'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wth

Glasgow, KY

#44288 Jul 25, 2012
We won wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no different than taking table salt out of resturants and surely you agree with that. That stuff kills more people than drunk drivers and Bloomberg is only trying to extend your life by watching out for you. Salt, trans fat, giant sugary sodas alare all really bad for you and have to be eliminated!
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Lying greedy self-serving politicians and their little butt buddy morons such as yourself pose a much greater risk to me and my family that salt ever could! But the dems and Obama figure if they can get people to focus on hoarding salt they will completely forget about the damage Obama has done and is still doing to our country. Oops...one more failure to add to Obama's long list of failures because the majority of Americans focus is on Obama's horrible economy and his many failed policies.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#44289 Jul 25, 2012
Oh that Axelrod sure is a funny guy. He announced that Obama and the democrats were not worried about the affect Obama's "you didn't build your business" big blunder s having on Americans. If he isn't worried then why is he still giving Obama's latest blame game excuse any air time at all? Hmmm. lol

GE, one of Obama's favorite greedy corporations, didn't pay one cent in corporate taxes last year and received a 12 BILLION dollar tax credit form Obama and the democrats. Of course Obama isn't worried about citizens knowing the fun facts about that either. Since when has Obama ever been worried about jobs or businesses? Hey Obama, you didn't build the White House but you sure have reaped the benefits of that entity, haven't you? Obama is so quick to travel the world and apologize to every rogue Muslim nation but refuses to apologize to the American people and simply throws it in our face that "he isn't worried about it". Hmmm. Yesterday and pretty much every day for the last 4 years Obama has whined and blamed but today he has decided not to worry about his latest foot-n-mouth mistake. Obama feels he is owed tax revenue because he has personally earned it. I don't care what Obama was yesterday or how he feels about things today...as long as he is gone and forgotten by January 2013.
frank

Oakland, CA

#44290 Jul 25, 2012
wth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes because we see just how well outlawing things that the government deems bad for you has worked out, huh? I am so glad, just like you are, that Obama and the democrats has fought and won the war on drugs. You are the perfect example of an idiot that needs someone to lead them around and make decisions for them because you are so stupid you are a danger to yourself and society. The rest of us? Not so much. We have brains and we use them. We aren't little brain dead morons that need Obama to make our decisions for us. I'm not overweight. I don't have diabetes, I'm not in bad health and I'm in my 50's. How in the world did I get in such good shape without Obama telling me what to eat and drink and wear and own?
Romney is the only choice in November. I guess when Obama is booted out of office you will wander around aimlessly waiting for some leftwing liberal nutjob to rescue you so you can eat and think and exist.
What are you – a comedian? Obama and the Democrats started the war on drugs and you are in “such great shape” because Obama didn’t tell you to? I think you are mostly confused and in such serious denial you should seek professional help. It was GOPer President Nixon that declared “the war on drugs.” He dramatically increased the size and presence of the federal Gov’t and the drug control agencies, pushed through measures such as mandatory sentencing and no-knock warrants turning half the country into criminals!
Baritt Obamney

Paducah, KY

#44291 Jul 25, 2012
You think voting makes a difference? Suckers!!
God I Hope for a Change

Abingdon, VA

#44292 Jul 25, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you – a comedian? Obama and the Democrats started the war on drugs and you are in “such great shape” because Obama didn’t tell you to? I think you are mostly confused and in such serious denial you should seek professional help. It was GOPer President Nixon that declared “the war on drugs.” He dramatically increased the size and presence of the federal Gov’t and the drug control agencies, pushed through measures such as mandatory sentencing and no-knock warrants turning half the country into criminals!
You hit nail on the head Frank! I wrote a term paper on that a few years ago; as of 2006 the US had spent over a trillion on drug enforcement, however usage has gone up? Drasticly since 'prescribed Narcotics' But remember Carter and Clinton as well as our current President continue on?$500 per second is what it cost's American taxpayer's! It was 1973 Nixon declared 'his' war on drugs. Just Remember the Democrats have been just as active.
wth

