Nelson County Gazette

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wonder

Florence, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2012
I clicked on Nelson County Gazette and it said site has been suspended.
Dana

Bardstown, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Wonder wrote:
I clicked on Nelson County Gazette and it said site has been suspended.
Yeah, supposedly it's an issue with the host company server.
I say BS to that - it's been down since Thursday.
Probably financial dispute.
Election Officer

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, supposedly it's an issue with the host company server.
I say BS to that - it's been down since Thursday.
Probably financial dispute.
Did you read the clue that was posted where the Gazette's website used to be?

"Something's not quite right here!"

Sorta' tells the whole story, in and of itself.

Did you read the "Lisa Tolliver" thread? Did you read the "Mark Hicks" thread? Like The Gazette, they were the two other prominent local names in the news media biz...with threads of interest, suddenly popping up.

The thing they're all known to have had in common?

They were all named as persons, somehow involved, in a political censorship "sting" operation that this election officer successfully pulled off.

Yup.

Jimmy was named as...someone...involved in a "Corn-Brained Cornbread Kain'tuckee Conspiracy to Censor the Hail Out of a Sworn State Election Officer".

It's all written up and attached to an Election Officer's Sheriff's Report that has been submitted...by Law...to the State of Kentucky...on this past election's night.

Embarrassingly, Official acknowledgement, and disclosure, by the State, is about to be formally known.

Since that report began its way thru the government pipeline...

Mark Hicks has been 'let go'...with speculation being that he was acting as a news leak...possibly in an attempt to break a State-wide News Media Blackout, on the story of a censored Election Officer.

Lisa Tolliver, somehow got a job with the State's notoriously corrupt Transportation Cabinet...conveniently getting her out of town.

Now.

You say 'The Gazette' has gone offline...maybe Jimmy fo' got to pay the bill.

Give you an even money bet that Jamie Sizemore, The Publisher of The Kentucky Standard and President of The Kentucky Press Association is...outta' town on an extended vacation!

...and, even if she's not. She ain't talkin'! Maybe you should just ask Senator Jimmy Higdon.

He knows. He knows! But he ain't talkin' neither!

'The Corn-Brained Cornbread Kain'tuckee Conspiracy'.

Read The Book. See The Movie.
Wonder

Florence, KY

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Jeez, I liked the Gazette to get the highlite news. I don't read the Standard and I will not listen to WBRD.
Don't know anything about a "Conspiracy", but, like everything else, "mist ist mist."
Brian

Bardstown, KY

#5 Jul 9, 2012
I checked today at work and it up and up to date. Just checked it now and it has the banner still up.
HoldOn

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2012
I tried to bring it up a while ago and a big red x popped up saying WHOA! Are you sure you want to go there? So I didn't. I always looked at their site, so I was skeptical about trying it again.I did enjoy the site though. Hope it gets fixed.
Why oh why

Bardstown, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2012
And now they do not publish the jail logs....I wonder why?? Something to hide, possibly?
FYI

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2012
I was just at the Gazette. I didnt get any messages at all..it is working fine.
wil

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Awsome sight
hunter

Bardstown, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2012
sight should be taken off he only reports what he thinks he wants. a good reporter should report everything no matter what. Well if you run ads with him your good
Lannie Lady

Bardstown, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2012
I think Mr. Brooks does a good job and I appreciate the jail logs...I miss them when they are not there. The Ky. Standard doesn't publish them any more. Also, makes me wonder if he sleeps at all because some of the items are written at 3:00 AM! I learn most of the recent happenings on the Gazette...before any place else.
hunter

Bardstown, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2012
Lannie Lady wrote:
I think Mr. Brooks does a good job and I appreciate the jail logs...I miss them when they are not there. The Ky. Standard doesn't publish them any more. Also, makes me wonder if he sleeps at all because some of the items are written at 3:00 AM! I learn most of the recent happenings on the Gazette...before any place else.
Jail logs you looking for family? well I can see that you can not see the quote for the day is ( when you stare at a lion in the mouth all you can see is the meal he had before you DUMB AS
really

Bardstown, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text> Jail logs you looking for family? well I can see that you can not see the quote for the day is ( when you stare at a lion in the mouth all you can see is the meal he had before you DUMB AS
that made no sense....
Me thinks

Bardstown, KY

#15 Aug 6, 2012
He stares at the Lion's ass
Patriot

Bardstown, KY

#16 Aug 6, 2012
hunter wrote:
sight should be taken off he only reports what he thinks he wants. a good reporter should report everything no matter what. Well if you run ads with him your good
Then start your own news site then and don't worry aout his.
the smitt

Bardstown, KY

#17 Aug 6, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
that made no sense....
If you dont understand you dont see outside box look he slective on what he writes. HE miss printed information on my family my uncle didnot go to jail he helped to solve a case. he does not get his facts right he copies the ky SLANDAR
Me thinks

Bardstown, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Then start your own news site then and don't worry aout his.
LMAO...2 in ur eye Orion
Ford guy

Duluth, GA

#19 Mar 29, 2013
What happend on Kennedy st in Bardstown on the 3/26/13
Watts BRAC SCANDAL

Leitchfield, KY

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Anyone talkin' about Nelson Co. Judge-Executive Dean Watts and a home builders/health dept. BRAC SCANDAL, yet on the streets of Bardstown?
nothing there

Bardstown, KY

#21 Mar 31, 2013
Nope, cause nothing happen and nothing will happen to Dean. He crushed you many times, and will continue to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexican restaurant 38 min devo 12
Best Asian food in town? (Mar '14) 1 hr just my opinion 12
Peter Trzop will be the next County Judge Execu... 5 hr FYI 96
old men dating teenage girls (Jan '13) 13 hr PrettyWitty 78
Nelson Co Police frequency Mon awareness 5
Sad and lonely Mon david lee roth 7
Places. To eat Mon Donna 1
Bardstown Dating
Find my Match

Bardstown Jobs