jojo

Hamlin, WV

#1636 Jul 21, 2012
Give Obama 4 more years to have a chance to make real change.
5 posts removed
GOP

Chapmanville, WV

#1642 Dec 9, 2012
anyone's opinion is good
1 post removed
WV Voter

Harpers Ferry, WV

#1644 Dec 11, 2012
jojo wrote:
Give Obama 4 more years to have a chance to make real change.
Not to mention that there was no real choice; all there was to vote for on the other side was the least bad candidate from the original seven clowns.
1 post removed
Harry

Princeton, WV

#1646 Dec 11, 2012
Rahall
1 post removed

Since: Dec 12

Chapmanville, WV

#1648 Dec 11, 2012
george wrote:
<quoted text>Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.
i teelled,,,,,u onct,,,,,,it were green,,,,,like a damn frog,,,,,now gives it,,,,,,,,too me%
1 post removed

Chapmanville, WV

#1650 Dec 11, 2012
george wrote:
<quoted text>Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.
it were green,,,,,had some perezidints pitchurs,,,,,,,on it,,,,,,an some numbers,,,,,,,,,
Paint

Angier, NC

#1651 Dec 11, 2012
Lolol .......... lol ...
1 post removed

Chapmanville, WV

#1653 Dec 11, 2012
george wrote:
u sayin at rong....

Found large,,,,,,,sum of money,,,,,,,,, in Kenover area,,,,,,if u you can proply,,,,,,,,, describe it,,,,,,, we can make rangmints,,,,,,to giv it bakc,,,,,,

if'n u caint speek rite, i gonna put u in a COMMA...LOLolololoLOLOLOLOLolo lol

sined
redneckerson
Concerned

Harpers Ferry, WV

#1654 Dec 11, 2012
george wrote:
We got the point the first million times you posted that.
1 post removed
?

Daniels, WV

#1656 Dec 12, 2012
?

Location hidden

#1657 Dec 12, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Rahall is against coal. We need him out of there.
he's not the only one against coal. don't get me wrong, my grandaddy and all his friends worked in the mines in layland, and it was a good living; until they started dying from black lung. i understand wv is defined by king coal, but u can't live in the past. renewables, fracking, natural gas is going to be the norm in the very near future, and i'm sure wv has those resources just waiting to be tapped into. no one likes change, but when it is inevitable, you have to move on. everyone knows that republicans are for big coal, because it is big money for them. but when u see these mine disasters, and the impact on the environment, nobody loses but the community and the families. i love wv and always will, and coal will always have it's place, but to be naive enough to not see how this industry has declined, how many mines have closed, then you still have the blinders on.
Tamar

AOL

#1658 Dec 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]?[/QUOTE]
Rahall
Massala

AOL

#1659 Dec 12, 2012
stonypoint wrote:
<quoted text> i understand wv is defined by king coal, but u can't live in the past. renewables, fracking, natural gas is going to be the norm in the very near future, and i'm sure wv has those resources just waiting to be tapped into.
Exactly. People need to wake up. Obama is not killing coal. The EPA is not killing coal. Rahall is not killing coal. Natural gas--good of American competition--is killing coal. Just look at the availability and prices of natural gas. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on. You can't wing the war unless you can identify the enemy.
dcba

Hamlin, WV

#1660 Dec 13, 2012
Please stop posting on political posts. Sick of seeing them.

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#1661 Dec 13, 2012
Massala wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. People need to wake up. Obama is not killing coal. The EPA is not killing coal. Rahall is not killing coal. Natural gas--good of American competition--is killing coal. Just look at the availability and prices of natural gas. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on. You can't wing the war unless you can identify the enemy.
Do You Not Watch TV ?
Is Your Head In The Sand ?
MrGop

Princeton, WV

#1662 Dec 13, 2012
May god save the rich and greedy.
1 post removed
CurvingFork

AOL

#1664 Dec 13, 2012
Adm Lite Bulb 6 E Main wrote:
<quoted text>
Do You Not Watch TV ?
Is Your Head In The Sand ?
TV is not really the best way to become informed. Proof of that can be seen right in this forum
Littered

Harpers Ferry, WV

#1665 Dec 13, 2012
Red Runt wrote:
<quoted text>
u sayin at rong....
Found large,,,,,,,sum of money,,,,,,,,, in Kenover area,,,,,,if u you can proply,,,,,,,,, describe it,,,,,,, we can make rangmints,,,,,,to giv it bakc,,,,,,
if'n u caint speek rite, i gonna put u in a COMMA...LOLolololoLOLOLOLOLolo lol
sined
redneckerson
Ooooookay.
Futurist

AOL

#1666 Dec 14, 2012
stonypoint wrote:
<quoted text>... u can't live in the past. renewables, fracking, natural gas is going to be the norm in the very near future, and i'm sure wv has those resources just waiting to be tapped into.
And that's all she wrote. We have to face up to reality or be consigned to the trashbin of history
Bluefielder

AOL

#1667 Dec 25, 2012
InReality wrote:
<quoted text> Do yourself a favor. Do some research on John Boehner (R-OH), that is if you know how to research. Find out what he says him and the republicans will do to fix social security if they get control back this election. Hint: They want to raise the retirement age to 70. How many miners do you know that are able to work until age 70?
i think i can hardly make to 50. forget about 60 o 65, and now 70?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barboursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know where The Rock is? 8 hr Julie 2
barboursville middle school 16 hr doubter 5
midland wrestling (Feb '14) 17 hr south gonna rise 13
Delivery guy at Gino's 18 hr no sale 4
East of Chicago Pizza 18 hr sammich 1
"Small government Conservative" Kelli Sobonya h... Wed The Last Warrior ... 27
Eli Canterbury (Jul '12) Oct 28 Johnny 5
Barboursville Dating
Find my Match

Barboursville People Search