Donna Deegan

E-mail Donna View Articles Donna is a Jacksonville native. She was raised on Jacksonville's Southside and graduated from Bishop Kenny High School. Full Story
Noteworthy

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Nov 3, 2007
See Solly...a whole station full of criminals!! LOL

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#29 Nov 3, 2007
Solly wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the kids go, they are innocent and it is wrong for you to say she doesn't care about them.
Please show me where I said she didn't care about them?
Solly

United States

#30 Nov 3, 2007
BSJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has their opinions. You are the one that kept brining up their innocent children and now they are a non-issue.
I am not referring to their kids. I am referring to that they both don't list having a total of 5 kids between them.

Their private lives are the non-issue. I bet you read supermarket tabloids in your spare time, don't you?
Solly

United States

#31 Nov 3, 2007
Islander native wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me where I said she didn't care about them?
quote:
"If she didn't think about the kids when she was breaking her vows, why do you expect others to care?"

misinterpretation on my part that her not thinking about them was the same as not caring. Apologies!
Solly

United States

#32 Nov 3, 2007
Noteworthy wrote:
I'm sorry to burst your bubble solly, but they are all criminals..according to florida statues 798.01 Living in open adultery.--Whoever lives in an open state of adultery shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. Where either of the parties tiving in an open state of adultery is married, both parties so living shall be deemed to be guilty of the offense provided for in this section....therefore they are criminals as well
Um, excuse me, but they have not been charged or convicted of that crime.

Report them to the state attorney...lol!
Mark

Jacksonville, FL

#33 Nov 3, 2007
appears on your post wrote:
Copied from another thread:
gossipmonger
01-31-2006, 10:51 PM
To set the record straight as best I can on the Tim, Donna, Dan trio:
It was Donna and Tim who had the trist while Donna and Dan were still married. Tim and Donna hooked up while training for the Jax River Run several years ago. Reports have it that it was Dan who busted Tim and Donna in a car in the Hicken driveway after a "run." Mr. Deagan is reported to be Donna's FOURTH spouse. Tim's exwife relocated and took their kids to either Texas or California. Tim diligently pays his child-support, but shows no real interest in any extended visitation with his kids. Dan, according to off the record reports, has informed Tim, that while his and Donna's kids are under his supervision, Tim is not to apply any forceful form of discipline, or Dan will tell all.
Tim and Donna were married in secret. Later they had a more public ceremony. Their union was not publicized by First Coast News. It took longer for the station to publicly acknowledge them as husband and wife than it did to report that a weekend anchor had been arrested for soliciting homosexual sex from an undercover police officer in a public park! It wasn't until recently that the FCN website acknowledged the fact that they were married.
Recently, a very attractive young female meteorologist left First Coast News after a very brief stay. Her public reason for leaving was that she wasn't "feeling the love" from Jacksonville. Strong rumor has it that she might have been feeling a little too much love from (or suggestions thereof) from Tim, and that Donna, who can do no wrong in the myopic eyes of Jacksonville's TV viewing public, might have had a lot to do with said female meteorologist's resignation.:eek:
You have this exactly correct, you must be on the inside as I am. Seems Donna who makes her living by airing everybody elses dirty laundry got a free pass on this. Dan appears to be the good guy in this and is better off for it.
sarah

United States

#34 Nov 3, 2007
wow this is my first time on a message board and i thought my high school is bad what a bunch of a-holes some people need to get a life
News Watcher