Glasgow, KY

#44293 Jul 25, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you – a comedian? Obama and the Democrats started the war on drugs and you are in “such great shape” because Obama didn’t tell you to? I think you are mostly confused and in such serious denial you should seek professional help. It was GOPer President Nixon that declared “the war on drugs.” He dramatically increased the size and presence of the federal Gov’t and the drug control agencies, pushed through measures such as mandatory sentencing and no-knock warrants turning half the country into criminals!
Again, you can't understand the meaning and you once again fail to grasp the connection because you are so busy playing the blame game...Bush, China, Europe, White Americans, the Tea Party, Rush, Beck, Palin, small business owners, the greedy middle class and now Nixon. lol Your overwhelming stupidity cancels out any hope of you EVER posting something intelligent for once. Don't give up though. You are a fun train wreck to watch!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#44294 Jul 25, 2012
The first of what will probably be
"many" lawsuits has been filed on the Movie shootings.Filing against the theater seems a little against the wrong one,to me.File against the perf.and/or/his family for not stopping ,or,knowing his condition,maybe.We will wait ans see.

For sure,one thing this Country needs is for everyone to be aware of family mental states and ones that need help.

We can only pray for all,be sure to pray for our leaders and this Country,as only GOD can help.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#44295 Jul 25, 2012
correction==ans--and.
frank

Oakland, CA

#44296 Jul 25, 2012
God I Hope for a Change wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit nail on the head Frank! I wrote a term paper on that a few years ago; as of 2006 the US had spent over a trillion on drug enforcement, however usage has gone up? Drasticly since 'prescribed Narcotics' But remember Carter and Clinton as well as our current President continue on?$500 per second is what it cost's American taxpayer's! It was 1973 Nixon declared 'his' war on drugs. Just Remember the Democrats have been just as active.
Agreed ...
Dana

Flatwoods, KY

#44297 Jul 25, 2012
TakeAmericaBack wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Republican,I find it so amusing only myself and my Democrat friend Frank have got a clue, carry on! They are judgeing me crazy as hell, Ha Ha Ha!
I think you and Frank are as amusing as you think you are. Weak minds always are.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#44298 Jul 25, 2012
The Aurora Batman Killer is a smart one, The hair dye was a clue, he is building an insanity defense.
frank

Oakland, CA

#44299 Jul 25, 2012
whitehair wrote:
The first of what will probably be
"many" lawsuits has been filed on the Movie shootings.Filing against the theater seems a little against the wrong one,to me.File against the perf.and/or/his family for not stopping ,or,knowing his condition,maybe.We will wait ans see.
For sure,one thing this Country needs is for everyone to be aware of family mental states and ones that need help.
We can only pray for all,be sure to pray for our leaders and this Country,as only GOD can help.
So if your GOD let the whole thing happen in the first place what makes you think he now can help - it's just a bit confusing don't you think?
frank

Oakland, CA

#44300 Jul 25, 2012
wth wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you can't understand the meaning and you once again fail to grasp the connection because you are so busy playing the blame game...Bush, China, Europe, White Americans, the Tea Party, Rush, Beck, Palin, small business owners, the greedy middle class and now Nixon. lol Your overwhelming stupidity cancels out any hope of you EVER posting something intelligent for once. Don't give up though. You are a fun train wreck to watch!
Maybe so, but just for your information I'm not a democrat and did not vote for Obama, I simply feel compelled to reply to the spectacularly stupid, ill-informed lies, innuendo and fantasy stories you rightwing morons keep dishing out - you troglodytes fool no one ...
We won

Nashville, TN

#44301 Jul 25, 2012
These people that think they built their own businesses by themselves are so dilusional. When it was proved that no one has ever built anything by themself it made them so mad that it makes us democrats laugh at them. It really is proof of their selfish egotistical pride and they will eventually understand that they don't really own anything as it belongs to all of us.

