grocery business dead in barbourville

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jun 21, 2012
 
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Many have... it's why we have a larger percentage of meth heads and thieves ... Your attitude is why so many of the folks that would love to live here, that are qualified and educated, have moved away leaving behind those that steal your stuff and sell meth to your kids... You are the Problem... Or at least a Very Good example of why our area is self destructing.... Your posts are great for showing why we have so few jobs and so few people Qualified to fill the ones we do have...
You are one of the Best example to use when the Wet Vote comes up in just over 2 years from now.... Keep up the good work...
If you don't like where you live move stop talking about it.There is jobs people just do not want to work.My company hires them they work a week then never show back up.You got to want to work.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jun 21, 2012
 
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like where you live move stop talking about it.There is jobs people just do not want to work.My company hires them they work a week then never show back up.You got to want to work.
You just do not understand why the people Left don't want to work do you... You tell people that don't like a place because people like you want them to live like a Monk to Leave (Those are the ones that Will Work) and then complain that the ones left won't work... You are Why all thats Left are the ones that won't Work... Well at least people that think like you... You just showed the World what the problem is here and you still don't understand the problem is You....
the truth

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jun 21, 2012
 
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like where you live move stop talking about it.There is jobs people just do not want to work.My company hires them they work a week then never show back up.You got to want to work.
I didn't know we had a pie taster factory in B-ville!
shopper

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

PRICER wrote:
<quoted text>A CAN OF GREEN BEANS AT IGA IS 1.69 CENTS. THAT'S THE HIGHEST DAMN RIP OFF PLACE I EVER SEEN! MUST BE RICH TO SHOP THERE!
go to superdollar can get libys can goods at $.29 each today as long you buy in lots of 10. can get sausge at $1.29 lb roll at iga. if you want bargins you all got to learn how to spot them.
wow

Unicoi, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

wow
Save A Lot

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jun 22, 2012
 
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>then why didn't you shower and put on deorant before going there.I like all the cashiers there.you must be jealious of her.
Oh yeah I'm jealous of a fat, nasty bitch! Right. You must be her because that seems to be the only reason you'd claim someone was jealous of that piece of trash! As for showering and wearing deodorant, unlike most of the shoppers who go there, I bathe daily and groom myself the way people should if they want to take a little notice of their appearance instead of rolling out of bed and going out in whatever looks the cleanest and has the least stains! Shampoo does wonders for those greasy strands you may call hair and soap gets rid of those dirty spots and that godawful stench of sweat and shit you're probably used to with yourself.
Teddy

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jun 23, 2012
 
Rusty wrote:
Hell everybody is going to the big city of Corbin to buy beer and groceries and they deserve it because the people of barbourville was 2 stupid 2 vote the town wet.
Talking about Stupid these ediots that Voted it down do have a brain .
shedevil

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jun 24, 2012
 
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know we had a pie taster factory in B-ville!
If anyone worked at a pie factory it would be you.oh forgot you to lazy to work.
shedevil

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Save A Lot wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah I'm jealous of a fat, nasty bitch! Right. You must be her because that seems to be the only reason you'd claim someone was jealous of that piece of trash! As for showering and wearing deodorant, unlike most of the shoppers who go there, I bathe daily and groom myself the way people should if they want to take a little notice of their appearance instead of rolling out of bed and going out in whatever looks the cleanest and has the least stains! Shampoo does wonders for those greasy strands you may call hair and soap gets rid of those dirty spots and that godawful stench of sweat and shit you're probably used to with yourself.
I got news for you wench i shower before and after.what she take your man.
shedevil

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jun 24, 2012
 
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
go to superdollar can get libys can goods at $.29 each today as long you buy in lots of 10. can get sausge at $1.29 lb roll at iga. if you want bargins you all got to learn how to spot them.
Did you ever consider you're using what you save in gas driving back and forth to try save a dime.
shopper

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jun 24, 2012
 
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever consider you're using what you save in gas driving back and forth to try save a dime.
i save more than a dime. how much gas does it cost to drive from barbourville to corbin? i live in barbourville dummy.
LBR

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jun 25, 2012
 
Quantummist wrote:
Opps...
"We don't Care"... Is why 1 out of 10,000 Union Graduates Stay in Town...
I agree and to be honest I'm only going to Union because it was close, I would have benefitted more from EKU

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jun 25, 2012
 
LBR wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and to be honest I'm only going to Union because it was close, I would have benefitted more from EKU
You may have, it all depends on what your long term goals are as to which course of study will benefit you in your future career... But I do have a Question ... Ask your fellow students a question for me.. When completing your time at Union will you seek a local position of leave the area to seek a career in another area of the state or country?... And Why?..

I would find it very interesting to hear the responses...

Also.. Just as a side... Do they still have a Physics course at Union.. I know when I was a Kid I met some students that were making and launching rockets for Applied Physics course and the Prof let me sit in on classes when I wasn't in grade school.. I credit that Prof and those students as giving me my interest in the sciences that have served me well in my passed career...
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jun 27, 2012
 
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
i save more than a dime. how much gas does it cost to drive from barbourville to corbin? i live in barbourville dummy.
i thought you meant you was driving to corbin and going to different stores sorry.gezz don't get your pantys in your crack.
hoho

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jun 27, 2012
 
Shedevil's odor is what drove all the customers away in the big city of barbourville, lmfao. i perfer corbin or bell county. I don't spend money in the big city of Barbourville it's joke. Bunch of Crooks.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
i save more than a dime. how much gas does it cost to drive from barbourville to corbin? i live in barbourville dummy.


Depends on you vehicle ... at 3.50 or so a gal it's 16 miles... In my van at 30mpg, with a couple of miles of running around once I get there it's about 4 bucks... Because of the selection and costs of goods I would say I generally save a bunch more than I spend in gas...

Now if it is for building materials I can save a Huge amount as stuff for building is so much lower than at Lowes or other building suppliers than in Barbourville....
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jun 27, 2012
 
kmart is higher than walmart here and their bathrooms are nasty as hell and the store stinks.walmart suppercenter is higher than walmart here.

“Insensitive Beast”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Aug 8, 2012
 
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>both iga and savalot are owned by the same company so they could care less which one you choose to go to.
I don't necessarily believe this.

“Insensitive Beast”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Aug 8, 2012
 
shedevil wrote:
kmart is higher than walmart here and their bathrooms are nasty as hell and the store stinks.walmart suppercenter is higher than walmart here.
Shedevil, I believe You're higher than anyone here..:)

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Aug 8, 2012
 
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't necessarily believe this.
It's FoodLand instead of IGA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min conservative crapola 138,631
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 34 min speedo 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 36 min Anne52 81,207
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Yiago 122,695
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 1 hr Yabba Dabba Doo 1
Anti-NRA Protesters 2 hr guss 9
burgerking and walmart 4 hr gator catcher 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••