Mother says missing Baldwin girl, 15, back home safe

Full story: Newsday

Kimberly Melendez, the Baldwin teenager reported missing by her family, returned to her home safely and soundly early yesterday morning, to the relief of her mother.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dave

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

im so happy that shes home
Officer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

I can't tell you the whoopin I'd put on any of my 3 children if they ever even TRIED to pull a stunt like this. In my experience this girl's been pulling stunts like this for a while but only this time she stayed away for a longer period of time.

Parents, it's time to step up to the plate here and nip these kinds of actions in the bud AS SOON AS THEY BEGIN TO OCCUR. Like I said, I'm sure this girl's been pushing the envelope for a while.

P.S. The solution is not a new cell phone, iPod or a new car.
D OH BAMA

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

She'll be busting out a taxpayer baby come next September, just in time for the new school year.
Sweet C

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

Officer wrote:
I can't tell you the whoopin I'd put on any of my 3 children if they ever even TRIED to pull a stunt like this. In my experience this girl's been pulling stunts like this for a while but only this time she stayed away for a longer period of time.
Parents, it's time to step up to the plate here and nip these kinds of actions in the bud AS SOON AS THEY BEGIN TO OCCUR. Like I said, I'm sure this girl's been pushing the envelope for a while.
P.S. The solution is not a new cell phone, iPod or a new car.
AMEN to that!
Ashamed on LI

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

You do not know the severe beating I would have given her had she been my child.

Then I would disown her and dump her on the streets of Freeport at night.

If she thinks she is so grown she can get the fudge out.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

So Kimberly pulls a Tawana, and goes out crakho'in for the night,and the mother is relieved? When parents let their kids do this, they are just asking for trouble, and trouble they will get.
Kim

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

wow i never knew people would put me on the internet!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

I AM HAPPY SHE IS HOME SAFE BUT I WOULD HAVE TO CHARGE THE OTHER PARENTS WITH SOMETHING ARE THEY REALLY KIDDING THEY DIDNT KNOW THIS GIRL WAS A RUNAWAY BOTH FAMILIES NEED TO HAVE CPS COME AND CHECK OUT THE FAMILY LIFE STYLES. IF SHE WAS MY DAUGHTER OH WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE
Holy Bat Guano

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

I'm still waiting for a 50 year old Baldwin man to go missing. Alec.
Amazing

Merrifield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Since her mother won't teach her consequences for her actions, make HER do community time until she pays back EVERY PENNY it cost wasted on this brainless kid.
Frank

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Baldwin's become yet another welfare community of Long Island.
Boob Job

Holtsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Thanks for wasting the taxpayers money you crackhead.
NYC

Plainsboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Bravo on your parenting skills there Jeaqueline.

How long till the welfare baby shows up?

Or will I have to read her sob story in 2 years when her kid ODs?
Veronica From Uniondale

Great Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Judged:

All of you need to shut up. Leave her the hell alone. he don't need nobody making her life more difficult. Maybe she ran away for a reason. She's probabaly going through alot of shit right now. Back the hell off...

Luv Ya Kimberly Melendez
DWW

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Judged:

"She was actually at a friend's house in Freeport," said her mother. "I'm very happy. Everything else I will take care of later on. She's fine, she's safe and she's home. I'm just happy about that."

I heard her mother say on the news she was still walking bow-legged from being plowed by her boyfriend in Freeport... Good parents she has there, must be some role model... the SL√úT
NYC

Plainsboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Judged:

Veronica From Uniondale wrote:
All of you need to shut up. Leave her the hell alone. he don't need nobody making her life more difficult. Maybe she ran away for a reason. She's probabaly going through alot of **** right now. Back the hell off...
Luv Ya Kimberly Melendez
Yeah I'm sure she ran away and cost taxpayers good money for a good reason.

What, did mommy say no new ipod this xmas?
Did mommy say she didn't like her new boyfriend?Did mommy yell at her for failing her classes?
Pikepole5

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Arriving home at 3:00 AM ? From a friends' house ? What kind of a FRIEND would allow a FRIEND to walk home at that time of the morning, and you believe that story ?
Wayne

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

dave wrote:
im so happy that shes home
agree!!
Patrick

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

Pikepole5 wrote:
Arriving home at 3:00 AM ? From a friends' house ? What kind of a FRIEND would allow a FRIEND to walk home at that time of the morning, and you believe that story ?
When's her due date?

“I am Man's Son”

Since: Nov 08

Death Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

Judged:

F your couch nukka wrote:
I bet the guy in Freeport shot so much jizz into her mouth that it looked like her teeth were melting.
I'm sure she got a good gang banging at the trusty old firehouse ala Ariana Jolie.

From the moment this story broke I knew she was whoring the streets... I'm only surprised she wasn't found on craigslist with a price tag for happy endings.

Your mother should be slapped and you should be thrown in jail for a month.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baldwin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baldwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••