Marietta, GA

#35 Nov 4, 2007
appears on your post wrote:
Copied from another thread:
gossipmonger
01-31-2006, 10:51 PM
To set the record straight as best I can on the Tim, Donna, Dan trio:
It was Donna and Tim who had the trist while Donna and Dan were still married. Tim and Donna hooked up while training for the Jax River Run several years ago. Reports have it that it was Dan who busted Tim and Donna in a car in the Hicken driveway after a "run." Mr. Deagan is reported to be Donna's FOURTH spouse. Tim's exwife relocated and took their kids to either Texas or California. Tim diligently pays his child-support, but shows no real interest in any extended visitation with his kids. Dan, according to off the record reports, has informed Tim, that while his and Donna's kids are under his supervision, Tim is not to apply any forceful form of discipline, or Dan will tell all.
Tim and Donna were married in secret. Later they had a more public ceremony. Their union was not publicized by First Coast News. It took longer for the station to publicly acknowledge them as husband and wife than it did to report that a weekend anchor had been arrested for soliciting homosexual sex from an undercover police officer in a public park! It wasn't until recently that the FCN website acknowledged the fact that they were married.
Recently, a very attractive young female meteorologist left First Coast News after a very brief stay. Her public reason for leaving was that she wasn't "feeling the love" from Jacksonville. Strong rumor has it that she might have been feeling a little too much love from (or suggestions thereof) from Tim, and that Donna, who can do no wrong in the myopic eyes of Jacksonville's TV viewing public, might have had a lot to do with said female meteorologist's resignation.:eek:
This is also the story I've heard from a current 'behind the scenes' employee of FCN...except for the last paragraph, which I hadn't heard before. Was the "attractive female meterologist" mentioned Julie Watkins? If so, I can understand Tim Deegan's interest...
News Watcher

Marietta, GA

#36 Nov 4, 2007
Kayla Snow wrote:
i just noticed Donna changed her name from Hicken to Deegan. Is this a recent marriage?
No, and based on the circumstatnces, it's about time she changed it. It was painful watching Dan have to share the news desk with that tart while she continued to carry his name.....
Sher

Orange Park, FL

#37 Nov 7, 2007
Wow, wow!!! My goodness I should stop watching soaps and pay more attention to my favorite news station. All this happening. I just caught her name change tonight, I didn't even now they were married. I always thought Dan was the husband, well he was. Anyways, wish them the best but I guess they don't need it, if they been married for over 5 years.
Long time viewer

United States

#38 Nov 14, 2007
I have made several trips to Jacksonville recently after having left the coast several years ago. This week I noticed Donna's name had changed. To think, I used to have a crush on Tim because he seemed so wholesome. Guess appearances can be deceiving.....although Tim does look a little weathered now.

Really, I'm surprised that the three of them have been able to work together. Workplace romances can be hard on careers (which is one reason I am no longer living on the coast). Thinking of moving back though since time does have a way of erasing old hurts.

I wish them all the best, especially the children.

“"Mind Over Matter"”

Since: Nov 07

J'ville

#40 Nov 18, 2007
Actually Dan caught Tim and Donna in the back of Channel 12's van on location, opened the door and oops. Jeannie and Donna are not very chummy either, she didn't get an invite to Jeannie's wedding but most of the station did. She only has kept her job because she's a home town girl. Let's just say this comes from inside the station.
Mary

Jacksonville, FL

#41 Nov 26, 2007
I was suprised to see the name Donna Deegan,I had no idea they we're married.I knew Dan and Donna were divorced a friend told me they divorced because Dan found out Donna had Breast Cancer as though he just abandoned the marrage.Of course me not knowing about the extramarital affair between Donna and Tim I thought Dan was just an uncaring person to want a divorce because your spouse has a breast removed.Wow the things we learn.I wish them all well,but it must be hard the three of them working together,its nice seeing they can put any differences between them aside while ast work
Mary

Jacksonville, FL

#42 Nov 26, 2007
FCN Insider wrote:
Ken Amaro poops inside Tupperware bowls. He brings the "poop concoction" to work and Tim Deegan EATS it!! Donna is trying to get him to stop but he's hooked on it!!
Man your sick!!!I can't imagine why you'd even post that
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#44 Nov 28, 2007
I still would like to know if the alleged Tim Deegan advances were responsible for getting Julie Watkins canned...if so, we need to send him packing and beg Julie to come back.....

