thieves on rt 6 stealing atv's

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

victim

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2010
anyone know any info on who is stealing atv's on rt 6? would love to know!!!
Cant really say

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2010
victim wrote:
anyone know any info on who is stealing atv's on rt 6? would love to know!!!
I can't really say who is stealing them, but I know both of my kids atvs were stolen and taken to Cornetts pretty fast and sold pretty fast after they were brought there. So, check there.Aslo, the police did nothing about it.
bigstink

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2010
write down the serial numbers to your atv's and take them to local pawn shops to be put on record that noone is to purchase these if they are attempting to be sold to them. Have them confenscate the atv and take a picture of the person who was trying to sell it to them. its as easy as that. Otherwise good luck

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2010
local pawn shops are the best place to look but more than likely if a pawn shop has bought it thayve probly parted it out you alot of the local pawn shops are good for doning that saling the parts at fle markets and to other ppl and to other 4 wheeler shops and on ebay youll be supried how much stoln stuff from around her ends up on ebay from 4 wheeler game systems to car parts and junck yars are doing the same thing thier all so taking some of the parts to car show and 4 wheeler raellys here and in tn and ohio

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2010
thier are alot of local drug dealer that are trading pills for game and gaming systems and sealing tham on ebay along with other stolen stuff its easy for the law to find out hows doing it some are even taking it to the flemarkets just like the bootleg movies cds and other stuff youll be suprized hopw many drug dealer are all so doing this to
curious George

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2010
has anymore been stolen on 6
livin on rt 6

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2010
Route 6, like a lot of neighborhoods these days, is full of pillheads who will rob you blind for the next dollar for the next fix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We need Mike Warren 18 min MLW03599-032 23
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 30 min BOXERS_not_BRIEFS 6
Is Mike Warren the man for Judge Ex? 1 hr SQUAREft 21
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 2 hr Jack 3
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 2 hr Hick 10
s.e.k.r.i. 2 hr Needle eye 4
who will you vote for as jailer 3 hr I Vote every Time 53
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 7 hr Hello 3
who got arrested at bville walmart? 22 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating