just wondering

Bardstown, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2010
plenty of space on blacktop behind Quality Inn so why would they want to park in the wet wet grass and tear up the yard?????

Since: Mar 10

Bardstown, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2010
I just drove by there 10 mintes ago and saw at least half of the local police force up there. I kept on driving. I also just found out you have to pay for each club. For as long as I can remember, once you paid for one, you got in to the rest for free. When did that change?
i think

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Nov 25, 2010
i think it changed last year
Jive Turkey

Bardstown, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2010
Big Black Cadillac was pretty awesome at Talbott Tavern
Maxine

Bardstown, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2010
I really like Big Black Cadillac, but Talbott tavern wasn't part of the Turkey kick..They did The Turkey Trot..
to bad for u

Bardstown, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2010
the whole thing sucked it started out years ago for charity looks like the bars got greedy to bad they had to ruin a good thing my splitting it up in to different events wont be back

Since: Mar 10

Bardstown, KY

#7 Nov 26, 2010
to bad for u wrote:
the whole thing sucked it started out years ago for charity looks like the bars got greedy to bad they had to ruin a good thing my splitting it up in to different events wont be back
I felt the same way. Now there's hardly any need for the vans b/c who wants to go to 7-8 different bars and pay a cover charge for every one of them. There will only be one or two bars with a good crowd b/c of this and Turkey Kick will pretty much fade away.
Bartender

Bardstown, KY

#8 Nov 26, 2010
I've bartended many turkey kicks, but I think this year will be my last. I don't think the procedes are going to charity anymore, or at least not much of it. And seems the crowd is getting ruder every year.
john

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2011
turkey kick proceeds are not going to any charity
from quality Inn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min harmonious 155,351
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min independent repub... 7,118
legalize cannabis now in ky! 57 min jax 9
Dean Watts hiring family and friends 2 hr challenge 1
Tim Hutchins being sued by Town and Country and... 2 hr challenge 1
Peter Trzop will be the next County Judge Execu... 2 hr black voter 52
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Big Stevie 81,660
Bardstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Bardstown Jobs

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bardstown News, Events & Info