Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Well I am working at getting this place open & looking to seeing a lot of people come out. As I said before I don't want to compete with Keene's I just want a good store with what people want & if I don't have it I'll get it asap because Keene's has a problem ordering things you want personal experience took him almost a month to get somthing in for me. Anyway please keep the suggestions or ideas of what you want or would like to see in the store I really need this from everyone to help me get started & not just guns but gear & things like that. Thanks hope to see more posts on here soon
Jack B

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Ive never had any problems getting stuff from keenes. they actually have stuff thats hard to find elsewhere. I buy guns regularly, shop l-ville and lex, but 9 out 10 times keenes has better prices. Just drive by and look where the liscense plates are from, its all l-ville people going there
Buds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Buds in lexingtons is always cheaper... And they have more guns. Better service also compared to keenes...
Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

I don't know what to do I want to open this store then again I don't a lot of my friends & family are all for it & others aren't. I'm just trying to get people input on it & it seems to be going both ways on here I'll post more later after some more thought on the matter. Thanks to all that have taken time to post somthing
this guy

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Also I'd like to see a good selection of knives hunting and pocket Kershaw etc.
Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Ok well after some more thought I am opening a store soon there will be gunsmithing ccw classes & the classes will be cheaper than most peoples prices along with classes ranging from first time shooters to advanced. Still looking in too a few things but over all there will be a good selection of everything guns,knives,hunting tactical & camping, survival gear. Also coming soon we will be having alot of vids on YouTube that will cover alot from shooting hunting gun & gear reviews. So hopefully things will come together soon and looking fowrd to seeing everyone at the store. Location & more info will be posted soon thanks to everyone that has helped.
Uknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Owner wrote:
Yes lots of stuff based off what people want. So the saiga 12 will be in stock along with hunting camping & lots of other things. The store will be in the Woodlawn or bottland area
i hope you get better cameras then keenes theres suck.
Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Uknow wrote:
<quoted text>i hope you get better cameras then keenes theres suck.
. I thought about renting that building since they are moving it's up for lease
Uknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Owner wrote:
<quoted text>. I thought about renting that building since they are moving it's up for lease
are you sure its been broken in to a few times
Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Uknow wrote:
<quoted text>are you sure its been broken in to a few times
. I did think about it but I'm not goin to pay to rent that place when I have land & a place to put the store now. It would be cool to see that place stay a gun store or somthing like that it's been there like 40 or 44 years I think it would be a good turnkey store witch is basically what Patrick did when he opened it Just sayin
Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Ok after alot of work details of the location will be out soon but the store will hopefully be open around the end of September or mid October along with we are making a lot of YouTube vids all info will also be out on that soon. Any questions or coments leave on here I'll have the website up soon
Owner
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

this guy wrote:
Also I'd like to see a good selection of knives hunting and pocket Kershaw etc.
Looking in to the knife part of this I do want to have a good selection. I'm getting ready to place a order of knives from several different makes & models of hunting & edc & tactical knives & if your a kershaw fan I've got quiet a few to pick from.
nice
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

whare at
Owner
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

nice wrote:
whare at
I want to try & open it in the Woodlawn botland area still looking at a few places in town also looking at remodeling a older farm house in the Woodlawn area will be keeping this updated along with guns gear things like that. That I will carry in the store. The big thing is I always wanted my own shop & it is & will be a family run store if I can even get it the way I want & may stay a small store.
vids

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Where are these youtube vids?
open carry

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

I think this guy is full of shit. Iam all for another gun shop in Bardstown. But lets see how long have u been on your moms computer saying ur going to open one??? If ur real stop wasting time and do something. just saying
Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

open carry wrote:
I think this guy is full of shit. Iam all for another gun shop in Bardstown. But lets see how long have u been on your moms computer saying ur going to open one??? If ur real stop wasting time and do something. just saying
. First I'm not on my moms computer & I am working on getting it open I'm getting all the permits renovating doing alot of work & waiting to see how this election turns out because depending on that there may not be a store.
open carry

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Owner wrote:
<quoted text>. First I'm not on my moms computer & I am working on getting it open I'm getting all the permits renovating doing alot of work & waiting to see how this election turns out because depending on that there may not be a store.
It dont matter who wins the election. if this is you dream do it. you know what people won't ammo,mags,guns shotguns,ars,AKs,rifles,hand guns, small parts for guns. Some one who know s hoe to work on ars and know how they perform. Targets. LOW PRICES!!!!!!
Owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Haven't been on here for a while with any updates. I'm trying to get this place going ofcorse money is a factor slowing me down. But working on guns & teaching are somthing I love to do & want to get everything up & running. As I said before I don't want to compete with keens or anybody just want to truly do what I like. For those that support me & are donating there time thank you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Bardstown Forum right now

Search the Bardstown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Commietator 138,341
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 56 min redeemer 25,959
Bourbon City Bistro 1 hr Wondering 1
stacey hicks 2 hr JoeBloe 1
Ladies beware 3 hr Donna 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
Do you approve of Elaine Filiatreau as County C... (Feb '12) 3 hr bump 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••