay 22
Netherlands house auction Nov 17 Abz 3
4c program ending (Mar '13) Nov 17 Abz 25
Consignment Shops in Bardstown (Feb '11) Nov 14 blargh 91
Bardstown Dating
Find my Match

Bardstown People Search