anybody out there heard?...
Cindy

AOL

#45 Dec 3, 2007
If any of you had bothered to read Donna's book, you would know that she and Tim have been married 5 years. They kept the wedding private for personal reasons and all of the cruel statements being made here are rumors. I am used to seeing this type of hateful behavior on many message boards, but am appalled to see it here. Do you not realize that your remarks are hurting ppl. There are children involved and new spouses, etc. Everyone has moved on and it is no one's business how Donna and Tim got together. I am fairly certain that Dan was Donna's first husband, as it was widely advertised at the time. Donna and Dan were both young and working together on channel 12. Stop this nonsense, this message board is for love and positive thinking. It is about ppl caring for each other and a woman who is battling cancer and still trying to help others with the foundation she started. "He who has not sinned throw the first stone" otherwise SHUT UP. You are only showing your ignorance. Get a life!

“Don't preach to me!!”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#46 Dec 3, 2007
They are TV personalities here in Jacksonville and as such are subject to scrutiny by thier viewers. TV12 to me has always tried to be more folksy towards the christian conservative viewership. As such I would think that this whole adulturous affair should have been sufficient to dismiss all of the parties involved. Ms Hicken-Deegan, having graduated from Bishop Kenny must be an embarassment to the catholics in Jacksonville. Mr Deegan (the old raisin) has boffed most of the women in the newsroom. The long suffering Mr Hicken is the only one with any class at that station.
Who cares?? I watch The Local Station WJXT 4.
TheVille

High Springs, FL

#48 Dec 4, 2007
There is not a more amateur News Broadcast the junk produced over WJXT. It is painful to watch. I have seen High School TV production classes produce better programs.
SimplyAmazed

Beverly, MA

#49 Dec 4, 2007
You guys are nuts. I read this post laughing, only because it is obvious that none of you know the truth behind this "story" or situation.

As a close former co-worker of Donna, Tim, and Dan, I can tell you all three of these people are amazing. No, Donna and Dan aren't best friends, but they DO get along.

To NewsWatcher: Julie Watkins did not leave because of any advances made by Tim Deegan. If she was made uncomfortable by anyone at that station, it was the news director at the time. Either way, Julie left on her own accord, and has since decided to stop working in TV.
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#50 Dec 4, 2007
Cindy wrote:
If any of you had bothered to read Donna's book, you would know that she and Tim have been married 5 years. They kept the wedding private for personal reasons and all of the cruel statements being made here are rumors. I am used to seeing this type of hateful behavior on many message boards, but am appalled to see it here. Do you not realize that your remarks are hurting ppl. There are children involved and new spouses, etc. Everyone has moved on and it is no one's business how Donna and Tim got together. I am fairly certain that Dan was Donna's first husband, as it was widely advertised at the time. Donna and Dan were both young and working together on channel 12. Stop this nonsense, this message board is for love and positive thinking. It is about ppl caring for each other and a woman who is battling cancer and still trying to help others with the foundation she started. "He who has not sinned throw the first stone" otherwise SHUT UP. You are only showing your ignorance. Get a life!
Well, then I guess my two sources (one a current employee and one a former employee of WTLV-12) must both be lying and in cahoots about it because they both relayed the same story to me. The same story that is all over this thread and that you are referring to as 'rumor'. Do you really think you are going to get the real truth from a book authored by Ms. Deegan? If so, I have some prime desert property in Iraq that I'd like to sell you.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Reasons to move and not to move to Jacksonv... (Jul '08) 11 min Adrenal 150
God Bless Darren Wilson & his Family 9 hr Diesel 2
Debate: Ferguson - Jacksonville, FL 12 hr Sympathizer 16
Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Dec '07) 20 hr Fernandina Beach 32
Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) 22 hr Joe 207
St. Augustine teacher put city squarely in the ... Wed Bewarstorytelrs 1
Review: Panther Fabrications (Sep '13) Wed Educated consumer 3

Freeze Warning for Duval County was issued at November 27 at 8:25PM EST

Baldwin Dating
Find my Match