Share the wealth!!!!!!!!!!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#44302 Jul 25, 2012
We won wrote:
Bloomberg is right, obese people cannot help themselves when it comes to sugary drinks much like a heroine addict that has no control. Hopefully this will become federal law outlawing restaurant drinks over 16 oz. to help them out. Obesity is an illness just like having the flu and is not a choice and Obama knows this too!
Obama in 2012!!!!!!
******
The last I read, if they outlaw 16oz. drinks, that doesn't stop you from ordering a 12oz. and going back for a refill. Brilliant idea there ya think?

As for Obama knows.......that's hysterical. A photo op showed him lapping up a huge *Dairy Queen* size cone, while his daughter shared a *Slurpy* with a friend on their vacation.

And don't forget their Friday night Pizza parties at the White House for his LaRaza friends, etc.

Maybe he should call an *Executive Order* on his somewhat chunky wife?

LOL! My Bad!!!
God I Hope for a Change

Abingdon, VA

#44303 Jul 25, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you and Frank are as amusing as you think you are. Weak minds always are.
I dont argue at great lengths with people on my side as you appear dumb enough to do! Have you heard the phrase 'cant see the forrest for the trees', thats you!
Jay

Paris, TN

#44304 Jul 25, 2012
God I Hope for a Change wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit nail on the head Frank! I wrote a term paper on that a few years ago; as of 2006 the US had spent over a trillion on drug enforcement, however usage has gone up? Drasticly since 'prescribed Narcotics' But remember Carter and Clinton as well as our current President continue on?$500 per second is what it cost's American taxpayer's! It was 1973 Nixon declared 'his' war on drugs. Just Remember the Democrats have been just as active.
*******

So you say you did a term paper a few years ago. You must have been either in high school or college?

My question to you is, do you think the "war on drugs" is a failure? This is what I think I'm reading in your comment.
get real

Glasgow, KY

#44305 Jul 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
******
The last I read, if they outlaw 16oz. drinks, that doesn't stop you from ordering a 12oz. and going back for a refill. Brilliant idea there ya think?
Yet another "intelligent" example of the Einstein democrat supporters. lmao
wth

Glasgow, KY

#44306 Jul 25, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so, but just for your information I'm not a democrat and did not vote for Obama, I simply feel compelled to reply to the spectacularly stupid, ill-informed lies, innuendo and fantasy stories you rightwing morons keep dishing out - you troglodytes fool no one ...
Oh sure frank. I mean, your biased posts and many lies in no way ever lean toward Obama and his corrupt crew. None of us ever even considered that you are a democrat and Obama worshiper. What made you think we thought that? The content of every post you make on here? I'm pretty sure you have made your lie quota for the day. You can stop now.
curious

Glasgow, KY

#44307 Jul 25, 2012
Just throwing it out there to start a discussion I'm curious about...what opinions do you have on Obama signing a contract and being a member of the New Party (Progressives/Socialists)? Believe it or not? Facts? Does that make a difference in your voting decision?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is U of L so much better than UK...? (Dec '11) 2 hr Say What 64
Flowers Baking Company good or bad to work for? (Mar '11) 8 hr Sam 76
Jason Ellis 17 hr Brother LEO 5
the lies of cannabis prohibition 20 hr mr simpson 4
Bardstown Cable/Internet (Apr '13) 22 hr Aggravated 23
Fools in Ferguson Mo Wed Say What 5
Shop owners Tue Confused master s... 4
Bardstown Dating
Find my Match

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bardstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bardstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 pm PST

NBC Sports11:56PM
Colts put in extra time to prepare for McCoy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Washington Redskins vs. Indianapolis Colts: Breaking Down Washington's Game Plan
NFL 4:44 AM
Redskins players 'surprised' by RGIII's benching
Bleacher Report 7:19 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback