Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#153560 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not e-mail me again. I do not know you nor do I wish to.
Ad homoan attack when reason fails.

Smirk.

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#153561 Aug 7, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage is like chemical weapons; new policy brings new problems.
I thought it was more like a big bag of cotton balls.

Undeniably useful to some whilst others are not interested yet no harm can be attributed to it's being.

LOL!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

#153562 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not e-mail me again. I do not know you nor do I wish to.
I don't get it. Why wouldn't you want to be friends with a
smirking narcissistic "hermaphrodite" from Reseda CA ("KiMare"/"Dem "/"Banks")with three nipples who claims she/he carries around a note from a psychiatrist confirming that she's allowed to be out in public unsupervised.
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#153563 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be a slow day at waffle factory. That would explain why you keep wasting everyone's time with your public masturbation exhibitions.
First semantics, now it's how many angels can stand on the head of a pin -- in a moment you'll be asking us to guess the weight of lint in your belly button.
Here's the crux: the Bible is a book of rules and one of those rules is fudge-packing is a no-no -- at least between two guys.
Now that's simple. And I suppose if there was a rule that said same-sex fudge-packing is allowed it would be simple too, but guess what, fella? No one has found one in the Bible yet.
But keep looking.
Keep twisting and turning the words, if it makes you feel better. Just don't be surprised when you're told that's exactly why we don't want you people around our kids -- we don't want you filling their heads with your penis-worshiping blasphemy. We think people who twist the words of the Bible in order to feel good about sucking another man's dick are better left alone.
At least that's how we see it, son.
How you see it is from the translated editions, gnat brains. If you look at the original texts there are portions that all these frequently referenced modern translations conveniently overlook. These behaviors are prohibited in a woman's bed. It would appear that anywhere else is fair game. A woman's bed is sacred and is to be occupied only by that woman, and under certain circumstances, her husband. If people are going to use rules generated thousands of years ago, they ought to be decent enough to stop twisting them for their own petty prejudices.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#153564 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly -- Christianity and homosexuality are diametrically opposed to each other.
The Bible considered it an "ABOMINATION AGAINST GOD" and says so in 100 different ways so there can be no equivocation on the point. Murderers and rapists are forgiven in the Bible -- but never homosexuals!
You can be either a Christian or a homosexual -- but not both!
Well, it's clear the Romans had the right idea, just too few lions.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153565 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Are you that lonely in that you have to resort to e-mailing other posters in an anonymous format such as this?

I mean really???
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#153566 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
I'm sorry, when someone tells you not to send them e-mails, that isn't an attack. You must get a lot of rejection and still haven't learned to deal with it. You may consider that an ad hominem attack if you wish.

Santa Monica, CA

#153567 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not married to a woman -- at least in the eyes of 30 different states where marriage is defined as a union of a man and a woman.
And Obama is on his way out so they'll be no more endorsements of what you're doing from the White House.
And I'd ask you to see beyond your nose on the matter but that's like asking a leopard to change her spots.
It's not a good idea to have little girls growing up to be like you and Chaz Bono and I know that's a heartless thing to say, but it must be said -- and prevented from happening by all means necessary.
A kid would be better off shot in the gut and left twitching to bleed to death than to grow up to be like you. I know that's a heartless thing to say, but it must be said -- and prevented from happening by all means necessary.
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#153568 Aug 7, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage is like chemical weapons; new policy brings new problems.
Yehaaa! More bumper stickers from Brian. I bet they're selling almost as well as Gary Lloyd's books.

Santa Monica, CA

#153569 Aug 7, 2012
And still, not one good argument against gay marriage!

Location hidden

#153570 Aug 7, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
For those unwilling to open their eyes, the most accurate direct translations for 18:22 and 20:11 are written below.
"And with a male thou shalt not lie down in a woman's bed; it is an abomination."
"And a man who will lie down with a male in a woman’s bed, both of them have made an abomination; dying they will be put to death, their blood is on them."
One might think that the devout Christian might consider the Decalogue's significance when using a bastardization of the original Biblical text's meaning. Especially number 9.
Clearly the Bible is being used as an instrument of hate by those that take these poor transcriptions literally and use them to condemn or otherwise look down upon homosexuals.
And how do the Jews interrupt those verses?

Do you really believe Bible scholars missed that all these years? I don't think you do. Yet you post them as if thousands of years and thousands of intelligent scholars have deceived out of hate.

Why would you need to do that if your cause is true?

All your gay twirl does is expose your lack of character.

Shame.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#153571 Aug 7, 2012
Hey Pam Jordan wrote:
I know it's tempting but please take my advices and ignore "Ronald". PLEASE?
Hey Pam Jordan.

Is your fear of eternal damnation rather than any fear you have of Ronald? Be truthful now. You are among friends, and you are anonymous here. No one but God can search out the secret places of your heart. According to the instruction book:

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)

" I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings." (Jeremiah 17:10)

Ronald

Location hidden

#153572 Aug 7, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
smirking narcissistic "hermaphrodite" from Reseda CA ("KiMare"/"Dem "/"Banks")with three nipples who claims she/he carries around a note from a psychiatrist confirming that she's allowed to be out in public unsupervised.
You sound a little angry tonight, ELH. Is that because I exposed your gay twirl about 'our' children, which then undermines your gay gay 'marriage'.

I'm sorry.

Santa Monica, CA

#153573 Aug 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Pam Jordan.
Actually, it is generally agreed that the Book of Leviticus was written by Moses. Regardless, the writer was merely expressing historical truth. According to the historical record:
"This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;" (Genesis 5:1)
"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created." (Genesis 5:2)
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7)
"And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." (Genesis 2:18)
"And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;" (Genesis 2:21)
"And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man." (Genesis 2:22)
"And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." (Genesis 2:23)
Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man.
We can excuse the ignorance of Bronze Age wanderers. What's the reason for your ignorance?
Ronald wrote:
"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." (Genesis 2:24)
Ronald
That's not history, that's myth.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153574 Aug 7, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who or what he is but when a stranger reaches out for attention like a drunk bum tugging on my elbow for "food" money I tend to kick it to the curb.

Three nipples? Really???

Something tells me the split tailed thing that gave him birth must have been sampling the drug counter in her pregnancy.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#153575 Aug 7, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A kid would be better off shot in the gut and left twitching to bleed to death than to grow up to be like you. I know that's a heartless thing to say, but it must be said -- and prevented from happening by all means necessary.
Once again the racist child molesters tell us about his wishes for children.......

Location hidden

#153576 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that lonely in that you have to resort to e-mailing other posters in an anonymous format such as this?
I mean really???
I put false accusations in the same category as denial and blonde stupidity.

I simply helped you not add to those defects by being a liar too.

Smile.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153577 Aug 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pam Jordan.
Is your fear of eternal damnation rather than any fear you have of Ronald? Be truthful now. You are among friends, and you are anonymous here. No one but God can search out the secret places of your heart. According to the instruction book:
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)
" I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings." (Jeremiah 17:10)
Ronald
I am God.

And I'm not too happy.

One reason is my Pam Jordan suit is creeping up on me in all the wrong places and added to that are poorly fitted Bible thumpers like yourself who think they can speak in my absence. In fact I don't believe I ever saw the application or resume from you when I opened up the position for a right hand man.

Go back and talk to Personnel and see what they can do for you but until then I may call my lawyers to complain of copyright infringement or any other breaches you may have crossed here.

Good day to you sir.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153578 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I put false accusations in the same category as denial and blonde stupidity.
I simply helped you not add to those defects by being a liar too.
Smile.
Sir, I have your e-mails in my box if that's what you are referring to. They may prove to be a violation of the TOS for this type of forum I'm not sure. I would simply stop sending them given they weren't solicited by me nor are they welcome.

But please do clarify one aspect.....do you really have three nipples?

And if so....I hope one isn't under your armpit. Criminy.....you could apply for a handicap license plate and get it EASILY by only wearing a tank top to the DMV.
Winston Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#153579 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do the Jews interrupt those verses?
I would assume most Jews aren't rude enough to interupt those verses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Me O My O 7,969
mayor manuel lozano sued peraonally for $10,000 10 hr West Covina 1
Did You Know Monica Garcia was a Consultant 20 hr BP Resident 2
Napolitano is an Idiot Endorsing a Thief Chacon 21 hr Unbelieveable 1
The BP Council Race will be without any support... 21 hr It is Over 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed do it here 16,011
Suspect in fatal car chase to be arraigned (Jul '10) Wed Curious 21

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 02 at 9:09AM PDT

Baldwin Park News Video

Baldwin Park Dating
Find my Match

Baldwin Park Jobs

Baldwin Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baldwin Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baldwin Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]